[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You come into sisters room and see this, what do you as a bot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 000469.png (1MB, 1090x725px) Image search: [Google]
000469.png
1MB, 1090x725px
You come into sisters room and see this, what do you as a bot do?

But do you come into your sister?
>>
>>34344846
walk out and pretend it never happened
>>
>>34344846
>Oh, she's asleep, guess I'll talk to her later.

This happens pretty often, my sister has a shit sleeping schedule and gets hot while sleeping, always ends up naked by the time she wakes up.
>>
>>34344846
Take a picture and post on /r9k/ asking what other robots would do.
>>
>>34344920
Take pics or fucking kill yourself
>>
put a blanket on her
>>
>>34344846
God yes

I have a QT 17-yo stepsister who I only see a few times a year but I try so hard to peep on her. Once we were sitting on fhe couch alone together and she was talking about a guy at school she wanted to hook up with and I tried to make a move and elevate the conversation into sex but she got really fuckin quiet
>>
>>34345065
that means that she is into it but she doesnt want to be the one to take the first step

you should have persisted and then inched closer and closer to her until she inched the last few inches towards you
>>
>>34345024
She's my sister and she's not a roastie slut so no.
>>
>>34344920
Your sister does shrooms.
>>
>>34345098
Fuck fuck fuck are you serious

Are you bullshitting me anon?

I might not see her again until summer, is it worth trying again? How do I bring it up? How do you handle stuff like elevating from the kiss to actually fucking her if she says no bc we're related?
>>
>>34345098
Will she expect me to use a condom?
>>
>>34345008
Sounds 'bout right.
>>34345037
It's a cold world out there.
>>34345302
>>34345345
Learn to control your urges, you lowly animal faggot. If you can't, stick your dick in a bee hive.
>>
>>34345098
>that means that she is into it
No. She got quiet because her gross NEET stepbrother that she doesn't even know turned the conversation in a creepy way, you autistic faggot.
>>
>>34345302
tell her no one will know, ask her what her gut tells her, if you get a kiss in then put your hand on her stomach and ask her is she feels the butterflies.

You just have to take it slow, dont wanna scare her away man since if you do the family will find out and ostracize you hence you gotta play it cool.

Me and my sister used to play kissing games all the time from the age of 11 until she was 16, i tricked her into it by asking her to prove to me that she was not a scared chicken and kiss me if she dared, worked like a charm every time.

You have to play on her personality bro, i mean its your sister you know her better than me.
>>
>>34345472
Seducing a woman is easy, but seducing a mother or sister is the proof of being an ultimate alpha male.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.