[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the person I thought I could trust just unironically told

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: guE7LX0.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
guE7LX0.png
51KB, 657x527px
So the person I thought I could trust just unironically told me multiple times to kill myself when I wanted to talk to them about my depression and suicidal tendencies.
People are great aren't they?
>>
I'm sorry. Why would they say something so horrible? I know some real assholes who wouldn't put up with whiny shit like that but they would at least recognize you're not in the state to hear something like that
>>
>>34347678
>People are great aren't they?
not really.

do you know why he reacted this way?
>>
however, you no longer will harbor any doubts about the quality and closeness of that person
>>
>>34347709
>>34347720
I'd like to know why you think he reacted in such a way too, OP. I feel like there should be more to this story.
>>
>>34347769
i kinda fell asleep for a few minutes.
i'm back now.
anyway we were casually talking and the conversation sidetracked to me and my more so private life, well, you know from my post I have depression and suicidal thoughts, i wanted to open up, but the person only saw the "muh edgy" "muh pain" "muh suicide" surface of it, and only wanted to make my depression a joke, because apparently that is funny. Anyway i don't plan to talk to that person ever again in my life.
>>
>>34348110
I'm sorry

I'm having a shitty day and my friend texted me just to rub it in my face even though I've only ever been nice to him. I suddenly started remembering why I stopped talking to him so much and why I started to seclude myself from people. It really does hurt to be stepped on when you're down and just looking for some support
>>
>>34348110
was this someone you met on 4chan?
>>
>>34348151
no, i mostly just lurk on r9k and wsg but not post and talk to people
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.