[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much do you think that your current situation is product

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1469217592504.jpg (89KB, 503x545px) Image search: [Google]
1469217592504.jpg
89KB, 503x545px
How much do you think that your current situation is product of:

>your family
>your country/society
>other people/normies
>yourself
>>
>your family

all of it. your upbringing either gives you the confidence to succeed in life or strips it away
>>
100% myself.

Originiality
>>
>>34350126
>your family
Depends on how much I want to blame them I guess. I could say my life is in part the result of them being basically poor when they started having children. But otherwise they have always been ok. Not great, just ok.

>your country/society
Being a robot is basically a death sentence here. Being mean to us is not only accepted but at least mildly encouraged.
>other people/normies
As a result of what I said above, I was bullied almost constantly while growing up. That definitely didn't help me to be a confident person.
>yourself
Hard to say. I know what I should do to turn my life around (study, get a job, take care of myself, etc) but I'm so scared of everything and everyone that I don't know just how much of it is impossible for me. It doesn't help that I get panic attacks in stressful situations
>>
File: 1479230708648.jpg (15KB, 248x255px)
1479230708648.jpg
15KB, 248x255px
>>34350126
>The Jews
We can't truly win until we can finally put those kikes down for good. You feel me, robots?
>>
>>34350126
100% myself and same goes for everyone else. Ultimately your choices are your own and if you don't like your situation, it's your responsibility to change it, be it by meaningful change or simple suicide.
>>
>>34350358
This 100%
I feel ya
>>
File: C2ZapVLWgAEDxP7-1.jpg (56KB, 793x448px) Image search: [Google]
C2ZapVLWgAEDxP7-1.jpg
56KB, 793x448px
>>34350358
I feel ya bro

Hail being original
>>
>>34350126
all leave impacts but it all boils down to your own fortitude. I think it was due to my self sabotaging mental/emotional impairments.
>>
>my family

Everything these stupid cunts say effects me on a whole nother level
It doesnt help my nuke family has like 7 people in it including me
I was molded into everyone elses opinions from day 1

Now I'm a hardworking minimum wage faggot while everyone else has a easy life sitting on their ass while I'm the obvious breadwinner of the family, and I have to, like I literally... have to get rich. I just have to.
>>
i can safely say my family is mostly the problem. i have two brothers and both of them have been in and out of prison their entire lives, and i'm just a shut in fuck up.
>>
>>34350126
>your family
65%
These people should really get their fucking shit together
>your country/society
2%. I like my country desu, a bit too violent unfortunately but I wouldn't want to live elsewhere
>other people/normies
3%? They have no effect on me but they do have an effect on my family members and then my family members proceed to do stupid shit and fuck things up for everybody
>yourself
30% I should stop binge eating
>>
File: 1479010822079.png (8KB, 333x359px) Image search: [Google]
1479010822079.png
8KB, 333x359px
>>34350126
>Be 7 years old
>Bubbly kid who is really confident and sociable
>Mom meets a man in the US and visits there to go on vacation
>She comes home and tells us that we're moving to the US
>Don't know what it means. I have to kiss family members and stuff.
>We go on long trip, literally cross country
>Arrive in sunny town in california
>There's a palm tree outside
>It's hot every day
>Have to make new friends, and I end up being a literal minority in a school full of pakis, hindus, blacks, hispanics, and Asians.
>Get bullied around for being the palest kid in school
>I withdraw from everyone
>My grades plummet
>After 5 long years, I get to go back home
>When we actually do move back home, all my childhood friends have gone through puberty. Kelly has become a stacey; douglas has become a chad.
>I use my status as the "California kid" to gain popularity at school.
>It wanes, and people realize how much of a loser I've become
>My anti-social behavior leads to over-eating, and I become really fat
>My mom is busy with another guy, and I go sledding alone and end up breaking my ankle
>The crutches and cast make me even more anti-social
>Become the weird kid who walks like he shit himself.
>Sheltered, so I never could achieve anything or get a job and go places.
>First job at 21, and some of my friends have become parents at that age.
>No first girlfriend yet

I feel like something has been taken from me, anon.
>>
>family
mom's always supported me, we don't have money but also no needs, right now my sister is fucking me up, she suposed to finish college 4 years ago, if she doesnt finish this july then my life is kinda ruined, theres is no money for both of us to study and it would mean 2 more years of waiting(couting she finish next year) ill be 25 by the time and 26 for when i start college

>normies
ive avoided them since elementary school and never minded for them, nobody bullies me or mock me because they don't give a fuck about me or i about them, so not really, i crafted my persona without any external influence

>me
yes, right now 50% because what i said about my sister before, im a 22 yr neet who wants to move out this july and start college next year, i made my part by finishing highshool last year(dropped when i was 16) and by having my first profesional job wich will help to join this elitist college, also made some money but the rest is on my mom having the rest of the money and that saddly doesnt depends on me and about me being a social reatard with no friends or social life, it was a mix of my choice and my lack of social interaction do a nervous tic problem( i shitted my pants when i was in school)

sorry for writting that much tho
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.