[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw just turned 18 today >Tfw still no gf >Tfw am friendless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 6681028_orig.png (123KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
6681028_orig.png
123KB, 500x281px
>tfw just turned 18 today
>Tfw still no gf
>Tfw am friendless
>Tfw can't build my gaming computer because the fucking CPU is to old and won't fit
>So tried, can't think straight, am moving to Texas soon and I'm dreading it do much
>Still don't have a license, am working my ass off to get one but to no avail.
>Still need to get on neetbux, what's going to take a shit ton of work
>Oneitis is dating someone else over me, won't even talk to me anymore.
><I just turned 18, and there's so much on my fucking plate, I still have to finish high school, and then start thinking about college, and I can't drink for another 3 years.
>I want off this ride.
>>
>>34347352
Dude don't worry about sex
Until you're 21 if you haven't had it by then
>>
>>34347352
Oh yeah also
>Just turned 18
>Have been here for over 2 years
>Feels bad man . jpg
>>
>>34347352

Let me boil your 18 year old life down for you.

Eat
sleep
and shit.

How the fuck is that hard, just close your eyes.
>>
>>34347397
And what would I accomplish by doing that? I don't want to live in hillbilly hell with my parents for the rest of my life, I want live on my own in some place like Wyoming.
>>
>>34347466

Wyoming is hillbilly as fuck.
>>
>>34347389
>Just turned 18 a couple months ago
>been her since I was about 15
>Don't care about relationships outside of sex
>Don't care about the future or external accomplishments, only trying to go to college so I don't have to work another 4 years
>Had a girl interested in me who genuinely liked me, but I was too schizoid, depressive and boring around her so she dumped me
>Didn't even get to fuck
>Wasn't even upset outside of the fact that I wasted a chance to fuck
>No friends so I don't have many opportunities to meet girls

Dunno, rambling, don't usually post much. Just wanted you to know I'm in a similarly depressing situation
>>
File: confused pepe.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
confused pepe.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>34347466
>I don't want to live in hillbilly hell
>I want to live in Wyoming
>>
>>34347569
Not all of it, I've been there, it's comfy as fuck and people keep to themselves, it's perfect for a robot, besides, I've been living in California for over 2 years and I'd take Wyoming over California or Texas any day.
>>
>>34347579
Nah sounds a lot like me,
>Have known about 4chan since I was 15, started using it when I was 16.
>Mostly only care about sex, won't mind a relationship though.
>Only think I care about in my future is living on my own on neetbux and possibly study abroad.
>Also had a girl interested in my, were going to meet "must likely fuck" but I fucked it up 2 times with my autism, "am actually diagnosed with autism".
>Friendless most likely will be forever.
>Will probably never met a girl as incredible as my oneitis

And yes I tend to ramble as well, I'm op btw.
>>
>>34347352
Cool blog desu senpai
>>
File: 1481503343094.jpg (15KB, 320x290px) Image search: [Google]
1481503343094.jpg
15KB, 320x290px
>>34347389
>>34347352
I feel you
>18, 19 next month
>Britfag
>lurking since 14/15
>Have some "friends" from school but no one I'd actually be myself around
>tfw starting to smoking a habit
>tfw actually told oneitis how I felt a year back, we made out but she regretted it, doing well at forgetting her
>tfw have to move out in less than a year to study at university
>No motivation to start running and working out again after new year
>Spent most of January smoking weed and jacking off

I don't think I've actually ever felt lonelier
>>
>>34347352
Oy Vey happy birthday fag boi.
>Start lifting.
>>
>>34347825
Wasn't really going for a "blog" was just making a thread for the first time "legally" as an "adult", I'm sure if I'm really asking for advice or am just bitching about my life, I won't mind talking to someone about it though, "besides my family because they only make things worse".
>>
>>34347352
You're actually a fucking bitch.
Quit whining. Holy shit.
>>
>>34347920
>Start lifting
Nah, I don't like following social norms just for a chance at getting laid, besides I have a cute face and girly body, I'd make a better gay trap then some gay muscle man.
>>
When did 4chan replace MySpace senpaitachi?
>>
>>34347352
the tl;dr to save you guys some time

>waaaah
>waaaaaah
>waaaah
>waaaaaaaaaaaaah
>>
>>34348030
Well do cardio then and become a fuccboi.
>>
>>34348030
>Jesus you are fucking stupid if you want to be a trap.
>Just skip being a trap and off yourself.
>>
>>34347758
>Will probably never met a girl as incredible as my oneitis

Something I've found is that her incredible qualities and general aura is most likely a false imagining on your part (and every guys part). Your idea of her will always be inflated compared to the primal reality of the relationship (fucking). Concerning love in relationships it's almost also something fake that's projected externally on the other person. We're basically all selfish animals who, in our base subsoncious state, see people in this context as vessel of which we can project our master story ideas of love (which is an after effect if consciousness) in a desperate attempt to chase the idea that we are not alone. Most people don't see that even when you are with someone else in this context you are still effectively alone.
>>
>>34348113
I never said trap, just a cute boy, or a fuck boy whatever you want to call it.
>>
>>34348217
Shut typos because mobile on the toilet

*Vessels which
*Masterbatory ideas of love
>>
>19, 20 in Sept
>no friends
>no self esteem
>time is going too fast
>have a shitty job
>falling behind my peers rapidly
>no direction in life

britbong though so at least i can legally buy alcohol to self-medicate
>>
File: 1478898301306.jpg (7KB, 281x202px) Image search: [Google]
1478898301306.jpg
7KB, 281x202px
>>34347352
>tfw turn 18 and can finally stop lying about your age

FeelsAmazingMan
>>
i hate this concept of people quite considerbly younger than me turning 18

i was born 97 and im used to being the youngfag/underage, fuck. is this what getting older feels like? feels like ass
>>
>18
>no job atm
>no idea what i wanna do with my life
>havent really come up with a plan
>already feel like time is getting away from me, nearly end of Jan already

wew lad. prob like every1 else, wish there was a cheat-sheet to life. just want to know any potential career paths that dont involve going to uni (really dont think its for me...) ill consider anything...
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.