[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Straight guy falling in love with lesbian?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 0008590460_20.jpg (164KB, 1024x985px) Image search: [Google]
0008590460_20.jpg
164KB, 1024x985px
>TFW you spend months building up a relationship with girl
>take classes you don't need just to be close to her
>talk to her a lot and start hanging out because of a mutual bond over music
>don't like the music she likes but she likes playing drums and synth and I'm talented enough to play a couple instruments along to make it work
>find out she's lesbian
>all make's sense; she's a cool person, not a vapid whore, funny, not a priss, doesn't wear makeup, half white/hispanic and hot af
>by this point I've formed her music taste into something good and not pleb
>find out she gives all my recommendations to her gf and takes credit
>tfw I'm her entertainment, maybe a friend, and nothing more. uses me

How do I stop obsessing over her? I watch what she listens to on Spotify in real time like some fucking stalker.

I like girl's bodies but not their minds, she is kind of tomboyish but still feminine and she act's like a guy friend. What does it mean about me.. I'm a 22y/o virgin
>>
That's not a pic of her btw
>>
Stop coming here, for starters
Expect nothing. Be prepared to lay down your insecurities to her. Don't call her hot. Don't try to get her to break up with her gf. Even after all that, its very possible she will never come around to you, she is the other side of the coin to autistic /pol/ and /r9k/ posters. You will both have to meet each other in the middle and expect a lot of missteps. It will be the ultimate test of patience and you will probably end up just moving on.
>>
>>34342675
first time poster here
>>
That's a dark path you're headed down op. I am a lesbian and a handful of guy friends I've had fell for me at one point. Try to forget about her if you can.. at least romantically. In my experience if she finds a girlfriend it'll really fuck with your head :/ sorry..
>>
>>34342548
Sounds almost exactly what happened to me, OP.

I just don't go outside anymore.
>>
>>34342548
I know this exact feel it never gets better and it will more than likely happen again if you move on. If you really like her remain around her and remain active around her keep the friend status. If they break up (lesbians do a lot, their both bitchs that get worked up over little things) start making moves but stay extremely polite/ how ever you act around her now. Do something mildly romantic like buy her some flowers and remain casual and say I just thought you'd like them or chocolates or what have you. This might make her question her sexuallity enough to give you a chance.
>>
>>34342548
imagine if a gay guy was hitting on you

ask her for protips on getting a girl, even though she is a boy in the body of a girl she might know some and can help
>>
>>34342835
The worst part is that I agreed to form a music group with her before I found out there was no chance for us.

I can't very easily back out and she invites me to play music with her all the time. I have a long background of playing in bands and I am the first person she has ever jammed with and I agree to play every time she wants to.

I would do anything for her it's pathetic. I wrote a couple songs for her and play them with her and she likes them, without her knowing they're about her. This is a fucked up feel and I feel like I'm going to have a mental break down when she asks me to play them. "play that song where it's like your heart is being broken Anon" ......

I just feel so lost and hopeless that I can't make connections with girls in any meaningful way except as their pet. I've always been so calculating, getting girls when I was younger to eat out of the palm of my hand by not saying or doing the wrong things/too much but I always chickened out and cut myself off before it went anywhere.
>>
>>34343068
>no chance for us
Thats not 100% true I've had sex with a few lesbians.
>>
>>34343024
That thing in the parentheses is true I have a funny story about a couple of lesbians I went to school with. They broke up because one felt the other should have been buying her, her favorite thing from Starbucks without her asking what she wanted she should've just know her favorite thing from Starbucks based off her personality.
>>
>>34342564
Cute grill though
>>
>>34342548
That shit happened to me when I was young and met my first love.
We have known each other very long and we did also some lewd things.
Hit me like a brick when she told me she liked girls.
We had such a good bond and I really thought she was the one. Left me heartbroken and bitter.
Now, after 7 years (I was 17 at the time) she is married to a girl and I still dream of her every now and then despite me not having seen her in like 5 years.
>>
>>34343163
yea I'm a big fan of half white/half asian, half white/half hispanic girls they are the cutest
>>
>>34343172
Oh god do not remind me of this feel!
>>
>>34343063
If a gay guy hit on me, I might reciprocate his approaches.
>>
>>34343063
Straight to gay isn't very socially acceptable if I wasn't going to be judged I'd go for it.
>>
>>34343237
What mix is the one in your pic?
>>
>>34343680
probably half white/half asian maybe japanese
>>
>>34342548
Happened to me to an extent. All you can really do is remove yourself. Cut her out of your life if you don't think you can remain friends without developing feelings

Stop seeing her, stop talking to her and the hurt you feel will eventually go away

Sucks but c'est la vie
>>
>>34344193
Yea the class I'm in with her I've sat on the other side of the room this semester, not even by my choice mostly but still. There's some other guy she sits next to in a couple classes and talks and laughs with and to be honest I'm really fucking jealous and I want to murder the guy. Wouldn't be surprised if he has the same sort of thing I have for her

The type of guy that will try really hard to be the leader of a club and make announcements to the class about it, but not actually know anything about the topic of the club. He's a moron
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.