[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you neglecting your pupper again?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1469606367202.jpg (32KB, 599x340px) Image search: [Google]
1469606367202.jpg
32KB, 599x340px
Why are you neglecting your pupper again?
>>
>>34345682

My pupper is a kitty cat and he has Legg-Calve-Perthes disease. Recently he started crawling into my blankets to cuddle with me when I sleep because the pain makes him scared to sleep alone. He needs help hopping up so I stay up until he's ready to crawl in and go to sleep so that I can lift him up into the bed. Last night that was 3 AM.

We went to the vet and got him some pain meds and he'll be having surgery in a month.
>>
File: 1459167661720.png (242KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1459167661720.png
242KB, 1024x1024px
>>34345784
I don't know this feel but I hope your kitty gets better anon.
>>
>>34345784
>the pain makes him scared to sleep alone
That says more than it should to a human.
>>
>>34345856
When my doge had some of its teeth extracted, even with anesthesia the pain was so strong that she had to be near me or she would cry.
>>
File: 1430004661791.png (322KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
1430004661791.png
322KB, 591x716px
I don't have a pupper, just a kitty.
>tfw he's really old now and can't get around very well
>tfw he pretty much just sleeps all day even though he used to be super playful
>tfw he needs my help to get to his favourite spot on the couch now
>tfw have to help him up onto my bed at night
>tfw he still starts purring like crazy every time he sees me
All I can think about when I see him is how much it's going to destroy me when he dies.
>>
>>34345682
the rest of my family PROMISED to walk her daily but they are lazy fucks so now i have to walk her at least 5/7 days a week. i didn't even want her. but i love her now. still, she gets too little exercise for her breed and you can see it on her behaviour. and then my family has the AUDACITY to yell at her if she gets restless inside. fucking pricks.
>>
File: 01 (92).jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
01 (92).jpg
38KB, 400x388px
>>34346178

Its not fair that kitties and puppers have to die
>>
>>34346178
It's just nature taking its course, anon. The best you can do is make the most out of the time you have left so you and him have no regrets when the time comes. It sounds like you get along so just keep that up.
>>
>>34346298

What breed is she? Do you have a yard to let her out to play in?
>>
>>34346298
Have you tried making her fetch stuff in your backyard while you're sitting reading or whatever? Makes the dog work out and requires very little effort from you if you train the dog to give the toy back.
>>
>>34346178
Give him a snuggle from me, and regret nothing about having a happy warm kitty.
>>
>>34346330
I know. He's been my best friend since he was little. We got him when he was 6 months old and a runt. He's 17 now and he's been my best friend for as long as I can remember.
>>34346364
I've been feeding him a lot more meat and fish and stuff than usual, lately. I want him to be more comfy than usual until he goes. Been cuddling with him a lot more, too. He's really soft and warm. Just a little bit chubby now, too. He used to go stalking in the yard a lot and run around all night but now he doesn't even go out anymore. Too old and sleepy.
>>
>>34346434

Animals don't judge us, that's what make their friendship priceless imo.
>>
>>34346434

I wanted to let my kitty out in the yard, but chances are he'll go venturing out into the roadways and people around here are the kind of assholes that speed up to hit an animal for points when they see it in the road. So he stays indoors.
>>
>>34346104
That was just the dog freaking out because it doesn't understand what's going on. Also, psychosomatic, you should look it up.
>>
>>34346330

My dog dying was the last time I ever felt anything. Now I'm just numb(not trying trying to be Linkin Park but inside, I just don't care anymore. I even saw a kid getting hit by a car and just thought nothing)
>>
>>34346524

Its priceless because it isn't worth anything. They don't give a shit so long as they're fed. What good is the approval of someone who has no standards?
>>
>>34347156
>what good is the love of an animal that has undergone centuries of selective breeding in order to create the perfect companion and friend

Dogs don't have standards man, they love innately, it's what they were bred for. Same as if you raised a tiger from birth, but a whole lot more cuddly
>>
File: file_23258_finnish-lapphund.jpg (10KB, 460x290px) Image search: [Google]
file_23258_finnish-lapphund.jpg
10KB, 460x290px
>>34346371
she's a finnish lapphund, and we do have a yard where we let her run and play fetch etc.
>>34346394
yes, but the yard at home is pathetic compared to our cabin where she can be outside without a leash (under supervision), but we're not there that often. is playing fetch as good as walking? i'm guessing walks are better for mental stimulation?
>>
>>34345682
I'm not, she's asleep in my lap right now and I'll take her for a walk in a bit before we go to bed together like always, my pupper is well taken care of because I have nothing else
>>
i don't keep a pet because they are useless parasites
>>
I got a new pupper and she isn't spayed so I had dogu vagina blood all over my bed
>>
my cat is being a pussy to my new pupper. i understand that he's pissed that an annoying dog is entering his territory, but it's been 5 months and he still refuses to come downstairs (where doggo is). how do i make him "man up" and smell the dogs butt, and learn that she isn't as spooky as she thinks? will it happen naturally?
>>
>>34347523
>is playing fetch as good as walking? i'm guessing walks are better for mental stimulation?
Depends how far you throw since they have to run and bring it back. It's minimal on your end and they'll be tired before an hour.
>>
File: 1445798703554.jpg (20KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1445798703554.jpg
20KB, 600x600px
>>34345682
>tfw you can't have a pet in your flat.
Fucking jew landlord
>>
>>34347599
better than having a boy doggo leaking cummies though right?
>>
>>34347591
Mohammed getoff the internet
>>
>>34347591
Go back to iran, scumbag
>>
>>34347599
>I had dogu vagina blood
How?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.