[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite Shooters.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 13

File: DylannRoof.jpg (67KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
DylannRoof.jpg
67KB, 750x563px
>Be Dylann Roof
>Go into church
>Shoot and kill nine blacks
>The madman

Also those are some nice boots.
>>
>>34345211
He was just a white nigger. Elliot ridger is based
>>
>>34345211
I dislike this guy but I agree those boots are pretty cool
>>
>>34345307
Elliot is based and how was he a white nigger?>>34345346
Right? The boots are clean.
>>
Eric and Dylan are my favorites. They were my idols in high school and I wished I had a friend like they had each other.

What they did was just so cool to me. I read all about them and really related to them.
>>
Chris Harper Mercer the 4chan God
>>
Adam Lanza. He's just so weird and on a completely different level of other shooters. He is autism.

Also, he had some ideas that I really associate with. I really like that video where he talks about the negatives with civilization on radio.
>>
>>34345211

I agree with his sentiment but killing church going people, who were probably most likely normal non-niggers, was wrong.

Should have went into Chicago and murdered every gangbanging nigger in the city.
>>
File: eggman.png (2MB, 1832x1776px) Image search: [Google]
eggman.png
2MB, 1832x1776px
Toby Reynolds aka Eggman
>>
File: 17y100fzl3s3yjpg.jpg (106KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
17y100fzl3s3yjpg.jpg
106KB, 612x612px
>>34346710
Yah that was a very interesting radio moment.

>>34346725
I agree with that too bad, I also wish he would have killed some real niggers not the people he did.

>>34346630
I also used to idolize these guys and even wrote a paper on them in high school just to be edgy.
>>
>>34347488
>and even wrote a paper on them in high school just to be edgy
if you still have it, please post. if not, what was it about?

>>34346710
>Lanza. He's just so weird and on a completely different level of other shooters.
he was perfectly normal.
>>
>>34347647
>Nah, I don't have it I made it just to make my teacher who was a bitch to me scared.
>It was super fucking trashy and cringe but it got the job done because she started to act nice to me after that.
>>
random shooters are pieces of shit who harm good people because they are failures at life

the only respectable killers are assassins. My favorite personally are the Sikhs who offed Indira Gandhi. Dumb bitch shouldn't have been fucking with their temple

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw15MYS9Lhg
>>
>>34347898
That was pretty good rip poo in the loo.
>>
>>34345211
>favorite autists that had a murderous huge tantrum when they could have just >b urselfed into normalcy

If I can do it, everyone can.

Killing black people just inadvertently makes you a pro-black shill. Everyone's going to cry out harder against racism and you're going to look like a complete idiot when your plan backfires.

I'm already embarrassed enough to tripfriend on this board without seeing "don't go to school tomorrow lol" meme threads every couple of months. Luckily I'm not dumb enough to trade my life and freedom for a minuscule body count and my picture on the teebee, but go nuts.
>>
>>34345211
Origal comet
>>
>>34348147
>b urselfed into normalcy
>If I can do it, everyone can.
what does that mean? what did you do?
>>
>>34345211
Why didn't he just choose a rap concert?

Oh I know why. Because he was a MK Ultra operation to seed racial tension even further and bash southern white people even more.
>>
File: 1477841256001.jpg (67KB, 398x537px) Image search: [Google]
1477841256001.jpg
67KB, 398x537px
>>34345211
I am waiting for the day that Oscar is on the news because he went mental and became the nu-Elliot Rodgers.
Manifesto when?
>>
>>34348405
why does the cia want america to hate southern white people?
>>
>>34348147
>If I can do it, everyone can.
How did you do it, anon? I've been trying for years to no avail.
>>
>>34348435
Soros wants to divide and conquer the usa. Read the wikileaks my guy.
>>
>>34348435
Because they are the most likely group to strike back and start a race war and are still on Washington's shit list 150 years after the fact.
>>
File: 1481771468933.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1481771468933.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
>>34348420
Fuck that gay cunt. IanBrady is next
Also Michael Ryan was best
>>
>>34346630
They are my favourite as well. I mean, they brought a homemade bomb with them to blow up the entire school and get the high score. It's a shame it never went off and they ended their spree early
>>
>>34348435
Because they have guns m8
>>
>>34346710
>implying sandy hook happened

uhh anon..i have some news..
>>
File: 1484772911482.jpg (35KB, 477x666px) Image search: [Google]
1484772911482.jpg
35KB, 477x666px
>>34348611
come at me, bror. i will fuck you up, fucking britbonger.
>>
>>34348611
>That handgun looks plastic and you look about 15 or 16.
>Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>34348611
why michael ryan?

they say he was too close to his mother. this has been true for several mass shooters.
>>
Call me oldschool but i still enjoy Dylan Klebold, and Eric Harris. columbine.
>>
Seung-Hui Cho
>Was the depressed loner
>Duel wielded handguns
>High score of 32
He actually knew what he was doing, unlike ER
>>
>>34348528
does it actually say this in wikileaks documents or do you have to read between the lines? what does it say?
>>34348542
do you believe that a race war is on the horizon? are you saying that the government wants it to happen and if so, why? to gun grab? to allow the government to assume greater power? to put a segment of the population into a position where they are more easily controlled?
>>
File: ChoSh.jpg (12KB, 423x186px) Image search: [Google]
ChoSh.jpg
12KB, 423x186px
>>34348831
Also he took pictures and videos of himself explaining that the normies had gone too far
>>
>>34348831
Op here.
>Very true he was a lot more efficient about how he killed people.
>Also looked pretty cool with two handguns.
>>
>>34345211
Really? Dylann Roof? The guy who killed some church going blacks for no reason other than "I hate black people?"

At least with someone like Elliot, he was fighting back against the institutionalized, socially accepted bias against physically-unattractive men.
>>
>>34348872
He talks about how blacks are the easiest to manipulate and wants more of them to join the BLM movement so the police can be federalized.
>>
>>34348872
My theory based on what intelligence I have gathered is that they want to break everything down for a one world government where everyone is broken into small splinter towns and monitored using 21st centruy technology that makes their dreams of world domination come true. Cities have run their course and are going to be phased out. Neo-feudalism is coming.
>>
>>34348957
>Is hating a group of people not enough reason to kill them?
His killings probably are a false flag but it was funny either way.
>>
>>34348957
>At least with someone like Elliot, he was fighting back against the institutionalized, socially accepted bias against physically-unattractive men.
did he actually advocate for the rights of all ugly men? i thought he considered himself attractive. am i wrong?
>>
>>34349047
He did, that anon was just inserting his own narrative into Elliot
>>
Did Lanza even have a reason? He did it just for bants, great lad
>>
>>34349227
False flag, but yah he didn't have a reason besides being a outcast or something like that.
>>
>>34348971
i saw something stating the opposite today, that by 15 years from now, 60% of the world population will be living in cities and urban areas. this seems more useful if they are trying to control large numbers of people, doesn't it?

why do you believe that they want to split us up into small towns? this would harm industrialization and their money making schemes, wouldn't it? or do you believe that their labor will be strictly foreign semi-slave labor in the future? what role would americans even play in that case?
>>
>>34349315
They could just put us in really segregated cities where certain areas are off limits to the proles.
>>
>>34349227
he never released a manifesto or conclusively stated his reasoning but he left hints that he sympathized with anarcho-primitivist and anti-industrialist ideas and blamed modern society for a breakdown in health, especially mental health. he disliked the idea of culture in general and felt that children were indoctrinated by adults (including the process of schooling, among other things) and that this was basically equivalent to "mind raping" them.

he was also obsessed with mass shootings for several years and law enforcement said that he had studied them in "unprecedented detail" so some of them believed that his main goal might have been to achieve a high score and outdo other murderers. and he was suicidal for at least a couple of years before the shooting, according to law enforcement.

like many other mass shooters, his true motive was probably a combination of his own personal issues with life and these ideological influences. the complaints about society were probably more like a justification for him to do what he wanted to do, and didn't reflect the entire truth.
>>
>>34349481
Maybe I'm just dumb, but it's not easy to find information on what happened at sandy hook, is it just me?
>>
Elliot Rodger, because I feel for him. I remember listening to his twisted world when I myself was at a low, and wishing I could console him.
>>
>>34349733
>is it just me
many people say this but it's not really true. there was a report released by the connecticut police concerning the actual shooting which was accompanied by many police documents, interviews, crime scene photos and 911 calls (though there is liberal redaction involved), an additional report on lanza's life, sites that go into lanza's internet presence and other details of his life and there are dozens of articles that talk about various things.

what information are you looking for that you couldn't find?
>>
>>34349878
Was there any footage from inside the scene showing Adam or anything of his body, because I doubt much would get released about the dead kids. Also who exactly is Ryan Lanza and why was he accused, was he confirmed as his brother?
>>
File: lanzadeath.png (445KB, 546x831px) Image search: [Google]
lanzadeath.png
445KB, 546x831px
>>34350095
there was no camera inside or outside of the school so no footage is available.

his autopsy photos were not released. there are one or two photos that show glimpses of his body but you couldn't confirm that it was him if you had doubts. pic is related.

ryan lanza was his brother. he was 4 years older and had been out of the house since 2006 and had not had any contact with adam at all past 2010. there was confusion on the day of the shooting as to the identity of the shooter. some reports suggested that this was because adam had some form of ryan's identification on him that day but it could be for other reasons related to miscommunication. ryan was taken into custody on this day and interviewed by police in new jersey, but he was at work during the shooting and was definitely not involved.
>>
File: 1482115440958.jpg (11KB, 247x249px) Image search: [Google]
1482115440958.jpg
11KB, 247x249px
>>34350444
Thanks a lot anon. If you've got any particular good sites of information I'd love to bookmark them, so I don't have to bother and keep quizzing you
>>
>>34346630
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR_3HbS5nzk

ye, sticking to the classics
>>
>>34350665
>so I don't have to bother and keep quizzing you
it's not a problem but

if you want to read the police reports and view crime scene photos or other documents related to the shooting itself try
https://cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov

this is a useful report that focused on his education and mental health among other things
https://www.ct.gov/oca/lib/oca/sandyhook11212014.pdf

if you want a blog that analyzes his life and internet presence try
https://sandyhooklighthouse.wordpress.com

some of the above material and other documents can be found here
https://schoolshooters.info/adam-lanza

the last one also has information on other shootings if this is something that interests you more broadly.
>>
File: thebody.png (158KB, 913x283px) Image search: [Google]
thebody.png
158KB, 913x283px
Adam Lanza. I've spent hours poring through archives to find deleted posts on some of his lesser-known and perhaps some of his unknown accounts. No luck yet, but I've got to make a breakthrough on at least one of them eventually. Nothing is ever gone...
>>
>>34351089
Keep us updated if you find anything anon, Elliot dominates attention here. I like him but an occasional change is nice
>>
>>34350954
>cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov
>that DDR pad

I guess this video is legit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5dyTee4loA
>>
>>34351089
>bushmaster
Didn't he leave his rifle in his trunk and just bring pistols inside?
>>
>>34350095

Ryan's his brother. I used to work in his office on a different floor. He was a cpa at Ernst & Young.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.