[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any of you like to smoke? i only smoke a pack over the course

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (77KB, 1000x796px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 1000x796px
any of you like to smoke?

i only smoke a pack over the course of three weeks and its been like that for about a year. im always like "this weekebd i wont smoke" and im not addicted it just goes so well with coffee and sitting outside. it also helps with how bored i get of just browsing the internet and making music

should i stop or is a pack every 3 weeks ok? i just need something fun to do with my freetime
>>
For the minor pleasure cigarettes bring, they are not at all worth it.
Just you wait, casual smoking turns into addiction.

I'm trying to quit for good after smoking for roughly 5 years off and on.
>>
>>34352180
>or is _____________ ok?

FUCK everyone but you. Do what you want. Cigarettes won't be what kills you.
>>
How does it benefit you?
>>
>>34352180
A pack every three weeks is fine. I smoke a pack every 4-5 days for the past two years. You'd be surprised how much most people smoke a day, let alone in three weeks. Self-control is something most people dabble at, but never master.
This one guy I worked with smoked two packs a day. I like oxygen too much to even consider that.
>>
>>34352515
thanks for the reply i appreciate it

i know a man who has smoked three packs a day for 60 years lol that like one every five or ten minutes
>>
>>34352543
>60 cigarettes a day.
God damn. That dude's lungs must look like raisens
>>
i do occasionally, but now that I got my vape back online I use that a lot more. I enjoy cigarettes when drinking, used to smoke around a pack a day. One every 3 weeks is fine.
>>
File: Cl9m5LPUkAA0FCC.jpg (92KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Cl9m5LPUkAA0FCC.jpg
92KB, 768x1024px
>>34352180
I like to smoke once in awhile. I'm not an average smoker who smokes a cig/pack a day. What you like to smoke?
>>
>>34352180
I smoke a pack in two or three days but only once a month or every couple months
>>
>>34352650
i like the unfiltered camels

they taste good and are just nice imo
>>
>>34352180
I mainly smoke cigarillos, but I usually have a pack of cheap filtered cigars around for when I'm too lazy to go down to the gas station.
>>
>>34352180
I dip. Can't get the same buzz with cigarettes because I leave it in for half an hour
>>
>>34353092
I wish I could handle dip

I like chew just for flavor not nicotine but I also like the flavor of Copenhagen snuff and log cut but every time I've tried it I get sick feeling and sweaty and feel like I'll puke if I don't lie down for a few hours

Is that normal? Any advice
>>
>>34353141
I get that feeling when I smoke a cigar too quick. Probably a sign of overdose.
>>
>>34353141
You're not used to the buzz. Dip more and that will stop. Doesnt hit as fast as smoking but it's like smoking a lot. pouches make it easier because you don't get anything in your teeth to accidentally swallow and get sick. Dipping for 10 years and I don't know how some people just eat it
>>
>>34353236
Should I leave it in until this happens or just leave it in for like 15 minutes and spit it out and just keep going up with time each time?
>>
>>34353280
Leave it in as long as you're comfortable and your tolerance will build. don't make yourself sick and really just don't do it because my teeth hurt and I puke a lot and thethere is usually blood
>>
Honestly op, cigarettes are good for the ease of use and availability. If you're just a casual smoker, I would suggest a pipe instead.

>in b4 *tips fedora*

Just consider it. Pipes aren't as expensive and you can mix different blends of tobacco, much smoother as well.
>>
>>34352180
I usually smoke around 1 a day and stand outside in the wind and play sad music and think about my ex and shit
>>
I only ever smoked during spring and summer. It gets too cold and rainy here making it not worth it.

Lucky Strikes
>>
>>34353141
try swedish snus, same buzz but no retarded need to spit.
>>
"I'm not addicted" and "I can quit anytime" are how addictions start. You need to stop that crap. Make yourself a nice instant coffee latte instead when you want a smoke. You barely taste the coffee in a regular latte anyway. Take Wellbutrin or another smoking cessation pill if you need to. It makes quitting it a lot easier. Nicotine gum and vape pens just keep the addiction going.
>>
>>34355336
>nice instant coffee latte

What the fuck does this even mean?
>>
>>34352180
I hate the taste of cigarettes, they're disgusting, but I do smoke a tobacco pipe

never in public though because it makes me feel self-conscious that people will think I'm some kind of filthy hipster
>>
>>34352180
>pack over 3 weeks
Baccy goes stale
>>
Just started a few months ago. Love the yellow american spirits since i'm a lightweight. Tried menthols but it's too cold outside for those.
>>
>>34352180
Went from 2 packs a day to 1 pouch of RYO a week
>>
>>34355984
Nz or Aus? Only familiar w downunder saying that
>>
File: IMG_1018.jpg (221KB, 453x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1018.jpg
221KB, 453x680px
>>34352180
Turkish royals for non menthols

Kools for menthols

Anyone who tells u differently is a novice
>>
File: IMG_0365.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0365.png
1MB, 750x1334px
I thought I could stop...and I smoked socially all through college. Until I started working and it got to the point when I didn't need anyone to smoke with and smoking by myself was okay. So if I could give any advice, I know I'm just some random anon but you really have to stop before it's too late. I regret everything, I wish I was a freshman in college accepting that very first cig.
>>
>>34356123
>is a novice
The Royals are literally baby's first cigarette. Only really smokes by highschoolers who just started out.
>>
OP if you absolutely have to smoke then take up a less cancerous alternative like pipe or cigar smoking. You don't inhale the smoke so it's not as bad for you and it's more pleasant, plus the tobacco will stay fresh longer (if properly stored).

>>34356109
The UK also uses that slang
>>
>>34355382
It doesn't matter what it means this fucker knows what he's talking about. He's only trying to tell you something you'll tell another sad fucker who wants to get some cool points by smoking in 5 years when you can't quit.
>>
Why not just smoke weed?

>no addiction
>has pleasant effects
>doesn't fuck you're breath up
>>
>>34356159
You dont smoke much do you? Cigars and pipes are waaaay worse. Sure you dont inhale it, but cigars will fuck up your mouth way faster than cigs fuck up your lungs.
>>
Why not just vape? No harmfull smoke for your lungs.
>>
>>34356159
the best thing about being a pipe smoker imo is that I no longer feel the need to smoke that often. Once a day and that's usually it, never felt the need for more and I've been smoking for years. Maybe it's just me though

Also yeah it tastes far better than any cigarette
>>
>>34352180
A pack over 3 weeks is fine. Nothing wrong with a little bit of smoke.
>>
>>34356183
I'm only suggesting them if you're only going to smoke like a couple times a week at most. If you're smoking 12 a day then obviously switching to cigars instead won't help the situation
>>
I smoke about 1 pack every couple months. I honestly don't even like cigarettes, but sometimes they go well with alcohol or they're fun to smoke while walking around. But I dropped acid for the first time yesterday and cigarettes felt amazing.
>>
>>34352180
You should smoke a pipe or cigars imo
>>
>>34352180
Adults addicted to pacifiers are pathetic weaklings.
>>
>>34352227

I'm in the same boat. It honestly feels shitty knowing you smell really bad to everyone who doesn't smoke. And someone with my addictive personality can't do this kind of thing without it spiraling out of control eventually.

Also it's dumb as fuck to smoke in this country where the price for one pack is roughly 12-13 US dollars.
>>
>>34352180
I smoke a pack and a half a day

I just need to quit because I want to save money

if I lived in a shit third world country I would never quit. I like a lot

Been smokin for 4 years at this rate
>>
>>34352180

I smoke a pack of cigars a year, maybe one a month
>>
>im not addicted

why do so many smokers say this? you smoke consistantly, and you even say that you dont want to smoke but do anyway
smokings fine just own up to your addiction
>>
i had to quit because they became too expensive.

quit cold turkey and didn't really have any problems. but i have a lot more discipline than the average person.
>>
>>34352180
my first year of smoking back in 2014 was something like that, 1-2 packs every month. now i usually run through a pack a week, and i dont doubt i'll be smoking more in the future.

its best to quit as early as possible but desu, its whatever you can die any day and cigarettes are sweet so enjoy
>>
>"dude im so suicidal"
>"enjoy dying early smoker"

???
>>
>>34352515
>>34352543
Several packs a day
If I punch out 3 in 5-10 minute breaks like that i start feeling sick.

Also when you say its real nice to have a cigarette while your sitting outside or having a coffee all you're doing is habit forming. When I have a really nice dinner I hate it when I've run out of darts to smoke.
>>
>>34352180
Smoke a pack a day, have since I was 16--

I think smoking is just a manifestation of masochistic desires to self-harm.

In my case, at least, it wasn't peer pressure or anything that led me to it, it was just knowing that I was harming myself in a somewhat irreversible way-- and it still is.

Of course, that isn't the case for everyone but I think it's the case for a lot of people.

Not smoking now will lead to you feeling less weak in the future. not stronger, since quitting won't be hard at the point you're at, but definitely less weak.
>>
>>34359333
this. habit forming is what makes it hard to quit.
i quit, but for me, my greatest urge was right before bed. i didn't want to quit because i thought i'd never be able to fall asleep again without a smoke.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.