[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/comfy/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: strange.gif (442KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
strange.gif
442KB, 500x375px
Tonight I found out a girl who wanted to fuck me is wayy too young. It's legal, but still, I have morals.

Now I feel like shit cuz I'm a virgin and she's the only girl to ever want me like that. I forced myself to stop talking to her. maybe in a few years.

I'm going to go take a shower, I wanna be comfy tonight though so I'm starting this thread. I don't know if /r9k/ does comfys anymore though.
>>
>>34352027
I'm proud you have such strong principals. Too bad you didn't get your dick wet but it's not a huge deal.
>>
Fag

I sincerely hope you never, ever get laid in your life and regret your shitty decision forever
>>
File: Bibury.eng.jpg (2MB, 2500x1768px) Image search: [Google]
Bibury.eng.jpg
2MB, 2500x1768px
>>34352027

If you don't mind me asking, what are your ages anon?
>>
File: IMG_0263.jpg (378KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0263.jpg
378KB, 1920x1080px
morals are comfy sometimes
>>
>tfw you remember you made the bed this morning

It's like a gift from past me
>>
>>34352158

That is a pleasant feeling. I haven't washed my sheets and made my bed in over two months.
>>
>>34352027
Hey man, first of all, I'm proud of you for making the right choice here. Many people here wouldn't be capable of that, and you've done a decent thing. Secondly, think about it this way - if that girl was into you, then there will be others who feel that way about you. Don't think that she's the only one, cause she won't be.
>>
>>34352485
Thanks
This girl felt different from the others though. Most girls are just basic bitches who don't care about anyone.

>>34352067
Thanks anon. I feel shitty though because it kinda exposes how behind I am with relationship skills. This is actually the 2nd time something like this has happened.
>>
File: comf.gif (51KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
comf.gif
51KB, 500x376px
>>34352027
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJB7RghCBts

atlas is comfy as it gets
>>
I like threads like these.
If nobody minds me being esoteric--

Threads like these remind me about innocence. I can get feeling pretty down on myself sometimes. It sucks trying to be an adult. I don't really feel like one.

I remember what it was like to be a kid. It was weird. I never had a good role model in my life and I ended spending a lot of time on my own. I remember a lot of the ambiamce of it. Sounds are muffled and light is blurred. That heavy breathing heart pounding existence spooked me. I kept still mostly, never raised my hand too high and never spoke too loud. I always had a lot to say when somebody asked but I never would do it by myself.

As an adult I like to think about those memories. I worked as a CIT one summer. It was fun and I ended working with a lot of great kids. It was a day camp so I'm sure it felt more like summer school to them but I tried to help them have a good time. There were a few who didn't talk that well to the other kids. I asked them what was going on and they just smiled and told me about Pokemon cards or whatever. I didn't understand them most of the time but I could tell they really just wanted someone to listen to. I hope I made their summers better.

Things like that help me realize what being an adult is about. No adult wants to be one, kids are so much better, but trying to act like a kid won't get you anywhere. Find a kid and teach them what you know, make them smile, it's good for everybody.

I trailed off at the end there I guess.
>>
File: C1zTAIlXUAI8yFO.jpg (334KB, 1945x1050px) Image search: [Google]
C1zTAIlXUAI8yFO.jpg
334KB, 1945x1050px
I was really comfy the last 2 nights because I bought pizza and did nothing.
Now I'm not comfy because I actually need to do homework. Not that bad though because I'm going to half ass it and go to bed. The program I'm in is pretty slack.
>>
>>34352027
>It's legal
Legal age in most nations is morally acceptable for relationships & sex. Just do it I don't see any issue.
>>
>>34352027
First of all, you're a pussy that's too weak-willed a brainwashed by liberal media to fuck a young, sexually mature female who wants to get fucked because you've convinced yourself that having sex with a female is somehow depreciating them.
listen here mr,fairytale Joe, if you don't fuck this little slut you can be 1000% sure someelse is going to anyways, so it might as well be you. I can also guarantee if you're still not getting laid 2 years down the line and not even in communication with this chick anymore you'll be thinking to yourself "man, I was such a fucking pussy, Why didn't I just fuck her?" Pull your dick out of your ass and stop basing your idea of romance off disney movies.
>>
>>34353880
You trailed off in the beginning too. Idk how this has anything to do with the thread
>>
>>34353880
Aww anon, that's so nice of you!
>>
>>34352027
>t. cuck individual
>>
File: image.jpg (365KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
365KB, 768x960px
I find this picture extremely cozy
>>
>>34354022
homework is nice if it is about things you like. I love russian history, so I get the hibbity jibbities just thinking about writing about russia from 1891 to 1991. Calc? Fun with a friend, solving shit faster than them, making it a competition. Learning from mistakes. Lit? Destroying other faggots in class by showing that their "interpretations" are nothing but leftist projections.

Chem tho, fuck that.
>>
>tfw finishing up Masters this May
>Want to get a job near Seattle for comfiest weather known to man
>>
File: 1462439298177.png (1MB, 1496x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1462439298177.png
1MB, 1496x1000px
>>34354648
It's slow. The program I'm in gets me a better piece of paper but it's all review and I've learned nothing, shit sucks.
>>
File: IMG_20170122_030603_940.jpg (80KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170122_030603_940.jpg
80KB, 1080x1080px
>>34352027
i posted this one on the other thread but...
>>
>>34352027
same thing happened to me. I didn't have the morals though
>>
>>34352027
>wayy too young
>It's legal
What fucked up country do you live in? This isn't true in any first world country.
>>
>>34352027
>It's legal
>I'm a virgin
What's the problem here?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.