[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are white girls so evil and on a power trip?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: k 00002a8a9-katie_piper_1.jpg (38KB, 360x720px) Image search: [Google]
k 00002a8a9-katie_piper_1.jpg
38KB, 360x720px
They refuse to assist to avoid the death of their people.
They just want oppress ethniks with white supremacy or ride the cock carousel.

They're always lying, trolling, attention whoring, being evil, etc.
Why can't they do what they were designed to do, and just assist to avoid the death of their own people ?
>>
File: white.jpg (63KB, 388x525px) Image search: [Google]
white.jpg
63KB, 388x525px
Why are you, a white male, wasting the glorious gift of your birth, by failing to be the kind of man that women need and finding a good wife to raise your children?

Instead you bleat and cry like the little cuck victim you are.

Fix your own shit before complaining about how anyone else is behaving.
>>
>>34345851

Look in the mirror. Why is /pol/ always whining about the low white birthrates, when they always push their "BLEACHED" meme which advocates white men fucking non-white women?

The problem is not MGTOW or white women. It's effeminate young males - and they are ALL effeminate - being little gay fags and doing degenerate things instead of starting familes. You are homos, you fuck non-white women, you so on and so forth. Almost ALL of you that badger other men for not having a white family do not have white families yourselves.

Fucking hypocritical pieces of trash.
>>
White women are the most desired type of women in the world, literally all they have to do is stay skinny and not get fat, and even if they get fat they still are worshiped by blacks and white beta cucks.
>>
>>34345928
Nice excuses.
Very good
>>
saged.

it's a shame..
>>
File: 1474525051878.jpg (660KB, 1825x4361px) Image search: [Google]
1474525051878.jpg
660KB, 1825x4361px
>>34345973

Why should I man up to marry some used goods whore, and start a family I can't afford to contribute to white birthrates? Worried about demography? Fine, go fix immigration. Don't enable one of the worst generations of women to have ever existed.

>>34345928

>The problem isn't women, it's betas!

Yeah, okay.
>>
>>34345928
Does anyone else laugh at how TradCons/Alt-Right/cuckservatives have become the newest "hey bro you need to let women do whatever they want" group in the past 8 months?

I regularly see cuck'd posts like this on /pol/ and other self-described "non leftist" boards; the whole "hey man if you don't man up and marry a woman then let her sit at home while she spends all your money you're not a REAL MAN" didactic seems to be getting strong among the right side of the aisle.
>>
>>34347390
>announcing your sages
>lowercaseposter
Cuck...
>>
I wish all races/gender on earth would dissapear and only leave Saudi Arabian men and all white women alive.

Imagine the massive amounts of happening.
>>
>>34345851
You guys fail to realize that white women have ALWAYS been rebellious. Thus they got little rights.

Asian women were never rebellious. This is why even if they don't want to be with a guy they'll do it anyway and won't even cheat.

White women were always pampered, spoiled, over represented, and then men didn't even have the courtesy to instill any type of dignity in them.

Men still do it today. The good men aka robots or people who are normal and share the same views get lucked out by the promiscuous bad men who don't care and make it appear as if being sluts and whores is a good lifestyle while literally encouraging and pumping female egos.

Sad really. Sex is now a weapon
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.