[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: OW.jpg (3KB, 167x170px) Image search: [Google]
OW.jpg
3KB, 167x170px
DO YOU OPEN A BOTTLE THAT HAS THOSE STEEL METAL CAPS THAT ARE CACTUSY AND HIT YOU WHEN YOU TRY TOT OUCH IT SO YOU USE YOUR SWEATER TOTWIST BUT IT WONT WORK ITS STUCK? AND YOU DONT HAVE METALS OR KEYS

can i do this with just magic?
>>
>>34345999
rubber gloves work well
>>
>>34345999
>he doesn't carry a bottle opener at all times
>>
>>34345999

Put your shirt over it and open it like a regular bottle or jar.

Or are you too weak to do this?
>>
>>34345999
A spoon works if you grip the bottle neck and lever the spoon against the space between you thumb and fingers.

You must have a spoon, or you're some sort of spastic who isn't allowed to have spoons.

Nice digits.
>>
stick it up your ass and turn as fast as possible
>>
>>34346062
-_- im not a drinker!

>>34346121
agh thanks.. lol

>>34346072
i was using my sleeves and twisting and its not moving. its not about weakness. i think its broken.

>>34346022
oh! thanks i'll try that! :D

or a spoon . i wish there was a trick like you tap it or something and it goes away

i remember people using surfaces but i dont want to damage glass surfaces in case
>>
>>34345999
Use a lighter with the lever principle
>>
thanks everyone

>>34346145
fuck you go play minesweeper and die
>>
>>34346193
>fuck you go play minesweeper and die

fuck you get ass cancer and die
>>
File: trydis.jpg (52KB, 768x526px) Image search: [Google]
trydis.jpg
52KB, 768x526px
>>34346208
no i'm not a barbarian
anyways going to win this little tiny creature
messed with the wrong human. it shall pay:D
my spoon and edge winter glove army rawrx3!!!=3
>>
Its a craft beer or something right? They don't usually use twist-off caps, you're supposed to use a bottle opener. Like how uncorking a wine bottle is hard as fuck without a corkscrew. Think of it like child-proofing.

I'm guessing you're a girl with weak hands so you may have a hard time prying it off.
>>
insert in butthole, clench and twist
>>
>>34346324
no i don't drink beer :( or not right now at lest

and thanks, its like those sharp ones that look like when you draw a sun with a circle and the caps edges are the sunrays around it like {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

it's okay thanks im gonna just try doing it with my sweater lol X_Xdldkjfdx

who do they make these for
>>
Press the bottom of the cap on the side of a table, and then slam down on it with your lower palm
>>
>>34346324
its soda pop
>>
>>34346403

Just carry a small bottle opener on your keychain.
>>
File: mochi.png (47KB, 250x190px) Image search: [Google]
mochi.png
47KB, 250x190px
>>34346495
LOl yes! thats the trick ive seen! or even with like big glasses ive seen guys just slam it and it just posp off like pOP !

anyway i got it very easily with teh winer opener :( sad i had to go through all that because i dont want to have to bust out a carpenters toolkit just for a bottle of sodapop.
it wasnt worth the damage it was doing to my fabric and thank you everyone you are kind r9k best
>>
ok random question before i leave internet

if i have a LED light, thats like... near a window (and theres rain coming through the window) can i start a fire? obviously not since water earth fire wind you know the deal but

is there any harm in me having an LED light on full bright next to a window with incoming water? i know LED is dangerous and we shouldn't use it (im not sure if its led ACTUALLY

SCRACH THAT ITS HALOGEN LMAO)

if its halogen
should i not put the light there? if water hits a lightbul thats halogen what happens?
>>
>>34346611
Are you fucking crack you little tweaking bastard?
>>
>>34345999
YEAH WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BROKEN BULLSHIT WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS EVER A GOOD IDEA FUCK THOSE THINGS
>>
>>34346666
NO JUST TELL ME PELASE

i turned it off in case but i want to enjoy electricity and rain (that pours inside) at the same time help is this possible?

i'm not memeing please dear god :(

i don teven think google can answerr
or basically im just looking for a yes

tell me what happens? i think a few drizzle sprinkle h2o drops fell onto the lamp but like nothing happened. also the lamp area is exposed but covered by glass circle. its hard ot explain. basically it sa pretty lamp next to a raining window and im making the rain fall into this room

can both be on at the same time? can rain and light coooexist in harmony? HELP ME PLEASE I NEED LUMINISECNIEITERFED AND I NEEDDDDDDDD LIGHT TO DO THINGS BUT I ALSO WANTT O HAVE IT RAIN ON MY FACE HURRRY
>>
>>34346666
i am not i have to do a million things but i have to set the ambience first! help!!!? iyou seem super trustworthy and smart:D
>>
>>34346720
Just fuckin move the lamp lmao
>>
File: rainrainrainyrain.jpg (160KB, 720x718px) Image search: [Google]
rainrainrainyrain.jpg
160KB, 720x718px
goddddddamn
nevermind then ill just move it back ;_;fudffdk

*downcast, retreats...* *looks back* ....

*godbye...*
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.