[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mixed feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: wobbuffet.gif (55KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
wobbuffet.gif
55KB, 248x248px
>be iberian
>be a pro-european, love europe and identify 100% with white culture
>still look like an arab

What a cruel joke. Now everyone will think i'm some sort of iranian diaspora trying to pander to the whites
>>
>>34345950

You clicked on the wrong link by accident friend. If you go up the top of the page and click /pol/ and repost this there you'll be golden.

Happy to help.
>>
>Iberia
>Europe

pick one
>>
>>34345950
>white culture
Nice meme! Good joke!
>>
File: 1478553419877.jpg (44KB, 590x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478553419877.jpg
44KB, 590x500px
You know, I don't have the screencaps present but I once read a short article/presentation/whatever-you-want-to-call-it from some dude about why european girls are so enticed by all the arabs coming into europe from that whole refugee crisis. Lo and behold, the result was that girls think that middle easterners look and behave practically the same as southern europeans, with the added pro that they don't have to reserve time and money to fly to Italy/Spain for two weeks to practice their sex tourism. It makes a lot of sense when you think about it, and in retrospect I really should have saved that explanation.
>>
>>34346159
>>34345950
"South Europeans" are still semi-muslims though. Especially Spaniards. Not that it matters, of course. This isn't >>>/pol/
>>
>>34345950
I'm half Asian/half white. always stuck in the middle
>>
>>34346159
Southern euros tend to be more attractive than middle easterners tough.
The middle easterners that look like southern euros are a minority
>>
Fuck all those SJW whores, my friend.

Germany, Sweden, France - it'll all be easy mode for you.
>>
File: arab.jpg (54KB, 433x587px) Image search: [Google]
arab.jpg
54KB, 433x587px
>>34346952
Do you think i stand a chance?
This is me in pic btw
>>
>>34345950
I hate the stupid meme that being white means having to look like some Nordic god.

You are a Caucasian from Europe, you're white as far as I'm concerned
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.