[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck, marry, kill? Trump edition.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: vn675bzin9by.jpg (89KB, 674x400px) Image search: [Google]
vn675bzin9by.jpg
89KB, 674x400px
Fuck, marry, kill? Trump edition.
>>
>>34343508
Left to right:
kill, fuck, marry
Let's be real, his wife is Trump's weakest spot.
>>
Kill Melania
Marry Ivanka
Fuck the forgotten Trump child, I think it's Bradley or Brittany or something like that
>>
>>34343733
I agree. Tiffany is the ideal daughter. The forgotten daughter. The best daughter. Not hot enough for chad to want to steal her. You'd marry into the Trump dynasty.
>>
marry ivanka
fuck melania
kill tiffany

tiff has some form of fetal alchohol syndrome, shes gross
>>
I'm in fucking love with Tiffany. So, marry.
Fuck Ivanka and kill Melania.

>tfw Tiffany will never love me back
>>
>>34343508
Kill, marry, fuck.
Melania strikes me as a big of a dipshit.
Ivanka is super hot waifu material.
The one that noone remembers probably has the least beat up pussy so might be a good fuck.
>>
>>34343508
Shit, I want to molest his son so bad and publish the rape vid for all to see.
>>
>>34344098
>Melania strikes me as a big of a dipshit

Glass houses...
>>
Let's talk Trump Dynasty and its future succession crisis
>Donald Jr "DJ" Trump
>Eric Trump
>Ivanka and Jared Kushner
>Tiffany Trump
>Barron Trump

DJ is the obvious successor being the first born son and having the Donald name.
Eric is fairly forgettable and has little chance at succession so I think he will attach himself to DJ and ride the train up.

Ivanka is the other main competitor in the succesion crisis. She's a woman and (assuming Trump doesn't revoke women's suffrage) that will secure her popularity among the other women and she's married to Jared Kushner who is the only other member of Trump'sbfamily officially in his administration so far.

Tiffany's pretty much a non-factor being more or less disowned by Papa Donald at this point.

Barron is the real wild card. That cute little autistic sack of shit is Melania's son which will attach him heavily to Trump's presidency. Being unable to defend for himself (and Melania being unable to help him) he'll be exchanged through DJ's and Ivanka's hands as some kind of power pawn. His popularity will secure that no one will hurt him and when the dust settles-- who knows? Maybe he'll be the only when left standing.
>>
>>34343508
Left to right
Marry fuck kill
His wife's pretty hot even if shes an autistimo
>>
left to right
>kill orichimaru
>fuck ivanka and dump in a ditch
>marry the attainable tiffany trump
>>
I just want to fuck barron trump
>>
Marry Melania - lower maintanence than Ivanka and still hot
Fuck Ivanka - she hot and hungry for BBC
Kill Tiffany - she refused plastic surgery and everyone forgets about her so you could probably kill her without anyone noticing or caring.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.