[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaydreaming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>job interview
>get there, have to wait for a few minutes
>finally it's my turn
>go in there, it's the boss only by himself
>he's an old sturdy man with much life experience and devotion to his work
>*have the job interview with him, but am too anxious to impress him*
>"well Mr. Anon your qualification seemed good, but I'm sorry to say that I don't think that you will fit in our team"
>"I'm sorry, b-but why, is there really n-nothing, I will try my best to fit in, I-I promise"
>"Mr. Anon, you see teamwork is very important for us and I value your motivation, but I see no future for you at my company. It's not your fault, it's just that your personality won't match well with your coworkers."
>"Please boss I beg you. I-I need this job and the money."
>*Fall onto my knees*
>Please, I-I even let you use t-this, every day. Please give me a chance."
>*strip pants down and turn my ass into the boss's direction*
>"Very well, if you offer me this then I can't possibly decline."
>*Boss starts to carefully massage my butt*
>*I feel his saliva dropping on my anus. He massages my asshole. Suddenly I feel something hot tickling my hole. It's entering my butt slowly. Then it's thrusting against my prostate. A sudden shower of pleasure is going through my whole body. A sensation I never felt before fills my whole body.*
>*Boss keeps thrusting*
>"aaaah ... aaaaahhhnng ... sooo goood ... booosss ... aaaahhh ... I loooovee you diiiick ... pound me harder ...
>*the next moment I feel something hot rushing out of his big manly cock. My whole butt heats up and my mind goes blank.*
>"Aaaaaaaaahhhnnng ..."
>"Hehehe ... well Mr. Anon I congratulate you. I hope you can start working as soon as possible"
>*pats my head while saying that*
>Yes ... Boss.
>>
>>34344393
Good story could've been a little more elaborated upon and you have a few grammatical errors but it wasn't bad.
>>
>>34344393
4/10 story. would've been better if he used you then fired you and told you you could be his lil bitchboii for $$ and then he fucked you for a week and refused to pay.
>>
>>34344725
thanks, just some jerking off fantasy of mine
>>34344936
yeah, you have a point. My idea was maybe to add some after story where the protagonist gets shared with other company bosses for deals or something similar.
>>
>>34345194
Only if a woman is your pimp.

You gotta appeal to all the cucks out there, famalam, not just to homos.
>>
where can I read more fantasies like this
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.