[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: goofy and max.jpg (70KB, 850x635px) Image search: [Google]
goofy and max.jpg
70KB, 850x635px
>mom died a year ago
>dad is 60+
>realize he is going to die within 15 years
>start sobbing at the thought of his death (inb4 stop crying faggot)
>tfw most of our time was spent butting heads

Anyways, what feels have you felt recently robots?
>>
This fucking scene always makes me cry.
>>
I lost my father recently and my mother when I was younger.

I wish I could tell you something comforting, but the truth is that life gets a shade duller when you lose your parents and it never gets better.

Realize you're going to lose the only people that will ever love you unconditionally.

The best thing to do is give him your respect and spend as much time with him as you can.

I wish I had spent more time outdoors with my father instead of on the computer shitposting on a weeb forum
>>
>Be a forward person
>Left behind this charismatic "XD" circle jerky type of personality because I'm not 14 anymore
>Everyone just calls you autistic now for trying to converse with people in chat rooms with grammatically correct sentences and punctuation with some spelling errors.
>They always think you are angry or upset when you state something stupid or pointless
>No one really wants to have conversations and to discuss different varying opinions of things and trying to display each others arguments in a civilized non personal attacking method.
>It's always interpreted as you being angry and getting defensive and unless you participate in the cringy circlejerks of ego boosting and role play shitposting you will never fit in.

Maybe one day I'll find a group of people to talk to where we just talk about shit and it doesn't turn into a circlejerk. Circlejerk normies are the worst, they contribute nothing to conversation but these normies will also be the ones with these high brow demands of quality while producing low quality garbage that is awful to read to anyone on the outside of the circlejerk.
>>
>>34351648
I think you're on the wrong thread buddy
>>
>>34351706
Nah, that's my feel. I'm alienated because I refuse to participate in cringy circlejerks, and I'm not afraid to converse in an argument of differing sides because it's better to talk about varying opinions than stagnating roleplaying garbage.

It said general feels, not feels about mortality.
>>
D-do you have brothers or sisters at least OP?
>>
>>34350984
thats sad, at least you same like a based son. just stop butting heads and enjoy your time together
>>
>parents made me feel scared and shitty all the time growing up
>they're actually decent people, just shitty parents and had it hard as immigrants in the US
>feel like im too fargone in my sick puppy bullshit attitude to have a real relationship with them even though things have evened out with them since i moved out
>come to terms that i'll probably never be in a relationship and will never know what it feels like to really feel loved
im not trying to whine, a lot of people i know have it worse. it just sucks, especially since my sister, who grew up under the same circumstances, is in a healthy relationship and seemed to grow up just fine.
>>
Talked to my ex for the first time in forever and i'm crying like a little bitch at the thought of what i did wrong

She was perfect and i was a cocky asshole
>>
>>34350984
I want to leave this planet
>>
>>34351761
Yea I have a sis, but she has her own life to deal with

>>34351272
All I can I say here is that you are completely right., and I'm sorry you couldn't spend more time with your father.

>>34351862
Im trying man, I'm trying.
>>
File: 1476136098458.jpg (685KB, 2335x2507px) Image search: [Google]
1476136098458.jpg
685KB, 2335x2507px
>haven't seen family since they kicked me out almost a decade ago
>life has fallen apart since
>called home this morning to ask if they could come bring me home
>crying the whole time and can't even control it
>dad's coming up to bring me home tomorrow
I always got along with him better than my mom but I don't even know what I'm going to say and I'm scared. It's a good thing the stuff I care about fits in a couple duffle bags.
>>
>>34352394
What happened?

Originalo
>>
>>34352500
Damn, I hope it goes well with you and your family. At least they didn't turn you away.
>>
>>34352549
I kind of get the feeling they thought I was dead. 8 years with no contact from a drug addict gives that impression. I miss them.
>>
>>34352504
Basically got so stressed i lashed it out on her verbally

And she forgives me for it.

I feel like such an ass
>>
File: 1467700081342s.jpg (4KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1467700081342s.jpg
4KB, 125x120px
>Have a group project at uni one day
>Get paired with this shy, introverted girl
>Clearly neither of us wanted to be doing this
>Despite this we hit it off an start talking
>similar interests, neither of us have many friends
>Both 5/10, completely average
>Perfect girl for me
>We talk about our interests and share our feels with each other
>Watch anime and play games together
>Madly in love with her, she admits she feels the same way
>We start dating
>One night I find out she has an Instagram
>surprised since she doesn't seem to be the type
>Look at her Instagram
>see a bunch of pictures of her and some Chad kissing, holding hands, etc.
>Some pictures pre-date our first meeting
>Get severely depressed after a brief phase of denial
>Miss classes for a week, ignore her texts
>Finally come to class and she asks me what's up
>Just look at her disapointed and say I found her Instagram
>She immediately catches on
>She gasps and walks away, begins to avoid me
>She never talks to me again
>She never even attempts to apologize or explain
>I start missing classes more and more
>I fail several classes
>Drop out
>Depressed NEET ever since

It gets worse though

>Still stalk her Instagram sometimes
>Look at it on this past New Years eve
>Her and Chad went to visit Japan for New Years
>This is something me and her would always talk about doing together
>Midnight
>Picture of them kissing for the new year
>Came closer than ever to killing myself that night, had a loaded gun in hand
>Check her Instagram again today
>Her and Chad are moving in together
>>
>>34351744
sorry for not hanging out with you today buddy. rough morning with the folks and i didnt feel like going outside.
>>
>>34352605
>Still stalk her Instagram sometimes
Why are you doing this to yourself?
>>
>>34352605
>girl
>introverted
You deserved having your heart tossed in a food processor, assface
>>
>>34352806
I've asked this myself before. I know it's extremely unhealthy and I shouldn't do this to myself, but it's because I can't get over her. I still think about her a lot. When I think of her I feel inclined to check it.

I know that she was the only chance I'll ever have at being in a happy relationship and it all fell apart through no fault of my own. She was pretty much ideal in all aspects, and if I couldn't make it work with her when I was still a relatively normal human there's no way I could make it work with someone else when I'm this far gone. I know there's no point in me still thinking about her, but getting over her is accepting that it's all downhill from her.
>>
>>34353022
Well if you can do it once, you can do it again.
>>
>>34353022
Anon all you had to do was to fuck her while fucking some other Anonett on the side. Remember women can always get dick anytime they want. This is why Chad and Tyrone always have side bitches.
>>
>allways knew my parents wanted an athlete
>could never be good at sports in my childhood
>allways liked baking, so I was good at that, my parents dispised me for not being the tough Chad they allways wanted
>brother is born
>he was big, and my parents saw potential in him
>parents started to care less about me now that they have an athlete
>was barely talked to or even acknowledged for the rest o the time I lived with my parents
move out for college
>need a roomate, find this 7/10 who I fall in love with
>thought I'd cook for her whenever I had the extra money so that she'd fall for me, maybe it'd work.
>some Chad starts to date her
>eats my food
>fucks her
>gets mad when I tell him to stop
>she packed my bags and put them outside the door, I even payed last months rent
move in with co-worker
>place I work at gets vandalized
>I almost become homeless
>remember how I people liked my baking, I'd allways bake something for people's birthdays
>that kept me going

I found this shithole later on
I don't know if all the rest of my family is dead because I was too angry at them to talk to my parents after I moved out
I don't know if my Chad brother has a family yet, or if he's really successful. But he probabally is
I don't know if my parents, if they're still alive miss me

I wish I could go back and see if they really did love me, or if I lived my childhood hated just because I wasnt a chad. This is why I hate chads
>>
I can picture myself living a normal life, getting a job I like, going out with friends, falling in love, etc. But it feels like I'm stuck on the other side of a one way mirror, stuck observing a happy, functional version of myself who gets to experience all the things that'll never come true.
>>
File: blade runner wojak.png (435KB, 680x762px) Image search: [Google]
blade runner wojak.png
435KB, 680x762px
>most people don't believe in family, god, moral values and tradition anymore
>this is causing them to go for promiscuity, carelessness, money and other crazy things that we see in the world today
>people are generally disregarding most things that were considered valuable by our grandparents, great-grandparents and etc.
>some few people I've seen that still do believe in it were seen as odd/"having no life"
>mostly feel like the distant future going to be a type of technological dystopia, where the concept of functioning families and traditions are abandoned, only to be replaced by more of what we see Chad and Stacy doing, i.e partying, drugs, money chasing, etc.
>as times grow harder, money and jobs become harder to get, competition in everything increases, much more of this hedonistic escapism will be prevalent and socially accepted
Is there hope, lads?
>>
>>34355492
>>most people don't believe in family, god, moral values and tradition anymore

I lost faith not to long ago, now I just spend my Sundays at the local planetarium.
>>
>>34352584
are you clean now anon? or at least trying to be?
>>
>>34354561
Fuck. I'm sorry to hear that anon.
>>
>>34352016
Have this exact same feel. Punishments were way harder but definitely taught me something now that I look back. One day I'll take care of them to show my appreciation. I'm literally trying to get a gf right now just to make them happy, though it's a fruitless effort. I actually do want one but I lack the confidence to obtain one. Seems like this is the trade off with being raised by immigrants. I have great work ethic but no assertiveness
My sisters are both irresponsible though; one ran away and the other is a hambeast, so I've put it on my shoulders to help my parents out, because I'm sure as hell they won't be able to retire alone
>>
>tfw most people I knew are out there are probably enjoying themselves with friends and what not in their spare time, while we all sit here and post stuff
do you guys ever wonder what they do?
is it really more fun/interesting?
>>
>>34352605
It gets better anon, better off without her. You'll find yourself a qt, I promise
>>
Threads like this need bumps, and should be more common
I've been feeling kind of down lately, nothing new to make me feel this way, just been feeling bored, if that's the right word
Bored all the time, I don't want to get out of bed, I don't want to go to work, when I get home I don't want to do anything, I don't know what it is but it's fucking with me and I can't stand it
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.