[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know what is our problem. We are literally, objectively and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: douundersand.png (277KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
douundersand.png
277KB, 500x300px
I know what is our problem.
We are literally, objectively and factually YOUNG people. YET for some fucking reason we think and behave like men going through midlife crisis or even old farts.

We are literally at the beginning of life yet we feel deeply dissatisfied or even suicidal.

Thats not normal. Thats not some wannabe illness like depression. Thats just unnatural and weird plain and simple.
>>
Better now than later. Maybe there is something on the other side.
>>
>an 18 year old tries philosophy and advice

Speak for yourself champ
>>
>>34345571
it is because all this life with modern convenience and role and design and data
everyone can see the exact trajectory of they are life if they are clever enough to see and notice
and the future is overwhelming garbage or at least filled with boring expectation and no interest of surprise

this is the great reason for suicide
>>
>>34345571
Western society deepens its nihilism, more news at 12
>>
>>34345603
>zero philosophy
>zero advice
Maybe you should shut the fuck up and open a dictionary once in a while. Edgelord.
>>34345595
>get your hands on new game
>level up just enough to start going out there and having fun
>better not play and wait if the devs ever release better game
Thats stupid anon
>>
>>34345571
Nah, thats your problem. Also i believe you must be 18 or older to post here. Can you go back to facebook?
>>
>>34345729
I am almost 23 you fucking bitch. I have no idea why there are two retards already assuming i am younger.

Did i hit a nerve or something you fucking faggots?
>>
>>34345716
You misunderstand. I mean maybe there is some new development of the psyche.

When middle aged guys go through this face, they are old and set in their ways.

You are young. Maybe you can have a midlife crisis and be transformed.
>>
File: 1236409494479.jpg (69KB, 407x720px) Image search: [Google]
1236409494479.jpg
69KB, 407x720px
I was never interested in partying or hook-ups. I never used social media. I haven't been able to relate to people my own age since I was maybe 8-10 years old. I don't know whether that's because they matured and I stayed where I was or if we just moved along separate paths of development.

In a sense it feels like a mid-life crisis or the regrets of an old man. My life isn't over, but it feels like it's too late. I missed my chance to get started when everyone else did. So I'm doomed to be playing catch up, but always arriving too late. Like Tantalus, I can bend down for that career or reach up for love, but the pool and the branch recede. Nobody is going to want me when they can have someone ten or years younger with the same qualifications and experience.
>>
>>34345571
There's a shred of value in the nonsense you've posted, and it's the implication that watching the clock is unhelpful and distracting at best.

Everything else you've said is retarded. Pain of all types is inevitable and necessary. You're naive if you think otherwise.
Even if you artfully avoid all depression and dissatisfaction, nobody survives life.
>>
ITT:Butthurt cry babies
>>
>>34345907
basescu plz go
>>
>>34345571
>30
>young
pick one
>>
>>34346074
Oooooh right.....i completely forgot that we live in fucking 3000BC and you are literally old by the time you hit 30. Its not like people are JUST starting families or at least thinking about it by that age.

You are completely absolved to any responsibility you have to yourself. I mean 30 yo thats when all the old peoples health problems and dementia sets in, right?

Oh wait again, that happens to ACTUAL old people, not young bitches who want to wallow in self misery.
>>
>>34345571
I agree with this. I started losing my hair as a teenage boy, and I think this started hurtling me down a path of contemplating decay and mortality. That's not something young people usually do; it's supposed to be mid-life crisis territory.

I should have been drinking, fucking, having fun, etc. instead I was contemplating the mystery of existence.
>>
I've been alive for almost 22 years and there's no reason to believe the next 22 or 44 or 66 will be and better. Why should I keep going? What benefit is there? I have a girlfriend now, but there's no guarantee I'll have her for another year, much less the rest of my life. And then what? I go back to all of the nights alone, wondering why I'm alone. What about me isn't good enough? Why did she leave? Why are they happy and I'm not? No matter what I would ask, the answer would always be the same: You're not good enough just because. You never were. You played in the woods alone. You played on the playground alone. You sat in your room alone. You've never been loved, you're just recently realizing it.

So if I'm not married by 25, that's it. I'm done. 25 years should be more than enough to find someone who loves me. And if I don't, I don't think there is anyone who ever would. And what else is there to live for after 25? Looking like a manchild driving fast cars? Occupying my time with meaningless activities? For what? What's the point in living if I'm just occupying myself until I die?
>>
We're either going to be those guys that are extreme late bloomers and everything just clicks and falls into place later on in life, or......well you don't really want to hear the likely alternative. Let's just all hope we're late bloomers, that is the only shred of hope I have that keeps me from chop chop suey.
>>
Either see myself prosper or destroy everything around me

Destroy as in capitalism
humanistic approaches don't always work kek
become human or become swine
>>
>>34345571
I'm glad I'm not alone in equating myself to a bitter lonely old man when I'm just 20 yrs old
>>
>>34345763
>faggots
definitely underage
>>
I'm 29. I wouldn't consider myself old yet, but I'm definitely not fucking young.
>>
>>34347047
If you are a neet, you basically are equivalent to an old man.
>>
>>34346868
Life only has a meaning when you make it yourself. How can you be so sure about what happens in one year? Or in five? Or in ten?

My dad remarried in his early 40s. Now he looks as happy as ever. If I were you, I'd extend the age of marriage to at least 30. Plus, you can never say with 100% certainty that it won't get better. I've had a very shitty life, even by robots' standarts. And yet, I don't want to give up. Because anything is better than death. Every emotion, be it happiness or suffering is a better alternative than death, so you have to use it to your advantage. If you play your cards right, you'll have a better life than before.

Try reading some Sartre or Nietzsche, it will help you.
>>
>>34347267
I guess, but you are still physically and mentally young
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.