[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is being a writer the most cucked job?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: large.jpg (28KB, 480x733px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
28KB, 480x733px
>Need to study business and entrepreneurship.

So basically what you're telling me, is that there's such an over saturation of writers that you need to be an expert salesman in order to sell my writing?

AND, you need to be well versed in culture, philosophy, and god knows what else.

AND on top of all of that bullshit, you're still barely making 40k if you're LUCKY. Most of the time you probably won't get paid shit, and you'll have to shill your writing absolutely everywhere for the rest of your natural born life.

Holy jiminy fucksticks on Christmas Batman.

Sign me the fuck up. But no seriously, who in their right mind would ever want to become a writer in todays market?

I can't even imagine a more cucked profession than writing.
>>
you forgot that unless you're a woman, you probably won't get a novel published
>>
i think trying to be a musician and make a livable wage is just as cucked as trying to be a writer. everyone just gets lost in a sea of shit that's on the internet
>>
I'm guessing most writers write because they enjoy writing, and if a book deal comes along they'll take it, but it's not something they plan for.
>>
>>34350911
One of the most popular light novels in japan for a while was written by a musician.
>>
Literally anybody can write. If you know your language you can write. Even if you can't spell or have bad grammar you can just look stuff up on Google as you go. If every single literate person on the planet can do it just as well as everybody else, why should they be paid for it? Get a real job.
>>
>>34351258
>If every single literate person on the planet can do it just as well as everybody else, why should they be paid for it?
Not everyone can do it properly. They get paid because there's a group of people who likes their stuff. You can't make a living out of wrting if no one likes what you do, and that's the hard part of being a writer. Of course, almost everyone can write, but not everyone can please a lot of people doing so.
>>
File: tumblr_ogls6tZlSC1vk4jj5o1_1280.jpg (292KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogls6tZlSC1vk4jj5o1_1280.jpg
292KB, 1024x768px
>>34351519
>You can't make a living out of wrting if no one likes what you do, and that's the hard part of being a writer. Of course, almost everyone can write, but not everyone can please a lot of people doing so.

Wow, so you have to pander to your audience too?

"And so, in conclusion, thats why all white men are evil."

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll just be taking those cold clammy SJW bux now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tEiguYmgxA
>>
>>34350780
>you're telling me, is that there's such an over saturation of writers that you need to be an expert salesman in order to sell my writing?
Yes, incredibly so.
>AND, you need to be well versed in culture, philosophy, and god knows what else.
Well, you are a writer. You're supposed to be interested in that shit anyways, otherwise you're just like any high school emo faggot writing his 'poetry'. Like an artist who can't do realism or an 'engineer' who can't do math.
>>
File: screenshot-3955.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-3955.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>34351837
>You're supposed to be interested in that shit anyways

Fuck it lol. I'd much rather become a male stripper before I do any of that.

I ain't no jeenius. I'm just a simple man, and I goes to the gym. And I lifts the weight, and it feel good.

Because what is best in life is to,

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women."
>>
>>34350780
i don't care about your thread but

i'm obsessed with the eyebrow positioning, the length and how accurate or inaccurate it is

is it correct based on the depth and positioning? is it perfect? is it flawed? i'm guessing it's more than 18% flawed, but that also makes it better, these eyebrows seem inaccurate but for what the artist was trying to create makes me want to give them a high five, or to blow my brains out with a shotgun in the hopes of obtaining a similar world view or a japanese accent

the left overextends past the eyeball but on the right it begins past the eyeball, it makes me want to commit genocide but in a good way

the positioning of the legs is also great, they block the third eye, the black hole, everything about this image creates a sense of anticipation, the meat was given thought and care, it's better this way, it's like a pickle jar, the lid is screwed on tightly but you can see the pickles inside, it's an image worth saving if you enjoy beating up 2d women into puddles of meat and you'll teach your son how to fish and watch football on the big screen, drink beer and fish and masturbate to travis the moonstar, you'll see
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.