[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Other 30+ Virgins?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 0527 - VDUssRP.jpg (28KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
0527 - VDUssRP.jpg
28KB, 396x385px
>mfw seriously considering rape as an option to lose my virginity
>>
if you're a real khhv, then rape is impossible emotionally and physically.

fuck off norm
>>
>>34349986
why would you risk prison when you can pay for it?
>>
>>34350011
This.

>tfw too anxious to even enjoy rape
>tfw wouldn't cum
>>
>>34349986
Get a hooker dumbass. Tell her you are a virgin and she'll take care of the rest. Maybe even give you a discount.

And dont pretend like youre above it, you are considering rape. Do yourself a favor and just get the hooker.

Start a kickstarter to lose your virginity if you cant afford it.
>>
>>34349986
That's really stupid and wrong. Where do you live? If you get caught you could go to jail for life.
>>
>>34349986
Just do it, anon. Go and tell us the story. Ignore the normalslimes.
>>
>>34349986
this is exactly why prostitution should be legal
>>
>>34349986
33 kv neet. meh.

at some point cared a lot. i simply stopped caring.
>>
>>34351623
Can you make objects float with your mind?
>>
>>34349986

34 year old KV.

I've seen hundreds to thousands of naked girls though in my line of work which is something I suppose.
>>
>>34351666
lol wat

Are you a pr0n cameraman, Mr. Satan?
>>
File: 7656453.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
7656453.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
30 here. Tried a hooker but couldn't get hard. She got all pissy too started accusing me of being a cop and said I was wasting her time even though I already paid her. Want to try again but afraid the same thing will happen
>>
>>34351685

nope. doctor
>>
>>34351699

Don't fap for like a week in advance next time. Or if you're fapping start fapping in other positions than just sitting at your computer. The body has to become used to sexual stimulation in different positions/ways.

At least that's my theory.
>>
>>34351717
you asexual? or just super ugly?
>>
>>34349986
My plan is that if I hit 20 and still a virgin, I'll go gay and get grindr and other gay apps. If I reach 25 still as a virgin, it'll be time to find a mare.
>>
>>34350082
In most states, you are just as likely to go to jail for soliciting prostitutes
>>
>>34351759

I had a lot of health problems when I was younger so I never pursued sexual relationships when I had the few rare chances.

Now that I'm better physically and want to, I'm just considered too short/ugly/ethnic/old for any of these dating sites and can't get a reply.

Gonna get facial surgery soon.
>>
>>34351795

What about you OP? How'd you end up this way?
>>
>>34349986
Might I make a suggestion, anon?

Tranquilizer darts+blowgun

And once your done filling her womb up with your baby juice, just leave her in the woods, she'll come to in about thirty minutes and you'll have plenty of time to bike back to your den.
>>
>>34351781

I have been shopping for prostitutes a lot lately and my strategy is this.

They can't be cops if the ad says "No black gents". That would be illegal in a sting operation.

So just go for any girl/ad that says "no black gents" and you should be fine.

Am I right?
>>
I tried to go gay, but that didn't work. Fags won't fuck me either.
>>
>>34352270
You are not looking hard enough.
Fags are literal degenerates.
>>
>>34351795
Damn that sucks, sorry man. On the plus side you must make a good salary.
>>
>>34351795
>Gonna get facial surgery soon.
LOL
>>
>>34352587

That's all soft tissue work which almost always looks like shit.

I'm talking about jaw surgery to fix my misalignments and hair surgery to fix my hairline.

Not stuff like that to make me look like a freak.
>>
>>34349986
>considering rape as an option to lose my virginity
it's on my list of things to cross off before suicide. It's going to be the bitchiest most stuck up Stacy I can find.
No way I'm dying a virgin
>>
>>34352587
>making fun of demigods
>>
28 KHV here

I'm almost there m8
>>
>>34349986
>30 + virgin
>considering rape

33 here, it was a bit depressing when I hit 30 still a kissless virgin with a shit body.
I just accept it, I'm trying to loose weight and shave to atract a mate, but that's not working. This is what happens when you fuck up chances when you're younger.

Loose it to the 6 or 7/ 10 when you have the chance, I remember turming down a solid 6.5/10 freshmen year in college, I still lurk on her Facebook today.

And I'm calling bait, unless youre insecure about yourself, you can't be that old and still non-complacent with how things are, I'm ok with this. It hurts, but I'm still alive and with 100% of my paycheck and neetbux for myself.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.