[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a call out for a BBC counter psyop. I suggest the tag

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1282691795.jpg (17KB, 293x480px) Image search: [Google]
1282691795.jpg
17KB, 293x480px
This is a call out for a BBC counter psyop.
I suggest the tag #TBP for Tight Black Pussy. We use pseudo-science to praise black pussy for exceptional tightness even after much wear and tear. We say this is genetic muscle memory. The slave masters would beat them if they let their pussies get loose so they trained their muscles and its inherited."

Black men will soon decide they only want black women and white women will finally feel the insecurities they put onto everyone else with their whorish myths about the black penis.

Niggerspeak: "Fool, why iam gunn fuck wid a white bitch wen i gotz sum TBP at home?"

Us: "Gosh Stacy, if Tyrone wont go to the movies...Im sure you can come with Deshandra and I"

Stacy..."Am I going to die a virgin, Anon?"

Find a flaw.
>>
>>34343013
Problem is no one actually likes black women.
>>
>Find a flaw.
the unbridled autism
>>
>>34343056
No one likes niggers period. And they still get lots of white pussy. Nigger dicks looked like turds hanging from their front anus and women still put the nasty shit in their mouths. man up. We can do this!
>>
>>34343110
/thread

>>34343013
> The slave masters would beat them if they let their pussies get loose so they trained their muscles and its inherited."

This is retarded
>>
>>34343013
I'm against this plan. I'm for race mixing for blacks. Half breeds are better than full blooded ones. Whites and Asians need to donate some seed to these people to bring them up in evolution.
>>
Example, I could, theoretically, fuck the female in my OP pic. Shes fit and slender with a nice mouthful size breats. Other than the texture of the brillo pad bush it is probably good pussy too. BUT I could not kiss her mouth. Thats gross. And I couldnt eat her with my eyes open because the different color of her pussy from her skin would turn my stomach. But I could fuck her to start a Movement.
>>
>>34343013
Have you tried psychotherapy for your black cock insecurities instead of fighting meaningless meme wars on twitter?
>>
>>34343177
If you think thats retarded youve never hit a woman before and you dont know what they will do to avoid the next beating so shut the fuck up.
>>
>>34343186
Black men are more than willing to dilute their bloodline. Donate some wombs too.
>>
>>34343013
What makes black men love white women has nothing to do with vaginal tightness. If that were the case they wouldnt date the roastiest females like they do. Black men love white women primarily because its stigmatized. Remove the stigma, and boom, youve got a happy society where cucks and bucks no longer exist- we are only men.
>>
Well, my other idea is a campaign to end college rape by giving all the girls HIV.

Heres the pitch...

A college girl looks at the viewer and says, "Who needs guns when you have HIV?"

Banner line: Biological Self-preservation on campus. #infectsus2protectus

Thoughts?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.