[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can some people be so heartless, brobots. Discuss.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-01-22-21-06-11.png (101KB, 1440x781px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-22-21-06-11.png
101KB, 1440x781px
How can some people be so heartless, brobots. Discuss.
>>
shit happens. just go with the flow and have fun while you can
>>
female, correct?
if so, beat her to the chase and stop replying, why would you give your attention to someone so heartless
>>
>>34348853
>How can some people be so heartless, brobots. Discuss.
Your first mistake was assuming that women are "people". After yesterday, it's been proven they're not.
>>
File: 12414112317.png (102KB, 416x475px) Image search: [Google]
12414112317.png
102KB, 416x475px
>>34348853
>AHAHA
>YIKES
>you're just alive so i have someone to murder
>once i bury you i don't need you anymore
>>
what elicited this response?

also, is she gril?
>>
Women have to tough to stop orbiters from falling for them. Women always make their intentions clear. It's better that she's honest about not wanting anything serious with a robot rather leading him on to thinking that he finally has a female busty friend to cuddle with.
>>
>>34348958
you stupis white knight

"It's better that she's honest about not wanting anything serious with a robot rather leading him on... "

this would be fine if she had said something along the lines of "i dont wanna have a relationship with you", but she didnt. re read the op image again and tell me if what she said is something a decent human being would say.

dumbass.
>>
>>34348897
*tips fedora*
So edgy
>>
>>34348853
This is where you stop communicating with this person.
>>
>>34348886
>>34348916
She is a female. Oregano post.
>>
>>34348958
> Women always make their intentions clear
Are you retarded?
>>
>>34348853
fuck people
focus on your self
don't be a pussy
get an imaginary friend
>>
>>34349656
You need to stop talking to her RIGHT NOW anon. I'm serious. Block her.

I kow you're not going to listen to me, but if by some chance you do, for god's sake block her ass right now
>>
>>34349056
>>34349658
It's not a white knight, it's a smelly roastie.
>>
>>34348853

Stop replying to her immediately and remove her from Skype. Always remember that there are many people like this and that they aren't worth investing your time in. Be grateful that she made her intentions clear because most people you meet won't be so forward about not caring about you.

She will not think about you, so don't waste your time thinking about her. She might realize that this isn't the proper way of treating the people around her and change, but she probably won't. Either way it's not your responsibility, so don't make it your business.
>>
>>34348853
Just a other girl who wanted to desperately be your friend because you complimented something about her
It's okay though, this isn't her speaking right now, it's her ""bpd"" that she thinks she has at age 16, when you can't even have bpd or be eligible to be diagnosed until 18.

Stop replying to that lousy fuck of a flake
>>
>>34348853
Reply with 'interesting' and dont ever reply again
>>
>>34349677
>>34349756
This, do this right now and I promise you will feel very glad you did later. There is nothing left for you with this person OP
>>
>>34348853
Stop responding to her shit will be laughs
>>
>>34349756
when did you become an expert on people exactly
>>
Reply "ok"
Don't describe anything, dont go into detail.
Either respond with ok, k and interesting and just one word shit like well and oh and cool and whatever.
Don't reply instantly.
After she gets desperate, block and remove.
>>
what a fucking BITCH kill her
>>
what's the story with this one OP?

looks particularly terrible
>>
>>34349542
>*tips fedora*
>So edgy
Cuck
>>
>>34348853
lmao robots can't handle the banter
>>
Kill her before she makes friends op
>>
literally say "ok" and then don't reply ever again

i'm serious

do not reply again no matter how much she baits you
>>
>>34352800
without a doubt, this
tbqfhwyf, roasties live off of attention
>>
>>34352777
listen to the trips
>>
>>34352753
the autism is strong w this one
onigiri
>>
op you dumb ass I bet you replied with some beta shit didn't you
>>
File: 1481686220201.gif (817KB, 482x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1481686220201.gif
817KB, 482x1039px
>>34352800
THIS. it'll eat her alive, especially if she doesn't get more friends.
I had a bitch friend just like this jesus fucking christ I hate her. I hope trump deports her is how much I hate her.

Do it op
>>
>>34352800
Seriously. Someone posted a thread similar to this once and he responded with 'ok' and nothing else and she went fucking ballistic trying to get him to respond.
>>
>>34348853
you deserve this for staying, kys yourself, nigger
>>
>>34348897
What happened yesterday?

Organza
>>
>>34348853
"But being the plain boring bitch that you are you obviously never going to get friends irl so we're in this for the long haul"
>>
>>34354266
This, do it now opie
>>
Don't just say ok, how boring is that? Engage with her, if she wants to talk some shit thrn let's talk some shit
Don't just "ok" her
>>
>>34354366
>t. """female""''
elleohelle
>>
>>34354366
Think about it
If you just ok her then block her she'll just find some other loser to talk to. Life goes on as usual. Lesson not learned.
You should bully her mercilessly every time she tries talking to you now instead
She might even treat you better
>>
>>34354398
What's the joke here?

Opopopoptipo
>>
>>34354406
>>34354366
Thats still attention, the ultimate weapon against an attention whore is no attention. The shrug of the shoulders.
>>
>>34354449
It's still attention, yes
But it gets into her head much more efficiently than just an "ok"
It might make her hooked on you and trying to get attention from YOU instead of just pissing her off so she gets attention from someone else

She'll be thinking of you while calling you an asshole for weeks to come
>>
>>34354449
>beta mindset
Enjoy being a doormat.
>>
>>34354503
But I think it's important to remember, while hostilizing this bitch make it all about her. Even if the things she says gets to you never get defensive, don't say a thing about yourself, you don't need to defend your pride
>>
File: IMG_2390.jpg (27KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2390.jpg
27KB, 250x250px
>>34348958
>WOMEN ALWAYS MAKE THEIR INTENTIONS CLEAR
This has to be bait.
>>
>>34354366
No, don't do what this idiot says. Just say "whatever" but DON'T block or remove her.

When she try to talk to you just reply with one word replies like you don't give a shit about her anymore.
>>
>>34354687
That is just too fucking transparent

If it was me I would just laugh at the monotone beta, it clearly shows that he's hurt
"Poor little thing, I hurt his feelings so much he's almost catatonic now, teehee. It's like he's hold up his tears"
And just like that the "relationship" ends with you very well established as the plaything
>>
>>34354726
Who cares what she will think? Maybe he should just stop replying at all, then.
>>
>>34354766
He probably cares
Either way the relationship with this girl is finished why not have some fun bullying her stupid ass
>>
>>34354873
He cares but he should not. Also, OP is not even in the thread anymore, I bet he replied some typical beta shit.
>>
>>34352800
Dubs of truth.

Do it OP. Set an example for the inhabitants of this board.
>>
>>34354903
Sure he should
If you have the option of hurting some awful cunt's pride/feelings then you should pursue it
And yeah, too bad, this one seens like it could have a fun development
>>
you're supposed to reply back with sick bantz
>>
"judging by that, it's clear why you don't have any already" and then just don't reply
>>
>>34355103
whoa.... epic.. ..
>>
>>34355221
lmao gr8 bantz amirite /b/ro
>>
>>34352800
this or
>>34354266
this
Dont be a fucking pussy OP she doesnt like you, now move on.
>>
>>34348853
Chat with people your own age. Stop talking to 15 year old girls, christ.
>>
>>34348853
>Case 1:
She sees you as not real.
"Just someone on the internet".
She's is just calibrated that way and fails to accept you exist irl.

You should replay with something like "You realize i'm a real person and not internet software right?"

>Case 2:
She realizes that and is using you as an emotional dump to throw away when she grows bored of.
You have enough ideas itt how to retaliate

>Case 3:
She is just really bad at delivering jokes and can't read well between the lines aka autism and did not mean any harm.
That also explains why she has no friends.

>Case 4:
It's probably a guy roleplaying...
>>
>>34356912
How the fuck could that ever be interpreted as a joke tho?

I wish we knew what happened before
>>
>>34348853
that person was hurt by somebody else, its a defence mechanism to reject you before you can reject them. An unhealtyh way to cope with loss/rejection.
>>
>>34358504
Joking about tf no friends and how they are both autists.

Or like when you do something gay and don't want people to think you're gay so you act super gay as a joke.
So she doesn't want him to think that so she says it to get rid of the elephant in the room
>>
>once i get friends IRL
>she thinks she is going to get friends
she's in for a rude awakening.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.