[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow, what a sick burn, how will I ever recover?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Sick burn.png (2MB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Sick burn.png
2MB, 2500x2500px
Wow, what a sick burn, how will I ever recover?
>>
>>34347186
nice thread faggo
>>
>>34347252
sick burn, how will OP ever recover
>>
Just a dirty uneducated skank.
>>
Why message her just to complain about her profile? Seems like a half wit trying to force a """"unique"""" conversation.
>>
>>34347186
>28
looks 40 tbqh senpai
>>
>>34347186
>nothing about how she is as a person
Her pictures, the way she types, and the way she carries herself tells you more than you need to know
>what she wants out of a relationship
>Intent: Isn't seeking relationship/commitment
>what she wants out of life
Doesn't matter considering she just wants to have fun and slut it up
She probably blocked you so you respond by posting a screenshot on /r9k/ expecting limitless praise for standing up to the ebil vagina person. Yeah she's disgusting but you're pretty pathetic too OP
>>
>>34347429
that is what 28 year old white women look like bro
>>
>>34347186
What's wrong with her profile? It reads exactly like it should read for someone who has accepted tinder is a sex tool, not a love tool.

Why would Chad care about her personality or life goals?
>>
>>34347186
you blacked out her username.. you beta,
>>
>Ethnicity: virgo(wut)
>Profession: doesnt matter

retard stripper detected
>>
>>34347186
>trying to reason with a woman
For what purpose?
>>
>>34347186
Right off the bat just from her picture you can tell she is a hardcore feminist. The hair gives it away instantly. She doesn't need to put in her profile you should know by default.
>>
"I'm not attracted to this person the way they act, so they should change themselves so that they are attractive to me."
It's a fucking dating site with all possible types of people, so you're finding people you DON'T match well with, and then telling them they're wrong? Jesus dude how old are you
>>
are you just mad at her because she isn't attracted to you
>>
>>34347186
You took the time to screenshot everything. Yes, it's a sick burn and hit you hard.

You went into this conversation all condescending to try and get someone else to match your expectations and got told.

Grow up.
>>
>>34347186
Who the fuck cares about some random dumb bitch that isn't even being that much of a bitch?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.