[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dad looked at me and sighed again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

File: 258qrHe.png (109KB, 444x444px)
258qrHe.png
109KB, 444x444px
>dad looked at me and sighed again
>>
File: 1479188369796.jpg (40KB, 400x388px)
1479188369796.jpg
40KB, 400x388px
>>34346702
>dad called me and told me he wants to take me out of college because my grades are slipping and he wants to use my college money for his retirement and for my brother's college again
>>
It sucked growing up but there is a bright side to having lots of brothers and sisters, it's easy to be the best one. I feel bad for only childs, one slip up and they're the worst child.
>>
>>34346702
>dad tried to contact me again with some bullshit excuse
whts the matter? dont you remember all those times you got drunk and told me i was a piece of shit that would never amount to anything?
is it because you are completely fucking alone, your friends are all a good 15 years older and when they die you will have nobody left but your ssister and her kids?
is it too akward to show up at christmas there alone? did you spend christmas drinking yourself to sleep like you do everyday? are you afrait to end up like your elderly neigborg who goes to bed at 6pm and gets excited to have anyone to talk to because his last friend died 8 years ago?
you are going
to fucking die
under the weight of what you did to me
>>
>>34346875
i bet you two can be buddies tho
>>
>>34346917
i bet he ends up eating and drinking so much he blows up his hearth
it was already in bad shape last time i saw him
>>
File: 1466669195291.gif (688KB, 286x310px) Image search: [Google]
1466669195291.gif
688KB, 286x310px
>mom talks about you to others
>>
>>34346855
I'm the oldest out of five and you can't be farther from the truth. My siblings except for my first brother were the bane of my fucking existence for god knows how long. Bunch of spoiled little shits that never shut up and give me some peace and quiet, add to the fact that they constantly made messes yet for some reason they were constantly excised for the most bullshit reasons leaving me to pick up their trash made me force myself to resist the urge of strangling them in their sleep. Even my first brother, who is undoubtedly the best of the 4, still finds ways to be an annoying prick. Glad I lost contact with them all, though I do sometimes text my first brother on occasion.
>>
>>34346875
I know that feeling. Though I was constantly played the guilt card throughout my childhood/teenage years. Maybe that's why I have a very low tolerance for bullshit.
>>
File: 1482998734706.jpg (62KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1482998734706.jpg
62KB, 421x421px
>>34346702
>parents used to push me really hard in school
>fail all my classes first year of highschool
>parents stop pushing me
>start pushing my younger brother like they used to do to me
>>
I avoid my dad's calls and hate talking to him because I have nothing to say to him and nothing going on in my life.
>>
File: mikedisappears.gif (287KB, 400x360px) Image search: [Google]
mikedisappears.gif
287KB, 400x360px
>mom called me and told me "my life was slipping away from me"
>>
>dad had a heart attack
>granddad had a stroke
>stepdad is perfectly healthy besides being a fatass, continues to talk shit about me to my mom every day
>my mom chooses him over me
>>
My dad's the only one that believes in me aside from my little brother.
We're three losers all in the same boat, at least I'm not alone.
>>
File: Roman-Emperors-e1419266111158.jpg (40KB, 639x526px) Image search: [Google]
Roman-Emperors-e1419266111158.jpg
40KB, 639x526px
>>34347648
>letting other men take your property without your permission
you have no one to blame but yourself
>>
>>34347520
worst part is teh absolute refusal to aknowledge anything and changing what happens from i beat you up ever since you where ten to we had a few fights when you hit 15
we moved whenn i was 12 you pice of garbage, i remember the beatings at the old house
>>
>Mom sees me again for the first time in 2.5 years
>Wow... Uh son... you got ... fat. Like really fat

Thanks, mom.
>>
>>34347748
Maybe work to prove her wrong
>>
File: 1480321381099s.jpg (6KB, 169x250px)
1480321381099s.jpg
6KB, 169x250px
>>34346702
>dad called me drunk and starting asking me why i never have any girlfriends

Literally happened yesterday.
>>
>>34347777
Tbh I'm just imagining that whole conversation because I go home for the first time in 2.5 years next week and knowing my mom that's the first thing she'll say when I step out of the car.

In all fairness I've gained like 70 pounds in that time and I should be losing it
>>
>>34347730
While I wasn't really physically abused I still got smacked around a little when I was little. But it went from that to me being the scapegoat for everything, as well as trying to manipulate me (while failing might I add) for whatever reason they saw fit. Funnily enough my dad for the most part wasn't the one doing it aside from having me be a scapegoat for stuff, but at least we saw eye to eye on some things.

But they gave me the inspiration to get an apprenticeship and move out whenever I had enough money, so I guess I can thank them for that.
>>
>>34347792
I told my dad I was bi and now he never brings up my sex life, it's great
>>
I started living the normie life 2 years back and haven't visited this place ever since. I have been to the other side, and it's even worse.
The fake smiles everyone puts up, my parents are proud of me now for almost finishing my University but deep down inside they all feel that burning agonizing pain. Everyone knows they have no meaning, I sometimes see it in peoples eyes when I go clubbing/raving with "friends". They snap out of the rush for just a brief moment, staring out in front of themselves thinking "How did it go so far".
Being a normie is fucking shit... Hell, it's maybe even worse than the Robot life.
I have been to the other side, and it's hell...
>>
>>34347834
you want to know something funny?
when i had enough and decided to drop cntact dad was sending me death threaths and telling me he was going to make my life shit and i would regrett being born
one year later and guess who comes crawling and begging for a chance?
the moron still thinks that im going to get over it or i will forgive him, no dad you managed to create a person who can hate more and longer than you
best part is that i told him i didnt want to see him until christmas wich was a lie im never seeignhim again
if you ever do the same please give them false hope before you leave, first of all because it makes it easier for you, by the time they know whats up you built some distance and they cant do shit
and second of all because it hurts twice as much
>>
>>34347903
Is this your first post in 2 years?
>>
>>34346855
>gay only child
im a fuckup there and then
not piling on all the rest of the sperg shit
>>
>Dad uses me as ammo when arguing with my mom
>She tries her best to defend me but can't
bad feel
>>
>"get a fucking life" - to the 12 year old me
>>
>>34347903
>going raving
you must be 18 to post in this site
>>
>>34347935
Mine just accepted the fact that I wanted to cut ties. My dad was actually pretty understanding considering that we both knew mum was fucking crazy but he couldn't just leave due to the little shits of siblings I have and the fact that family court would have most likely fucked him over. It was a crazy situation, but one that I'm glad I got out of.
>>
>>34347953
Jep, promised myself I would try the normie life when I would turn 20. Now, 2years later, I can safely say you guys are missing absolutely nothing.
>>
>>34348125
>when you need to immerse yourself into the normie life to live the robot life
>>
>>34347469

You're the cunt nobody likes of the family. You know this right?
>>
>>34347859
yeah that one is great, especially when you come from a family that is always loud and boisterous and you can't help but know what they think by how much you don't hear.
>>
>>34347748
Oh well, at least you got quads.
>>
>>34347748
youre her big boy now
>>
File: 1478676807654.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1478676807654.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>mom asks what she did wrong raising me
>>
>>34348224
Wouldn't surprise me honestly.
>>
>>34346855
It's pretty shit having siblings, especially younger ones, you look at them and see they've already achieved more than you ever will...
>>
>>34347792
>dad asks me if I'm gay because I've never had a gf

Happens all the fucking time
>>
>parents are proud of me
>not sure why
>I'm 30 years old, living at home, work a shit job, am a loser and an alcoholic

At least I have two pissed easy degrees
>>
File: artistic.png (57KB, 816x577px) Image search: [Google]
artistic.png
57KB, 816x577px
>tfw mom got mad at me and called me autistic
>>
>>34348571
>Got a call from my mom the other day
>I really love the slippers you bought me for christmas! You did a good job! You did good! I'm proud of you!
I think she's just started to try and hurl parental approval at me to get me to date somebody or something
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.