[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you did something you truly regret?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: eaZrosc.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
eaZrosc.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>14 year old nephew gets a new phone
>I text him about the new Fire Emblem game because he loves Fire Emblem
>he tells me that he's not allowed to play Fire Emblem anymore
>without thinking (and it didn't help that i had a few drinks that night) I express my disagreement in the fact that that his parents won't let him play that game anymore
>Then I tell him continue to listen to his parents
>but then ruin that by saying if his parents saw that message, i would be a in a lot of trouble

Well turns out that his parents monitor all his text messages and I was just completely blasted by his mother.

I apologized and begged for forgiveness, but I can't remember the last time I felt so guilty about something. This doesn't change the fact that I feel like they're way too fucking overprotective (he's not even allowed to play Zelda because it's "satanic"), but I never should have said what I said and I destroyed my relationship with them.
>>
I know this thread is gonnna die with no replies. I just have so much anxiety right now. I thought I was over doing dumb shit that causes this much regret. I thought I grew out of that. What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>banned from playing Nintendo games

Who gives a flying fuck about what they think they sound like shitty parents anyways. Push your faggot nephew into telling them to fuck off and save him before it's too late. Guaranteed he'll become a regular on this board in the future if you let him keep being whipped.
>>
>>34350099
>I know this thread is gonnna die with no replies

/r9k/ isn't the same anymore
>>
>>34349711
I regret not killing myself everytime I wake up,
>>
>>34350099
>>34350115

/r9k/ is fucking dead ever since the normies and the mentally retarded lgbtq faggots start coming.
>>
>>34349711
Wow, I didn't know these 1980s Christians still existed.
>>
>>34350229
My thoughts exactly. She started sending me bible verses after I apologized and when I talked to my mom about this, she just said that I should call him and say a word of prayer with him.

I want to talk about video games with him. Not religion. They're trying to steer him away from games and that's the one thing we bond with the most.

I bought him a majoras mask Zelda Nendoroid for christmas and that made his father (well technically step father) really upset because it's "satanic"

The funny thing is, his step father used to love video games and Zelda before he became married and even more religion.

Here's a little background of my nephew:
>homeschool all his life
>not allowed to be with other kids outside of their church
>is constantly monitored at all times
>forced to watch all of his brothers and sisters because his parents keep having kids (the bible said be fruitful and multiply)

I really feel for my nephew. He's fucking miserable.
>>
>>34350350
call CPS, even if they're not /abusing/ him, you can still probably call it emotional abuse and get away with it.
>>
>>34350350
it's not your fault that these people are psychos. you didn't do anything wrong. stay in contact with this kid, try to keep talking to him about things that are as normal as possible and when he's 18 and is able to escape, try to help him figure out what the real world is like.

maybe tell his parents that they can pick a video game that they approve of and you'll buy it for him. then they can't complain.

and don't do this over text but let this kid know that you're aware that his parents are crazy and overbearing and try to convince him that things will be better once he's rid of them.
>>
>>34349711
>can't even discuss this separately with your sister
>instead you need to unload on your nephew

your relationship with your sister really sucks, doesn't it.
>>
>>34350629
>can't even discuss this separately with your sister
>instead you need to unload on your nephew

I think I see what you're saying, but like I said, I totally regret doing that. My decision to express my indifference about the situation to my nephew was a gut reaction and it was wrong for me to do so.

I don't have a bad relationship with my sister, but I have told her straight up (as well as to my brother in law) that they are being overly protective. The problem with that is their parenting is completely driven by religious laws and practices which I am no longer a part of.

I would never think to tell me nephew to be rebellious against his parents, but that's pretty much what I unintentionally implied when I sent that message (despite telling him to continue to be obedient to his parents).
>>
File: image.png (293KB, 793x532px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
293KB, 793x532px
I have my customer my phone number after he pressured me into giving it to him. He was charismatic, handsome, well educated, and really into me...what could go wrong? I instantly regretted it the second I gave it to him and told him "but don't, I probably won't answer". Something seemed wrong and my instincts told me to stay away.

Two weeks of him obsessing over me via text (and me saying leave me alone) I finally got nasty about it. After I sent him the text I had a terrible feeling like something bad was going to happen. Sure enough two hours later:
>storms into my job looking for me
>he looks panicked while wearing disposable rubber gloves
>is both cursing and smiling at me asking why won't I date him
>asked suspicious/hostile questions that I felt unsafe to answer
>I pick up my cell phone to text my coworker for back up
>he clutches something in his pocket
>he starts to yell at me to put it down
>yells that he's fucked in the head and leaves

I feel like I'm going to get killed by him, he knows he's crazy so it's all a matter of him controlling himself. After some google searching I found that he's a malicious psychopath with a Chad face. I was advised to file a police report and have a CCTV print out of him confronting me to warn my coworkers. I'm so paranoid and scared that he'll come back because he tried asking for my work schedule. I never have regrets except this.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.