[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you felt happy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Early Day Miners.jpg (175KB, 1207x593px) Image search: [Google]
Early Day Miners.jpg
175KB, 1207x593px
>had a dream I had lifelong friends and one of my female friends was cool with me cuddling up against her
>>
File: 1480751972456.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1480751972456.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
i can't remember. i just daydream about cuddling girls before i go to sleep and that makes me happy for a little bit
>>
>>34351821
I don't know like 3 days ago I had an energy drink so early morning while walking around somewhere. I guess I was in a good mood.
>>
>>34351821
Yeah, I really can't remember. It's been a long time. I haven't really thought about it.
>>
I don't remember. I assume I was happy as a young child, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>34351821
the only time i feel happy is when i dream
>>
>>34351821
Don't know, anon. I don't know what being "happy" really is. Everything that has ever made me feel happy has ended. My life is better than It has ever been but I keep letting myself down on my goals.
>>
this past thrusday, hanged out with this girl i like, just to find out that she as a boyfriend.

but at least i was happy for those 3 hours seeing her stupid face smiling

;-;
>>
>>34351821
Nice music taste
Original
>>
The day before the person I love stopped talking to me
>>
Trump's inauguration.
>>
File: 1484690623719.jpg (42KB, 344x326px) Image search: [Google]
1484690623719.jpg
42KB, 344x326px
>>34351842
>tfw iktf

Origgiginal
>>
File: 1434339604589.jpg (328KB, 1018x728px) Image search: [Google]
1434339604589.jpg
328KB, 1018x728px
sept 8th
I wrote a long post, made myself sadder, then deleted it
>>
When I was younger, before puberty hit, when I wasn't able to really understand how shitty things were. Come home from school and read comic books or play video games or ride my bike or whatever and just enjoy that moment.

Now, I'm able to buy any video games that I want, but I don't even feel like playing the few that I do buy. My comic books have been sitting in cardboard storage boxes for almost 15 years. My bike got stolen out of my garage and I just didn't bother getting a new one. I get home from my shitty job and barely even have the energy to make a shitty dinner, let alone do anything at all.

I look forward to the weekend only because it means I can actually sleep without having to be awoken by an alarm clock to go to a shithole where I do things that serve no real purpose. Another New Year passes, another birthday passes, and I'm just reminded that another year of my life has been wasted and is gone.

When was the last time I felt enthusiastic about something? When was the last time I thought it was going to get better? Was I ever really happy, or was there just a time when I wasn't capable of understanding that I wasn't?
>>
>>34351821

>those tabs

it could be a screencap of my pc, desu
>>
>>34351821
elesh norn is okay magic waifu
>>
>>34352847
>>34351842
i-i thought i was alone
how can this be
>>
>>34351821
I have enjoyed myself a bit recently, for example I was playing some dota with irl friends and having a fun time

but truly happy? Fuck if I know. probably about a month ago when I arrived back in my home for three weeks of winter break with my dogs and family. brief cure to my depression
>>
>>34351842
I have a fantasy. It's where a cute magical girl needs to lie low for a while and picks my place to crash. She says she'll do anything in exchange so I ask her to sleep next to me while she's here. Then I feel her arms around me during the night and her soft skin and her small body against my back all night long.
I know that feel bro.
>>
>>34351821
Hippiness is the worst form of depression for me.

any time i feel happy I get the sense that it is fake, that I should not be happy

I want to scream but I just yawn, fuck i cannot put my feelings into words well

sometimes i read others posts and I know that feel, they are so much alike me. I am sad. I don't know why I'm sad but I feel it every day.

Its not a girl or my family dying or anything at all, I am just sad and I don't like the person I am.

I used to dream vividly, I was god, i lived so many lives, now i wake hungover even when im not drinking

I used to think of ending it every day, but now i think i cannot end it, every time I do i just wake up the next day still alive

perhaps this is jail, or maybe hell, or maybe this is heaven and I got exactly what I want, to hate myself for all eternity, never dying, never living
>>
Was really drunk Friday and took a walk in the large cemetery nearby. There was a really heavy fog and it was just so atmospheric and peaceful.
>>
Watching Trump's Inauguration
>>
I was once voluntered at a animal shelter, and they gathered us all in this room to tell us stories of how they founded this place.

The oldest founder began telling a story of how a dog saved his life by licking him awake after a injury. The details are lost to me, but the sheer emotion, the way he remembered that do.

I touched my face, and was shocked to see I was crying for the first time in years.

I was happy, Because I remembered how to cry.
>>
today the sun almost broke through the clouds, and I almost felt joy at the feeling of being alive
>>
>stray cat finally stopped being so shy around me and let me pet it
>>
>>34351842

>daydream about cuddling a busty female friend and a flat chested female friend
>pretend that I have a big bed and I'm about to go to sleep with my female friends
>>
June of 2013. Me and my new friends had just finished watching a movie in the park amd were driving home in my friends shitty car listening to Crossfade on full blast. I remembet sticking my head out of the window, feeling the wind in my face, looking at the skyscrapers, and feeling euphoric. Thinking that this is everything I've ever wanted.

Now one of them is dead, one wont speam to me, and the third one is just living his life in college.
>>
>>34352985
i understand this perfectly, this is basically how i was living my life and barely surviving
but then last week my mother broke her leg and now i have to live every day twice
spent all day there cleaning and trying to cook and wash shit
no energy to even half ass my way through all my own chores now and tomorrow is monday
i felt like i never knew how to be happy before this
now i just feel like a fucking container of something thats been scraped out :')
>>
>>34351821
November 27/2016 the day before she started the train that would lead to ruin.
>>
The last time I reanimated elesh norn in modern gifts I see your tab there you cheeky cunt
>>
The only time I ever really feel happy is when I'm asleep. My earliest memories are of myself in nursery school playing alone. Even then I couldn't connect to anyone. Over the years I've learnt to fake it with people, so I appear happy. My family and close friends know otherwise though. I'll occasionally get Burt's if happiness that last for around 10 minutes or so, where I'm incredibly happy and feel motivated, but this feels fake, similar to the effects of a drug. Then when it ends i'm left worse off. I feel trapped. I want to die but I don't. I don't want to hurt my family. I guess I'll just let life run its course and let death occur naturally.

Pizza makes me happy too.
>>
>>34351821
The last time I felt happy was just before I ran out of my last bottle of whiskey a week ago

but if you mean the last time I felt content, then that would be never
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.