[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chris Chan Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: chris chan.jpg (61KB, 555x428px) Image search: [Google]
chris chan.jpg
61KB, 555x428px
>it's another diving into CWCki and pre 2010 Chris youtube night.

he is just so fascinating. I've probably watched his documentary 5 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s
>>
>kiwifarms gets doxxed
>can't take a taste of own medicine
>shuts down
kek

kiwifarms btfo, OP btfo
>>
>>34347701
proper christorians just stick to the sonichu wiki anyway
kiwi farms was a circlejerk shithole, the people who posted rivaled chris
>>
File: 1457023606996.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1457023606996.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>mfw I realize CWC is probably the most well-documented individual in human history
>>
>>34347660
I don't get liberals
> HItler is bad because he tried to kill undesirables and handicapped
> oh look there's an autist that hates gays and black people.
> Let's punish him for existing, using welfare reserved for our precious minorities, and being a white trash redneck in the Virginia sticks
>>
>>34347701
Pretty soon we will all be doxxed. It will probably be illegal to do on the internet anonymously without a GPS posting location broadcasted to the universe.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaLvsLHTsOw

A classic
>>
If you like documentaries about interesting weirdos, try:
>Crumb
>Marwencol
>In the Realms on the Unreal
>>
>>34348191
I don't find Chris all that weird. He was just an autist that was stuck in a childhood he never had due to some bitch babysitter, and an disabled adult that just seeked normal stuff like girlfriends and fame. He was basically a robot sheltered from reality and lacked self-awareness to realize he was the butt of a joke until it was too late.
>>
>>34347960

>being so autistic you think any of the gibberish you posted has anything to do with liberals
>>
>>34347701

Good riddance. That site advocated bullying and rallying people to try to ruin Christine's life. Literally ran by Redditors who try to get e-fame by recording themselves "trolling" Christine in real life. Yeah Christine isn't a Saint, but there's actual bad people out there that deserve to get trolled.
>>
>>34348787
Give me your lunch money you gay cunt
>>
>>34348312
There's a difference between just being an autist and being Chris.

An autist would be too terrified to even think about putting themselves on camera. Chris however? Absolutely zero sense of shame. He filmed himself fucking a sex doll, admitted to mixing his semen with Fanta and drinking it, shoved a medallion up his ass, and showed pictures of his bent dick for all to see.

Chris is literally one of the most well documented people in human history and he purposely gave out a fuckton of information about him. He makes wizards and robots look like chads.
>>
File: chris chan reaches maturity.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
chris chan reaches maturity.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>34347660
>tfw Chris chan technically has more sexual experience than me

;_;, havent even fucked a doll yet
>>
>>34348720
Liberals seem to hate retards, even though they hate Hitler for killing retards to put them out of their misery. What happened to Chris was the internet equivalent of a lynch mob from SJWs and other assorted idiots. His crimes? existing as an autistic man, desiring gf, and aspiring to be a comic book artist while being oblivious to his complete lack of talent.
>>
>>34347701
Hopefully the same will happen to lolcow (dawt) farms
>>
>>34349884
Missing out on the first 10 years of social development due to some babysitter's psychological torment will do that.
>>
>>34349946
More gibberish. Why are you so scared?
>>
File: HA.jpg (11KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
HA.jpg
11KB, 228x221px
>>34348787
>christine

orginal
>>
>>34349946
>>34349946
nigga, what happened to 'Chris' wasn't the fault of "SJWs" or liberals, it was good old fashioned /b/tards and /i/nsurgents from 711chan

how fucking new are you? go sit in the stupid corner for a while before posting your /pol/ gibberish again
>>
>>34347660
What is the best saga and why is it the liquid chris saga?
>>
-Sonichu wiki just reports things.
-Kiwifarms is Redditors plotting how to troll Chris for their amusement and wicked sense of justice.
>>
File: 793px-Stress.jpg (113KB, 793x600px) Image search: [Google]
793px-Stress.jpg
113KB, 793x600px
Chris is 35 next month, how will the next 5 years work out for him when he turns 40
>>
>>34347933
I was thinking this too. Thanks to the miracle of the internet and his narcissism almost every breathing moment of his existence will be documented. There'll be movies and books about him after he dies.
>>
>>34347933

Do blogs and online posts count? There's probably hundreds of people out there that have been blogging about their lives since they were in highschool. Chris probably has the record of a single person having one of the most detailed wiki pages.
>>
>>34350519

Pretty good if he stops posting videos and just chills with his neetbux.

But that won't happen.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.