[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have only two real paths that I want to take, I either want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1478581347249.jpg (37KB, 480x482px) Image search: [Google]
1478581347249.jpg
37KB, 480x482px
I have only two real paths that I want to take, I either want to die for a righteous cause, or live in a righteous manner. Why is there no option for example to expend my life or any options to have and raise a family? Why is it that the only path that seems available is to fill my life with meaningless distractions until I die at an age that's far older than what should be possible?
>>
>>34349042

You could just sign up with an organization that ships you out to help impoverished people build up their lives and communities all over the world.

Spend a few years in the jungles of Asia and South America, roughing it and giving meaning to your daily routine. Then you can put down your experience on resumes back home too.
>>
File: 1482021774326.gif (649KB, 480x228px) Image search: [Google]
1482021774326.gif
649KB, 480x228px
>>34349075
>OP gets sent to Africa and dies of AIDS
>>
>>34349183

The AIDs hotspot is now rural white America because of "needle sharing" (drug use euphemism they use to hide the reality of rampant gay anal sex).
>>
I know that feel bro, every time i see/read a story in which someone dies protecting something or devoting their entire life to something, i always end up crying, not because i found it sad, but because of admiration, i feel so overwhelmed with emotion (and also with envy) that the tears just start flowing.
>>
>>34349265
Honestly, go on /hm/ and find a grindr thread, it makes me feel disgusted to have to find a pure man who hasn't lied about taking 8 dicks at once and letting them cum inside infecting him with hiv. Then I get that shit. Fuck that
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.