[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POL BTFO!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1485130650946.png (580KB, 853x436px) Image search: [Google]
1485130650946.png
580KB, 853x436px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llZFyAfpCC0
>When pol tries to spew their cancerous memes in public
Alpha'd by shia lachad
>>
>>34347808
I thought Shia was parodying/false flagging protesters to show how retarded they are
>>
>>34347842
No he's probably doing it to get tight young liberal pussy. Those girls were wet af when they saw shia dominating the autist
>>
sometimes i think i am just an insane person, but then i watch videos like that and realize im not crazy, everyone else is
>>
>>34347808
>implying it wasn't a libcuck LARPing as le evil alt-right mans
>also that badly-scripted dollar fag at the end

libcucks usually have a semi-decent track record of false-flagging but their game nowadays ridiculous
>>
>>34347808
I'd let Shia pound my boipucci, what a man
>>
>that guy that comes up with MAGA

kek
>>
>>34347808
>we must secure the existence of the white people

is this dumbass serious?

what kind of sperg says shit like this offline?
what kind of sperg says shit like this online?
>>
>>34347878
>to get tight young liberal pussy
Pretty sure he's married, desu.
>>
>>34347808
>someone tries to express alternate views
>scream in their ear repeatedly to drown them out and intimidate them physically
Shia is fucking demented, this is at least the second guy he has (at least) threatened to assault someone during this rally
>>34348099
It's interesting how so many of the guys who say shit like this barely look white themselves
>>
How is what Shia doing not assault?

In any normal situation four eyes could shove him to get him away but he's probably scared a mod of libs will maul him if he does.
>>
>>34348144
>>someone tries to express alternate views
>>scream in their ear repeatedly to drown them out and intimidate them physically
But that's literally what /pol/tists do lel

That was a good display of domination though. You can see the fear in the manlet femboy's eyes.

No /pol/tists to bail him out this time. They were probably scared shitless sitting in the corner. The dollar guy didn't say a word.
>>
>>34348144
>this is at least the second guy he has (at least) threatened to assault someone during this rally
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0DpzbrX8CM
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HunybAkqLas
why do polfags look like such pussies
>>
>>34348219
holy shit are all /pol/fags this autistic?

>h-hey guys look at this!! It's the meme frog h-haha maga amirite guise
>>
I'd like to see him do that to Sam "Can't Run Can't" Hyde. 6'5 300lbs of pure muscle.
>>
>>34347808
Shia was set up by a /pol/tard. There was a thread where the OP was the guy who got fucked
>>
>>34348331
>holy shit are all /pol/fags this autistic?
yes.they could ever be more, dare i say it, pathetic than us robots
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.