[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uselessness of politics and philosophy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: gnulag.jpg (334KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gnulag.jpg
334KB, 1920x1080px
Anybody else here starting to get fed up with all political ideologies and different philosophic schools?
When I was 13 I got into the edgy atheist phase, when I was 14, I discovered 4chan and mostly browsed /g/, and by the time I was 15 I had discovered /pol/ and started getting heavily involved in rightwing, white nationalist, traditionalist catholic stuff. This went on for years, but I slowly became disillusioned with Catholicism, and fell away from /pol/ stuff afterwards, half also because of me realizing the retardation of the board(it's full of teens from reddit and ifunny). I stopped caring about Donald Trump stuff, and briefly flirted with /leftypol/ commie stuff, but got disillusioned with that stuff too. During the end of my /pol/ phase and the start of my leftypol phase I began reading /lit/ books, which consisted of almost entirely of philosophy and philosophical novels. Now, I have slowly become bored with philosophy even. I feel like I have wasted the past three years of my life since discovering /pol/ and /lit/, and don't really have any passions or big skills. I am just getting back into /g/ stuff, but I feel like I would have been much happier(and have gotten a lot more shit done) if I just didn't get into politics at all and continued my programming and linux hobbies. It wasn't a complete waste of time, as all the reading kept my SAT scores high without having to study, but I didn't create anything, I didn't develop a useful hobby. I just participated in Internet shitflinging for the past 3 years(5 if you count my atheist+ years). Anyways.
TLDR
Get a useful hobby, politics and other philosophy are a waste of time that could be spent creating cool and useful shit, or masturbating to hentai, meaning literally doing anything else is probably more productive than studying radical philosophies/political ideologies.
>>
bumperino
oreganoorigamioriganoo
>>
>>34345231
reported for forcing originality
>>
You are a philistine.
>>
what for we're gonna die anyway and vanish without a trace
>>
>>34344883
Wow, advice on life from a teenager, thank you sooooo much, man.
Neck yourself, kid.
>>
>>34344883
Sounds like the real problem here is that you're a low IQ sheep. You just find the most prevelent ideas floating about your, for lack of a better descriptor, social group and latch onto them without any introspection or critical examination.

Are you a woman by any chance?
>>
>>34345601
I am male. I have no real friends or social group and the only person I hang out with outside of school/work is a workout partner. I got a 1450/1600 on the sat without studying, so I don't know about the low IQ part of your analysis. I just don't think that radical political ideologies are worth wasting time studying, and I regret wasting my time on them. Also most philosophy is a waste of time. /Lit/ and /his/ engage in the same style of shitflinging as /pol/ but attract a slightly more intelligent user base. I am just trying to encourage fellow robots to not use their neet time somewhat productively and not fall for the /lit/ and /pol/ memes.
>>
>>34345518
I only stated my age because I know a lot of the board is about the same age and even more are probably underage.
>>
>>34345853
The idiot and unlearned man, proud of his lack of knowledge, castigated the learned instead of engaging or critiquing them.

Great stuff anon, Socrates could rebut it from his grave.
>>
File: KKPMAps.png (406KB, 914x898px) Image search: [Google]
KKPMAps.png
406KB, 914x898px
>he fell for the productive meme

PURE IDEOLOGY
>>
File: 1478309943407.png (82KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1478309943407.png
82KB, 1024x768px
>>34345853
>>34344883
Anyone who buys into the neo nazism that is pol really is just a fucking idiot, and a worthless loser with no real self confidence. Just a child bully that never grew up. Its pathetic

You are a tool, an wrench anyone can twist and turn, an edgy teen who's opinions are subjective to the most popular denominator.

Pol isn't physosophy. Just a bunch of scared weak white pussys who circle jerk into ad infinitum of wish fulfilment. Op is no THINKER, he's just a faggot.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.