[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP ME R9K!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (193KB, 689x1654px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193KB, 689x1654px
I'm a senior in highschool (18) and this coming week, every alpha Chad in my grade is going on retreat for a a whole week. Because of this, this is a perfect time to get my oneitis to like me. Please tell me how I should go about doing this, I will never have this opportunity ever again lads.
>pic somewhat related
>>
>this is a perfect time to get my oneitis to like me
Life lesson from a guy ten years older than you: if she doesn't like you the minute she meets you, she never will.

There will be and have already been times in her life that she'll meet a guy and fuck him the first day. She'll never fuck a guy only after knowing him for a full year.
>>
>>34347544
is pic related her? if so she is fucking trash tier.

find some better girls to lust after and come back.
>>
>>34347659
It's not her, just someone I used to know
>>
>>34347683
post pics of her then. I need some idea of what she's like to properly advise you, and her looks are also a factor.
>>
File: image.jpg (279KB, 813x1696px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
279KB, 813x1696px
>>34347877
"Sigh" don't do anything creepy with pic related.
>>
>>34347544
OP just the fact you're already found this board tells me that you're a low-tier human being, that flap meat is for chad only, I suggest you to give up before you discover that her is doing crazy orgies with Chads.
>>
>>34348154
Fuck dude that's even worse.
>>34348199
And this. That necklace is a sign she does anal.
>>
File: image.jpg (372KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
372KB, 1080x1080px
>>34348212
Better view of pic related
>>
>>34348154
that was a test, and you failed. you should have told me to fuck off and protected your woman, but you caved in like a faggot and gave her picture to a bunch of sick perverts, like me.

give up now, your too much of a beta to get a cute gf.
>>
>>34348559
What the fuck
>"protected your woman"
That's some good white knighting you got there
>>
>>34348610
>not letting strangers on the internet fap to pictures of a gitl you like
>white knighting
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.