[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would any of these girls be considered hot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

Would any of these girls be considered hot?
>>
>>34352003
no, never and I hope a car crash claims them all
>>
>>34352003
I would consider all four of them attractive but the only gf material ones are far right and far left
>>
>>34352003
left seems like a down to earth cute girl
2nd on left seems like the slut of the group but second most attractive
3rd on the left is not that attractive but probably has a nice personality
4th on left is just ugly
>>
I'd turn #2 into a good girl and make her never want to leave my bed with the combo of nutting, Netflix, delivery food, and cuddles.
>>
>>34352003
I'll BLACKED the left two
>>
>>34352021
This is funnier than I think it really is. Thanks for the laugh friend.
>>
#2 is hot
the other three are average but have ridiculously high standards due to instagram and tinder
>>
>>34352003
far left is cutest one famm
>>
Would date far left.

The rest wouldn't touch with a borrowed dick.
>>
>>34352003
For the length that they've gone to with makeup, clothing and hair, it's wasted because the photo is an atrocious angle, half of them aren't smiling and the lighting is terrible.

No, none of them are hot in this picture.
Center right is probably the closest, but her jeans are yanked up past her navel and that top makes her look like a doily covered lounge table.
>>
>>34352003
They're attractive. Not "hot," but there's really not much of a difference now a'days. A 6/10 gets just as much attention as a 9/10 in the current year due to electronic applications, social media and dating sites.
>>
girl on left is cutest
>>
>>34352003
The one on the right is a dyke
the rest are passable Staceys
>>
The middle two are hot
>>
>>34352003
>Ben Affleck on the right
>>
>>34352003
the redhead is the cutest

the rest are at best, slightly above average

but they're only worthy of Chad so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>34352003

Which one is you?

(STUPID NONORIGINAL BS)
>>
>>34352003
far left is my waifu
>>
>>34352003
left to right.

most attainable in terms of league. qt3.14 wife material. looks down to earth.

out of my league but still salvageable for a wife. probably likes going out a lot and getting drunk.

probably nice but I don't find her that attractive. I can't pin point it either, she's not ugly though.

mtf? could probably kick my ass.
>>
>>34352047
I agree with this although my preference is for the far right.
>>
>>34352003

The redhead is cute, the others are okay-ish.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.