[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucid dreaming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: achieve-your-dreams-2.jpg (460KB, 1920x1122px) Image search: [Google]
achieve-your-dreams-2.jpg
460KB, 1920x1122px
Anyone on here good at Lucid dreaming. It's something I wanna try but don't really know where to start.
>>
Every hour or so just take a look at your hand and count the amount of fingers, for some reason, in dreams you tend to have an excessive amount of fingers.
Keep doing it for a few weeks and eventually you will start doing it subconsciously, when you finally check your hand in a dream you will realize you are asleep and become lucid

There are faster ways but they can lead to sleep paralysis which is pretty horrifying
>>
>>34351727
Both of my hands or just one hand?
>>
>>34351727
Expanding on this, the finger thing is called a reality check, it is done to see if you are conscious
There are several other types such as pushing your finger into your palm (in a dream your finger will likely go through your palm), reading something (it is nearly impossible to read in a dream), or holding your breath (in a dream you will still be able to breathe)
Keep doing it even if it does not work, it will work eventually
>>
>>34351727
Where do the feet go?
>>
>>34351764
Just one
You will probably have like 6 or 7 fingers if you are asleep
>>34351777
I don't understand the question
>>
>>34351770
>reading something (it is nearly impossible to read in a dream)
Oh I've read in dreams, it's mostly gibberish and knock knock jokes
>>
>>34351802
Most of the time the words and letter will change as you are reading it
It has something to do with the brain trying to create and interpret something at the same time
>>
>>34351831
Yeah I have noticed that. Same with clocks
>>
File: fuck off.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
I did lucid dreaming once. I was fucking my oneitis but for some reason random people kept joining in thinking it was a gangbang. I was so mad I woke up.
>>
>>34351987
You think that's bad, I once was having a foursome with really hot chicks up in a cloud then out of nowhere an old dude tried to bang me, I flew away from that shit.
>>
Thanks guys maybe I'll lose my virginity in my dreams now
>>
File: fug.jpg (51KB, 886x495px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
51KB, 886x495px
>>34351987
kek, I'm sorry to hear that.
>>
>>34351831
>tfw I remember reading 4chan posts in my dreams and saying 'kek'
>>
I pinch my nose and breathe through it to check if I'm dreaming. I think it's the best reality check. Try to get in the habit of doing it when you're awake.

I hear keeping a dream journal is really important for learning to remember your dreams. Try to write down what happened right when you wake up.

I'm pretty good at realizing I'm dreaming but I can't control much. If you realize you're dreaming, try to feel the ground and focus on the texture. That helps me not wake up I think. I hear spinning around works too. I always wake up when I try to do something exciting though.
>>
>>34351634
ok so here i am an avid lucid dreamer

chacnes are you have had a few lucid dreams alreadyy buut don't REMEMBERR them

ok so start trying to remember your dreams first, or else you'll get nowhere

so once you do that, the problem isn't having lucid dreams its MAINTAINING lucid dreams

once ur asleep and realize ur dreaming ur immersion can be fucked up real quick

so to maintain a lucid dream see with your 3rd eye, although you'll desperately want to see with your actual eyes doing so will throw you awake super fast

also try to completely IGNORE the fact you are lucid dreaming while you're doing so
>>
>>34353070
Best thing to do is steer it in a certain direction and not focus too much on realizing it's a dream, keep it in the back of your head, if you do it right you'll forget you're dreaming several times. The trick of lucid dreaming is actually to balance in and out of consciousness. Best results come from having an outer layer of dream you don't know is a dream and an inner layer where you do.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.