[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the CIA killed jfk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1484845809088.png (19KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1484845809088.png
19KB, 509x411px
the CIA killed jfk
>>
That's a big conspiracy.
>>
The Fed had JFK killed because he was setting the wheel in motion to get rid of them.
>>
>>34352198
They totally did though, they recycled a plan that they used a few weeks earlier in Vietnam under direction from the mob. That's what I learned in history class.
>>
>>34352198
u

my
dude
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 1376x1120px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 1376x1120px
>>34352168
Then who killed Marilyn Monroe?
>>
>>34352285
....the CIA
>>
Is Trump gonna be alright? The FBI seems to be on his side but CIA are the bullies
>>
>>34352356
trump is no JFK. the Fed has him in their backpocket.
>>
>>34352168
I know. It was in the declassified documents.
>>
>>34352356
CIA are ultra George Soros globalist liberals, FBI are hardcore conservatives and over 75% Mormon.
>>
>>34352168
Specifically under George H. W. Bush. Not a conspiracy. It's history.
>>
>>34352168
>implying JFK and Trump are the same type of historical figure
You don't kill the strongman. The strongman kills you. Trump has more in common with Fidel Castro, or Hugo Chavez, than with JFK. He willed himself to power. The difference is like night and day.
>>
>>34352168
Under instructions from Lyndon Johnson, yes. Oswald was eating lunch in the book depository break room when it happened. He did not fire any of the shots, nor did he kill that policeman right after.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.