[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have any experience selling fake drugs to teens? This

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: fake cocaine.jpg (33KB, 800x549px) Image search: [Google]
fake cocaine.jpg
33KB, 800x549px
Anyone have any experience selling fake drugs to teens?

This business is untapped potential.
>>
>>34348164
If you do that, you WILL be getting fake love in prison.
>>
>>34348164
>untapped potential
you think no one's ever thought of this before?
>>
>>34348164
That's exacty what drug dealers sell to teens einstein
>>
>>34348164
>sixteen year old dishwasher I know asks me to sell him weed
>feel like a dirty criminal even thinking about it
>>
Depends where you do it and who you do it to. A lot of Mexican kids in school have connections with the cartel so ripping them off isn't the best idea.
>>
>>34348393
A lot of Mexican kids in Cali**
>>
If you're not aware yet OP, Research Chemicals are the biggest craze right now regarding drugs on the streets.

Consider looking at 25i-NBOME as it's the cheap knockoff of LSD that can potentially kill you. Commonly replaced real LSD on the streets now since the production cost is so small.

Kids are fucking stupid these days.
>>
>>34348213
What part of FAKE DRUGS do you not understand?
>>34348474
Im talking more about crushing depression pills to look like cocaine or for the middle schoolers sugar powder as cocaine
>>
>Sell drugs to kids once
>Never get any business again because kids are idiots, but they know how to get high
>>
>>34348810
What part of "intent to distribute drugs" don't you understand?
>>
the problem with this is that once you rip someone off, they'll never consider doing business with you again. one time i tried buying weed off this guy when i was 14 and he ended up selling me crumpled up pieces of his spanish homework. i didn't do business with him again
>>
>>34348474
NBOME is fucking garbage, either go 4aco-dmt (a little too dark and scary for me) or 4aco-met (a little more fun and relaxing).
>>
File: forest_2_by_edli (1).jpg (1MB, 1300x742px) Image search: [Google]
forest_2_by_edli (1).jpg
1MB, 1300x742px
>>34349290
tfw 4-AcO-MET gave me bad stomach pain and way too glossy visuals

4-AcO-DMT is definitely top-tier for me.
>>
>>34349290
More on where to get research drugs?
>>
>>34348942
no shit. he didnt expect you to come back saying "boy that was some dank homework gib me sum mo". he just needed a little money and he got it. thats it.
>>
Make or buy a bunch of shitty meth, capsule it, and then sell it to kids at music festivals telling them its molly. The retards will pay 10 bucks a pill for it and then you never have to see them again. I made about 2500 in one night doing that.
>>
>>34349438
One weekend*
>>
File: tim.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tim.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>34348942
>one time i tried buying weed off this guy when i was 14 and he ended up selling me crumpled up pieces of his spanish homework
>>
>>34348942
>one time i tried buying weed off this guy when i was 14 and he ended up selling me crumpled up pieces of his spanish homework

fucking lost
>>
>>34349438
I live in canada, do you think i could flip a oz and sell it for 140-160$?
Is mid grad weed.
>>
>>34349592
Come on guys any weed/drug story's.
>>
>>34349400

Check on reddit, they have a whole run for rc sourcing
>>
>>34349592
I live in this US so you might have to convert the prices a bit. I can get an ounce for $200 where I live, I sell for $15/g (idiots here actually pay that much) so on a good week I can turn a profit of $200+ and I have a little left to smoke myself for free.
>>
>>34348474
>>34349290
Holy shit you retards, there's literally "fake" LSD already, you don't have to fucking endanger kids with NBOME

1P-LSD, fucktard, literally the exact same effects
>>
hell i've thought about selling fake drugs to adults. go to a music festival with a fancy print on some blotter paper (printer paper). sell a sheet of fake lsd and peace out.
>>
>>34350377
See, here's the thing, the drug game lacks a lot of morality.

Who gives a shit if I got my money? The buyer should've been more cautious about buying drugs from the streets. If the buyer was smart, he/she would test it.

Buyer's beware :^)
>>
>>34348164
kids are just gonna tell each other that you sold them fake drugs and not buy from you again.
>>
>>34348393
If they had connections to the cartel they wouldn't be buying dodgy looking drugs off people who use /r9k/.
>>
File: IMG_0364.png (4KB, 253x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0364.png
4KB, 253x246px
A pal of mine in high school had a business of selling fake weed to tons of people. He would gather some grass clippings when he mowed his lawn and sell it off. He made good money and never had problems since he was fit and scary looking.
>>
>>34348942
How did you mistake bits of paper for weed? Or was it like a Spanish cooking class?
>>
>>34348164

Teens are the ultimate snitches.
>>
seel your shit in concerts m8, use rat poison on it too, kill some people
>>
it's really easy to make fake cocain
>>
A guy in his 20's was selling weed to the dumbfuck bulies in my school when we were like 13, they found out it was fake, set him up as if they were buying from him again, but instead beat him up with iron bars. Argentina pls
>>
>>34348164
>untapped

i assure you that you're not as clever as you think you are
>>
>>34348164
>untapped

Uh
>>
An old friend of mine got busted selling to teens. Got 10 years.
>>
>>34348861
How it is intent to distribute drugs if you are distributing fake drugs.
>>
>>34350377
No it doesn't. 1P-LSD has more audial hallucinations than LSD does.
>>
>>34348164
lol i did this at work once with some niacin powder that was totaly cocaine
>>
File: 1474252398864.png (74KB, 230x230px)
1474252398864.png
74KB, 230x230px
>>34349463
did you smoke it anyway?
>>
Buy ANY random pills, put them in a Xanax pill press, and kids will buy that shit. I bet you'll even have some regular customers.
>>
>>34348164
>they tell people
>get in trouble or beaten

nice plan kid
>>
>>34350604
Sounds like an easy way to get shot.
>>
>>34355161
This is why you don't sell directly from your home or repeated locations.

Also never give out your true identity.
>>
>>34348164
>Anyone have any experience selling fake drugs to teens?
Thats how you get killed you dumb fuck. Teenagers will beat the fuck out of you for selling fake shit
>>
>>34353237

Is making a few thousand dollars really worth tempting the law like that? Nevermind the cost of defending yourself.
>>
>>34353237
I live in Split, Croatia and every summer during Ultra Europe we just crush down easily available headache pills or whatever we find and sell it to retards from all over the world and make huge profits per night but even though it's not actually a drug the police will still charge you for breaking some laws and you'll spend the night in jail.
>>
>>34348164
I used to buy a shitload of nyquil, rebottle it in a smaller unlabeled bottle, and sell it to middle schoolers saying it was codeine syrup. This works great because if they drink it they still get high (DXM in the syrup) but you can command a premium because you need a prescription to buy real codeine cough syrup
>>
File: feelsStoryTellingMan.png (722KB, 645x540px) Image search: [Google]
feelsStoryTellingMan.png
722KB, 645x540px
>>34348164
>be me
>going to school, around 8th grade
>smoking a lot'a dope in that particularly time
>2 stupid ass girls from my class thinks i got "the real good weed" just because i smoke on a daily basis
>these 2 ho'es asking me if i could hook em up with some hash
>and of course i would help (muhahahahah)
>when i got home, i crunched some Halls in some bubblegum and added a little cinnamon in it so, it would be brown
>next day in school i give the bitches their "dope", and as stupid ass these hoes are, they are not even smelling the product (which was the only thing that could get me busted)
>they handed over the money, and i told them to enjoy the smoking'session
>spend fake weed money on real weed
>feelsgoodman
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.