[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there actually any reason in the current decade where its

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: Hot Girls Office Job.jpg (252KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Girls Office Job.jpg
252KB, 960x1280px
is there actually any reason in the current decade where its better to be born as a male?

as a male you have to work for EVERYTHING. youre whole life you are put under pressure by your family to get a good job, raise a family even if all the girls today cheat on you, and have to go through everything like anxiety, depression, heartbreak yourself. noone truely cares and you cant fall under or you will end up like any other wagecuck or addicted to alcohol

HOWEVER as a female you are already born with a 100 percent chance of sex at any time, any future husband you want to choose from, automatically gain every right in a divorce, get any job you want aslong as you suck an employer's cock. you have to really work hard to ever be lonely as a girl, today even as much as 1 fucking line as long as you state or been stated as a girl you will get gaurenteed replies.
>>
I'm a girl, and I think you're wrong, OP.
>>
>>34342262
Absolutely not

And hungry beta men made it this way
Stop putting women on the fucking pedestal and knock them the fuck down already!
>>
>>34342308
Why would you want to work? People in general don't want to work. How can you defend feminism?
>>
I get what you're saying but to me it seems women are miserable as fuck despise how easy their lives are

I think the only way a woman is happy is if she is with a legit 10/10 millionaire chad and there are very few of those
>>
>>34342262
The roles are going to reverse very quickly in the next couple years once Islam pushes harder on the west. Either Islam will take over and Sharia is now the law or men are going to take control again to kill the invaders which means traitors like the feminists are going to be executed. Either way being a woman is going to suck horribly in the next few years. Enjoy it while it lasts bitches.
>>
>>34342262

Man the fuck up and stop whining you fucking pussy, you call yourself a man, then act like one. Stop moaning about shit that probably hasn't happened to you, work towards making your life great, and be glad to be alive.
>>
>>34342262
Being a man is better, but only if you work for it.
Women get an easy ride because they pretty much just exist for procreation. Feminism isn't real.
Stop whining.
>>
>>34342262
Being stronger and smarter is already sweet as fuck, then you examine how much sweeter.

Like, existential dread is a human faculty but women aren't introspective enough to make peace with the hollow inconsequence of life so they either cower in fear or go insane and get hooked on drugs/dick/feminism or a mix of the three.

But as a dude you can just grunt and go lift heavy objects repeatedly for amusement and physical development, comfortable with the knowledge that it doesn't really matter, but not mattering doesn't matter either.

Wouldn't trade being male for anything.
>>
>>34342387
>>34342449
did you even read the post or did you just see the pic and your beta incel mind already directed towards protecting a females ego
>>
>>34342262
Attractive women have it easy up until their late 20s. Fuck that, imagine being showered with attention for ten years and then watching it quickly disappearing as you grow old and invisible. It's sad.
>>
Yeah, I'm really glad I was born female. That garuntees that my life is infinitely easier than a male's life, since we live in a matriarchal society that caters to women. Men are just seen as wallets/providers for women, and women are seen as flawless angel goddesses who can do no wrong. I'm fully aware of my immense privilege, and I'm thankful everyday that I'm female.
>inb4 timestamp tits or gtfo
>inb4 accusing me of being a trap
>>
I heard once females have to work less hours, get better health benefits (more services like things covered by the benefits), more time off for vacation. Then they make just as much and also have more government services and tax dollars toward them that they qualify for then men. Do they get a special tax bonus too where they pay in less or is that just from the makes a few cents less per hour that bumps them into a lower bracket so they pay in less?
>>
>>34342308
Here's your (you).

Please do elaborate though that would be entertaining.
>>
If you're born into a rich family it's better to be born male. That's about it.
>>
>>34342649

I hate women, but I hate pathetic men even more. I'm more deriding the pathetic thing that made this thread, purely to whine about how bad they have it. Women have their issues too, like being stupid and irrational, but men can overcome this level of self pity. If they have the balls.
>>
>>34342628
I fucking hate exercise though. It's as enjoyable as flossing my teeth for 45 minutes a day.
>>
>>34342964
Nah. It's still infinitely better to be female. Male privilege does not exist under any circumstances. Women are valued infinitely more than men, no matter what. That's because of the matriarchy we live in.
>>
>>34342974
If I were a woman I could pout and whine and still get my way. I don't want to have to compete.
>>
>>34342262
Why is that your comparison is between a male hanging on the edge of poverty and a women who's comfortably upper-middle class?
>>
>>34342262
um how about not having shitty mostly fat body and useless instincts and the fact that girls don't have hobbies
>>
>>34343026

Welcome to the real world, deal with it. No one else feels sorry for you so why should you?
>>
>>34342982
Try new shit senpai.

I think that as a man, you have to engage in some sort of strenuous physical task routinely.
It's really important to use your spacial reasoning and kinasthetic sense. Makes reality real. It's very spiritual.

And being sore all over fucking owns.
>>
>>34342356
It's not going to suck for women. They have an innate preference for violent aggressive men over western nu-males. In reality everyone will be happier once patriarchy re-establishes itself. if western men won't take control, western women will be the first to GLADLY submit to strong patriarchal tendencies of muslim immigrants. feminism is already finished, at this point its only a question of which patriarchal society will be first to re-assert control over the west.
>>
you get paid 24 cents more than women on the dollar
>>
>>34342974
again youre not reading my point of a male has to overcome everything himself cause of people like you. there is no threat to a female in life other than genetics. as a female you can find any orbiter to feel sorry for you. so tell me how a male has to start from the bottom up to deal with parents, early social life and late adult hood without any help and can fall apart so easily is fair compared to a female who is gaurenteed social contacts no matter how shit their life could be they always can come back
>>
>>34343315

I don't contribute at all to your personal suffering, women do tend to find orbiters easier, however women tend to understand their own position in life better than men, and know that them pathetic orbiters is the best they can hope for, so they settle and don't complain or feel sorry for themselves. Life can fall apart, but as a man you get back into it, you grind, you work, you get whatever you can out of the system, and you better yourself. Women aren't necessarily born with good parents, and women just know how to play the social game better than us men do, from a young age. But that doesn't mean you give up, you learn how to play.
>>
>>34342262
I am naturally stronger than 85% of women without exercising.

I hit the gym once in awhile for a couple years and boom, strongrr than 99% of women.

The number of people who physically intimidate me is vastly fewer than almost all females
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.