[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I THINK I FINALLY LOST MY MIND

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

Fuck r9k I'm freaking out. I just went into the kitchen to get myself some coffee, and I saw my cat getting sucked into the sink drain. I almost had a heart attack from the fear. at least I thought I saw that. My cat is fine in my room.

What the fuck was it? Are drugs finally fucking my brain up? I didn't smoke anything since 4 weeks ago.
>>
File: 1469402389-smiley16.png (9KB, 137x103px) Image search: [Google]
1469402389-smiley16.png
9KB, 137x103px
>>34346786

Did you sleep long enough this night anon ?
>>
that sounds like an schizophrenic hallucination or a brain tumour
>>
>>34346821
>>34347001
These, OP. Lack of sleep, schizophrenia, and brain tumors can all cause hallucinations.
>>
have you ever done lsd? could be a flashback.
>>
>gorillaz
Numale histrionic faggot detected
>>
>>34347089
I did but two months ago, first and last try.
>>34346821

>>34347081
>>34347081
I don't get too much sleep due to my finals.

Should I go to the hospital tomorrow? I'm still shaking.
>>
>>34347001
No... it's not schizophrenia at all
>>
>>34347131
question, did you happen to crack your back or your neck anytime before this hallucination happened?
>>
>>34347089
Flashbacks are incredibly fucking rare and not worth discussing most of the time.

>>34347178
LSD's elimination half-life is 6 hours, more or less. Fuck off with the "spinal fluid stores drugs" meme,.

>>34347131
Get some sleep, if it happens again or you notice your health changing in the next month or two go to a doctor and tell them what happened.
>>
File: 5.jpg (286KB, 900x634px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
286KB, 900x634px
Just try to forget. Grip reality by any means possible.

What you don't lose you don't have to find
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 381x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 381x370px
I've been having memory lapses
I don't know what this is blease help guys
I was walking from one of my uni classes to the other and when I got there the class had been over for 20 minutes. I should have been there 5 minutes before it started. That's like an hour and a half I missed. I also came in late for my mcjob because o this. Hours just keep disappearing in front of me
>>
>>34347409
Talk to a doctor about it. Unlike OP you may have a serious problem.
>>
>>34347409
See a doctor desu. Could be serious.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 391x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 391x450px
>>34347465
>>34347474
What could this possibly be
I've considered scheduling an appointment for a while. I don't want to wake up declared brain dead in a hospital 3 years later.
>>
>>34347537
The only way you'll know for sure is if you get checked out. /r9k/ isn't exactly a fountain of medical knowledge. You know how hard it is to live any kind of a life when you can't get to places reliably or on time?
>>
File: image.png (312KB, 480x393px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
312KB, 480x393px
>>34347584
Yeah you are right. I've been putting this off for a while when it's probably very serious. I just hope it's like an isolated condition of amnesia and I don't have brain cancer or something.
>>
>>34347676
If it's something truly bad you can probably renegotiate your medical bills when the time comes. Try to think positive and it won't get you down.
>>
File: 1480123285037.jpg (39KB, 356x332px) Image search: [Google]
1480123285037.jpg
39KB, 356x332px
I kep hearing buzzing noises late at night, and whenever I look outside the night sky looks blood red. also the moon always seem abnormally bright. my ears are always ringing randomly and I hear weird sounds coming from outside, but only in my room, I can't hear them anywhere else.

what's happening to me?
>>
>>34347409
could be dementia, could be severe depression, could be head trauma, could be brain cancer, could be a series of strokes

it doesn't do any good guessing about things like this, try to see a doctor. If you're on uni you should have a health services center on campus that's free for students
>>
File: image.png (635KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
635KB, 960x640px
>>34347741
Alright thanks for the suggestion. I just called in with my doctor and he says that my symptoms sound serious but I'll have to go in for a checkup and the works. I'm going to bed now.
>>
>>34346786

Schizophrenia induced by marijuana.

Common thing.

Quit weed.

Hope it goes away.
>>
File: 1484961145453.png (37KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1484961145453.png
37KB, 225x225px
>>34346786
I dont usually use weed except for special occaisons but:
>eat $100s of fantastic edibles at a friends
>smoke more weed
>eat another edible
>feel good and sober so drive home at 1.30am
>2am
>start hallucinating while driving
>see a shadow person in my passenger seat (I assumed i was ubering someone)
>air vents start whispering to me
>road gets really long, extends into infinity
>colours in everything
>radio skips and shadow person dissapears
GET HOME
>buildings are in motion, things are extending and contracting
>take a shower and there are more voices in the water and extractor fan, saying things like "get him" and "why are you here"
>ignore because I know ive done drugs but also think its latent schizophrenia which freaked me out
>fap twice and go to sleep in an uncomfortable sweat while shadows dance around me
That must have been a lot of weed lmao but I really hope that I dont have schizophrenia, I dont think i'd make it.
>>
>>34347860
Im >>34348132
Tell me how it happened? Im worried it will happen to me if I keep pushing it.
>>
>>34348132
That's pretty unsettling and trippy.
Got anymore? I like hearing them because I've never consumed drugs besides my allergy medication.
>>
File: 1434242008113.jpg (312KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1434242008113.jpg
312KB, 800x600px
>>34348370
I got one. I experience HELLA weird stuff when I smoke weed. When I first started smoking it was chill though.

>6pm on Christmas Eve
> have the FUCKING AWFUL idea to down an entire bottle worth of marijuana infused lemonade
>zero tolerance whatsoever, 145lbs soaking wet
>feel p good for the first 2 hours
>oh shit it's coming
>it's that horrifying and exhilarating moment called the "come up" when you use psychedelic drugs
>you have this gut feeling that something REALLY, REALLY fucking big is about to go down, like getting to the top of the drop of a rollercoaster - you know it's going to be a wild ride and the only thing you can do is buckle up
>fuck me fuck me fuck me THERE'S NO STOPPING THIS SHIT
>cue HOURS of UTTER MENTAL AGONY of me writhing in bed from like 8:30 - 6am
>tinnitus flared up to a level where I thought there was a lightining storm in my brain
>senses were completely whack - if I turned some music on to distract myself I would see, feel, and taste the song, but I couldn't listen to it because of the accompanying hyperacusis - sounds hurt like fucking hell
>bodily pains shot up by 1000% - I had to constantly readjust my head to keep my TMJ from going completely berserk
>yeah, psychologically it was the worst psychedilic experience I've ever had. if you've ever had a bad trip you know what I'm talking about. Just a SUPER SHITTY headspace that I had no control over whatsoever. Literally mental rape. Mental fucking rape. I was being bent over and fucked by this drug
>literally came IN WAVES
>like one hour of extreme anguish followed by a deceptive 10 minute reprieve, then a plunge back into the psychotic madness
>jerked off three times, BUT THE HIGH FUCKING REMAINED AND EVEN INTENSIFIED
>took two showers
>watched twitch streams with the volume off to calm myself down - was shaking watching theme because my anxiety was just that high
>finally 10am rolls around and I have to go upstairs to open presents while I'm still fairly psychotic
cont
>>
>>34348370
I would have freaked out more if I hadnt done drugs in the past. Ive got heaps of stories...which is a worry in itself but hey I'm genetically predisposed for risky behaviour so I'll share some more hallucination stories:
>have no weed tolerance
>at a fire having drinks with brothers
>smoke a water-cooler sized bong thing
>everything gets real heavy straight away, its hard to move and think
>kaleidascope of colours being thrown from the fire
>realize i need to piss
>sort of shuffle to a bush
>unzip my pants, whip out me cawk and start the weakest piss of my life
>look up at stars, they look pretty cool and really bright shifting like falling stars
>start tilting back slowly
>cant stop
>pass out and hit the ground
>when I wake up 1 min later in experiencing some sort of system-reboot
>trying to remember who i am, what just happened, whats going on etc
>brothers come to help me and im just slurring my words, one says their name and its like a ray of light for an exit in a massive dark cave of nothingness
>my life and memories trickle back to me over the course of an hour
To be fair the whole time I was probably the second highest ive ever been, i felt so amazing that i didnt care about being practically retarded for a whole night
>>
>>34346786
Its a vision.

Trust me on this one.
Keep being perceptive to your surroundings and watch out for :random: events, situations, stuff you hear people say when passing them by, repeating numbers etc.

Soon you will notice several patterns and realize that literally everything is connected on a deep and fundamental level.

It will feel as if everything that is happening to you and everything you are thinking about is being simultaneously played out out there.
>>
>>34348766
>man, holy shit
>if I had taken that edible any later than 6pm, I think I would have lost my shit and my family would have known something was up and I would have had a full-blown panic attack on fucking Christmas fucking day
>this is because my litmus test for "how crazy" I am is how depersonalized I am
>well I go upstairs and I am VERY dissassociated and sounds HURT LIKE HELL
>everyone is acting like it's just a normal, cheery christmas while I am just a floating TV screen wincing at the Christmas music playing
>my heart jumps whenever I look at something new - everything looks alien and hostile
>manage to keep my shit together throughout the entire 3 hours of unwrapping gifts, eating breakfast as a family, etc.

Again, I was lucky as hell I downed that shit early in the evening. I was experiencing a complete breakdown of my sense of self at like 2am. I was melting into my surroundings and it was very hard to tell where "I" began and where I stopped. It was horrifyingly disorienting.

Never will I smoke weed again. Fucking mental illness and drugs can produce some of the most dreadful experiences a human can ever, ever go through.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.