[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STATE YOUR RANK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10

File: 23-18-1-20-8.png (115KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
23-18-1-20-8.png
115KB, 1024x640px
what is your rank on /r9k/?

>NORMIE RANKS

>Normalfag
you know who you are

>failed normie
lower area of the social ladder, only a few friends maby even a gf in the past

>"cyborg"
failed normie in disguise

>ROBOT RANKS

>Robot
born autistic enough to have had little to no friends in life and have never had conventional human desires,

>Wizard
30+ robot

>Wraith
70+ robot, you have went above and beyond the ranks of misery, magic and spaghetti, Robots and Wizards will tip their hats in respect when in your presence.

>inb4 heavily flawed "robot charts"
>>
>>34351428
I have a loving gf but no friends whatsoever. What am I?
>>
File: on my board i see.png (556KB, 1000x1210px) Image search: [Google]
on my board i see.png
556KB, 1000x1210px
>>34351492
a normie who needs to get out

reasons
>in love with the vaginal jew
>have the social skills to maintain a relationship
>>
the fact that you believe in ranks tells me you're not even close to being a robot.

way back when, robotdom was just feeling a little off, working 3rd shift at 7-11 or feeding seagulls at 5am, not exactly comprehending how people form relationships despite reading psychology books and that dale carnegie book. now, it's a powerlevel thing, like being a robot is an accomplishment, when it's really a dysfunction that you try to remedy or just accept.

t. cyborg by your arbitrary standards
>>
File: DNA wielding pepe.gif (575KB, 404x493px) Image search: [Google]
DNA wielding pepe.gif
575KB, 404x493px
>>34351611
so you think being a robot is about feeling a bit off?

things have changed obviously. + when it comes to robot ranks there are only age differences.
>>
>>34351714
also, your post contradicts itself, you say its about feeling off, yet try to impose that their is more by saying that im a cyborg at best when i obviously do feel "a bit off"
>>
File: sepukku pepe.jpg (104KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
sepukku pepe.jpg
104KB, 800x800px
>>34351428
Robot, probably won't make it to 30 tho
>>
>>34351611
This anon is right.
Time's changing. Newfags like OP have infested their board with their eletism over being pathetic.
>>
File: economist.jpg (124KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
economist.jpg
124KB, 600x801px
>>34351428
>failed normie
I was never in the inner-circle with most people, only a few close friends who I held on to still to this day, for I am shit at making friends but can scrape by on making acquaintances. I had a girlfriend and kissed her but no sex. Also didn't get her by any skill, just because mutual coworker set us up and she used me for my money.

Also never went to parties or any cool shit. Just comfy vidya nights with friends maybe twice a month. I know it's better than most people here but stress and stuff like that is always relative.
>>
Robot, I have one friend I am able to communicate coherently with, the rest suffer through my autistic screeching, and only stick around me out of pity.
>>
>>34351611
This desu. Back in the 10-12 era we never did this power level bullshit. We were allowed to feel and talk about whatever stupid ideas/ interests we had in peace.

Also I really miss seagull bro. I used to stay up all night to catch his threads.
>>
File: 1485078472182.jpg (16KB, 357x379px) Image search: [Google]
1485078472182.jpg
16KB, 357x379px
>>34351428

robot
no friends since elementary school
khv

i was lucky to be born into a wealthy family otherwise i would have shot up my highschool years ago
>>
File: 4chan pepe.png (819KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
4chan pepe.png
819KB, 636x900px
>>34352474
if you arent for robot power levels then you are for sissy trap feminine dick threads and other stupid things like >tfw no gf. you are the enemy of /r9k/ if you think that normie is entirly a derogatory term, plus the ONLY difference between robot, wizard and wraith is age.

join the ranks, brother and make /r9k/ great again.
>>
File: pepe2.jpg (22KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepe2.jpg
22KB, 306x306px
>>34352082
really, i've innfested this board?

how many of these do you see a day? thats right, 0 i only see 1 every two months

why don't you complain about the trap and other degenerate threads that are pure mind numbing cancer to this board? Robot elitism will clense it only leaving room for clever, interesting threads.

sadly, mook rejected /wiz/

sorry for spelling
>>
Failed normie here.

Never had a gf, always had a few fake friends until a couple years ago.

I think I could've really made it if I wasn't raised by a single mother after a divorce. My dad got custody of me when I was 15 and that kept me from being too horribly off
>>
>>34352711
Im not for interesting threads regardless of who's making them. I support lulz and OC before anything else. And sissy garbage or robot powerlevel threads dont provide either, its all just circlejerk bullshit.

Also Im hardly your brother. Even though I collect piss, shit in the shower, and have other ""weird"" interests Ive had consensual sex and kept a gf for a year.
>>
File: ahpd.jpg (69KB, 552x764px) Image search: [Google]
ahpd.jpg
69KB, 552x764px
>tfw failed normie since I've had gfs in the past
>tfw 28 year old virgin
>tfw not really that interested in sex anymore even tho i've been sending a domme in another state my nudes

Not sure what I am anymore.
>>
You rank me.
I'll go over what I did today.
I played in a csgo kz/bhop server by myself.
When people would come in (all children) I went and tried to chat them up. They called me names and yelled at me. I promised one of the kids that if he beat my time, I would give him a knife from the marketplace.
>>
>>34353944
god anon that just broke my heart. but csgo isnt the perfect community to do that. im so sorry you deserve much better. stay awesome.
>>
I could only dream of ever becoming a wraith

>Wizard

I don't know how to socialize in real life.
>>
>>34353824
then how do we make /r9k/ better? just leave it as it is and let it rot? or wait for people to start making good content? because these trap threads, this thread and other shittyness seems to be here to stay.

also thank you for redpilling me on my own thread.
>>
>>34352519

heey my viking pepey
>>
>>34354096
By creating and supporting original threads and denying the sissy/ BBC/ power level threads the bumps they so desperstely crave.

Support/ create threads that support particiation like, job story threads, asking people how to get revenge with your 244oz of piss, what to reply to women, etc... and if you cant think of a good thread idea or maybe dont see one then start pissing in bottles or go outside for inspiration or put a spin on an old idea.

Just remember, threads with effort put into them are always better than stale copypasta
>>
>>34351428
I think I'm a normie but I don't want to be what are my options
>>
>tfw normalfag-capable
>sink myself to these depths
i don't know why
women just don't seem worth the hassle
i'm confident i could get a gf
s-surely
>>
have there ever been any /wraith/'s here? just curious.
>>
File: 1466266205863.gif (455KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1466266205863.gif
455KB, 500x375px
>>34352136
I'm about the same, except a bit more failed because I moved 5 states away from my few close friends, been laid off for over a year and while I had a gf in the past, we're talking junior high.

I guess I would be a cyborg at this point
>>
Failed normie
Had a gf 7 years ago. Applying for wizard apprentice.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.