[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here addicted to opoids?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (641KB, 2595x1727px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
641KB, 2595x1727px
Anyone here addicted to opoids?
>>
>>34341697
I can say I have taken hydrocodone for Wisdom teeth pains, but I vomited, even when I ate beforehand.
>>
>>34341697
I was, you got any questions I can gladly answer them for you..

Just got my PhD in withdrawals coming off of methadone so anything you need to know. Got you covered

>Thumbs U-UP
>>
>>34341755
How did you deal with the withdrawal?
>>
no, because the only dealers i know just deal weed. which isnt even illegal where i live anymore
>>
>>34342097
Clonidine vistril Seroquel

If you can't do that and you have a strong stomach I highly recommend drinking and if you are going to drink you need a lot of Gatorade because withdrawal already dehydrates you Gatorade helps balance you out a shitload

But I am insane.. try to get some meds to ease it otherwise you need to do exactly this

>Hot showers
>Force yourself to go for walks
>Eat extremely healthy even though you won't want to
>Candy
>Jerk it a lot
>Wear loose comfortable clothes
>Listen to a lot of music
>Weed and a lot of it

You aren't going to sleep either I am sure you are aware of that and its going to be torture

You are going to be put out to fucking dry for at least a week. But when its over you will be relieved

It is only temporary but its going to stress you to the breaking point
>>
>>34342097
Oh yeah watch movies if you can sit still but I highly recommend the drinking because it works on GABA and those neuro-transmitters calm you the fuck down the drinking kind of sucks at first when you are dopesick but its totally worth it because it will calm you down if you can stomach it I never got sick to my stomach ever from it so that's why I can say that

But the torture you will experience that is very very real the physical and mental torture are pretty grueling
>>
>>34342370
Alcohol hangover on top of opiate withdrawal is especially vicious, it put me off drinking alcohol for a while.
>>
>>34342097
No matter what you do its going to suck ass

Benzos are your best way to go but not everyone can get those
>>
>>34342438
I just kept drinking lol it was whatever I was more concerned with instant relief than what was coming and I didn't get hungover I was WAY too sick to be concerned with something like a hangover

That is why you need the Gatorade ontop it will rebalance electrolytes when you lose them to drinking alcohol since it acts like a diuretic
>>
>>34341697
Do you think you can be physically addicted to codeine (like around 90mg/day)? How hard would be a withdrawal?
>>
>>34343650
Codeine is the least potent of all the opioids but it is addictive yes you will have withdrawals they will probably be pretty bad if you have been doing it for more than 3 weeks without coming down
>>
>>34343650
Well it will be noticeable if you have been using long term they will probably be close to a heroin withdrawal
>>
>>34343742
>>34343775

How long do you think it will last? Could benzo help? Can I do a slow taper?
>>
>>34343881
Slow taper requires proper dosing you need to figure out what the half life is and then reduce the dose based upon what you can handle but you gotta feel the sick when you taper or else your going too slow

Benzos will help but first figure out if you are even going to go into withdrawal you need to find that out

How long have you been using codeine?
>>
>>34343881
Been on opioids about 5 years. Every once in a while I taper to get my tolerance down. Like if I've been taking 100mg of Vicodin a day for a few months, I will do 90mg for 4 days, then 80mg the next 4 days, then 70mg and so on. Just make sure you do the full 4 days and the withdrawals aren't bad. But you will be irritable for like 2 months if that how long your taper is.
>>
>>34343979
Methadone half life was about 32 hours so I was supposed to reduce dose by about 2% every week or 5% every two weeks so that's a long ass time and that's a slow taper look up half life and then look up taper protocol see if it exists I am not sure how they determine the numbers precisely but half life is literally what the determination is made off of

I would honestly just kick unless your supply doesn't have a cut off date then yeah taper its easier on your body and mind
>>
>>34344018
5 years.. yeah your gonna be fucked man and I mean really

I was a heavy user for five years

I am coming up on 4 months off and I still cant sleep without meds perpetual anxiety and fear and cant feel shit else

Its a long way to being normal again man are you sure you want to do this I almost want to be back on the drugs this shit is so bad
>>
Who /fent/ here?

Just put on 20mcg/hr of a patch. I hope it doesn't kill me as I have pretty much no tolerance.
>>
>>34344018
Your taper needs to be extremely slow I mean 4-6 months kind of slow maybe even longer
>>
>>34343979
A year
I was doing a benzo taper and I somehow replaced it with codeine when it got rough
>>
>>34341697
i took one of these a month ago because a friend told me they were cool and fun to do. i fell asleep within half an hour.
when i woke up in the morning i spent all day throwing my guts up. i barfed until my stomach was empty, but my barf instinct was still telling me that i needed to barf.
so for hours i stood before the sink, filling a cup with water, drinking it, throwing it up, refilling and repeating. then i was constipated for two weeks.

if you enjoy this poison then good on ya but i'll never understand why people eat these instead of xanax and shit
>>
>>34344085
Is that a high dose

Having no tolerance is dangerous with opioids if you dont know what you are doing you better check your weight against that.. fent is the strongest acting one with the shortest half life so it kicks the hardest
>>
>>34344081
Yeah that's my problem. I was on for 2 years, off for 6 months, now back on 3 years. I know it is fucking up my brain, but I have at least been disciplined enough not to get too out of control or switch to the needle. Right now I'm at about 80mg/day. I know I can do a 2 month taper and get down to 10mg a day but I don't know if I'll ever be able to truly live without it. It heals so much of my pain, and causes some as well. To me staying off is harder than quitting.
>>
>>34344114
Some people dont get like that

The first time I tried heroin I snorted it, and I thought it was the most incredible thing ever

Then the first time I shot it I couldn't believe how high I was I was mind blown

Some people dont get sick like that and that's when its dangerous because it does the opposite it give you energy like energy you have never had before
>>
>>34344160
Yeah dude opiates just worked for me and I am not even a pain patient just a fucking junk head with a serious anxiety problem that promoted my use to begin with

It made my life more bearable so of course the next step was to continue using despite all the negative consequences that came with it

While I was on methadone I was like man I just want to kick this shit and be fucking done with it now that I am off it life is fucking frightening I can barely function its so fucked up man opiates are something else

But, when I was on the methadone I just felt like such a piece of shit I just wanted to be off of it, now I see I really see how hard this shit is I havent been sober in 4 months for like 6 years dude
>>
tilidine up until a year ago

didnt take any drugs since september. only perhaps one bottle of rum per week.
>>
>>34344166
i think i just suck at drugs desu
i did cocaine for the first time this week and it was lame and boring
i love booze and pot and shrooms and adderall and benzos though
>>
>>34344223
For 4 months my bad
>>
>>34344223
Damn man good luck with the fight. I also have anxiety. I have a skin problem that really fucks with me, it's kind of my excuse for staying on. I know my life could be better if I quit but I know how hard it will be. It scares me that when I actually got sober for 6 months, I was eating healthy and exercising and working a ton, then my skin problem flaired up, I popped a norco, then 2, now it's 3 years later. I knew I'd get hooked again but life just sucked even though I fought hard and got through it. I think ultimately the key to not being an addict, is to understand how to go through necessary pain in life without looking for a crutch.
>>
>>34344323
If H didn't work, theres always meth H's completely opposite cousin if you like adderal there is always methamphetamine that's a great time

And no, you just had a shit experience with it and you took way too much when you do opiates you gotta watch your dosing that's all and the stronger stuff you just need experience with it

They aren't the type of drugs you can take without knowing how your body will react they are dangerous in themselves if you dont know what you are doing
>>
>>34344368
Its not worth it man at all

Stay on the pills, not even kidding what I forgot to say about the methadone (that was my maintenance shit my drug of choice was obviously H, it was either do the methadone or go to prison) was I felt like a piece of shit being on it because I used to have a good life you know had a future before me and threw it out and I wanted to be normal again so badly so I just jumped off, well more like I had to but w/e same idea

But now I see as time goes on, I would so much rather just be on drugs and try to live a normal life than this hell that has been thrown upon me

Its honestly not worth it being sober is a meme just stay on the drugs man they really aren't that bad I just thought they were because

>muh old life I want back
>muh friends I lost
>thinking I could actually be a different person

Scratch that shit keep doing the dope its just so much harder without it I mean I have to keep fighting because its my only option hopefully I can just get on some benzos or something

I legit think I mentally ill or have a personality disorder we shall see soon enough
>>
>>34344469
Well I'm about to pop my first evening dose. No plans to quit but I feel I am playing with fire. The opioids make me more sensitive and vulnerable. I have to work to maintain the habit. I'm always worried my dealer will go to jail or something and I'll be forced to switch to H to avoid withdrawal.

It sucks the truth is life blows and I'd rather be fucked up. I feel like black market Pharma got me hooked and the government is cracking down on pill mills. Tbh if the governement would just supply me with endless opioids I would be a drone worker for them and I think that would be the best life.
>>
How are so many of you getting these drugs? Do you just bullshit your doctors or what
>>
>>34344721
Codeine is OTC where I live (pure codeine phospate)
>>
>>34344721
This is going to sound weird because of r9ks trap obsession, but I know a tranny who goes to a few places to get pills. he's like 50 and he has all these old people who sell him scripts.
>>
>>34344678
Yes haha I totally agree with that I didnt realize you werent perscribed they all go to jail eventually man medicaid pays for methadone so youll always have a go to methadone sucks fucking balls but maybe it will help you quit opiates are fucked up but they are still my favorite drug

Hands f-ing down
>>
>>34344765
Get the F outta here really? Thats redickerus
>>
>>34344721
Street corners you gotta figure out where the junkies go.. I would recommend going through your friends first though I wouldnt go to a dope spot without knowing people
>>
Give me opinions on my theory as to why I can not get addicted to or high from opiates. I think I forever damaged my opiate receptors 15 years ago due to an overdose that left me comatose for 3 straight days. Ever since then I can not get high from pills or heroin BUT I can enjoy a buzz from methadone or suboxone. Id really like to know the science behind that. Its very frustrating,
>>
No, but I want to be.
>>
>>34344975
Are you taking any other meds? Whens the last time you used H did you shoot it? because if you are getting a buzz off methadone it means your receptors are working

methadone is a partial opioid agonist..
>>
>>34344975
I have a feeling if you shot dope for a month you'd get addicted.
>>
>>34345180
besides opiates work on endorphins and dopamine you wouldnt be able to not feel it ever unless you were dead so unless your dopamine is being regulated by another med it just sounds like someone is ripping you off although I doubt that since youve had real shit before
>>
>>34345260
if youre shooting it it literally only takes three days dudester.. its that good you will feel likd shit coming off it but you wont be "addicted" a month of consistent daily use yeah probably but the psychological addiction plays a MUCH bigger role than the chem addiction
>>
>>34345319
that takes more time to develop
>>
>>34345319

>the psychological addiction plays a MUCH bigger role than the chem addiction

All addiction is chemical addiction.

"You" only experience psychological states because of chemicals in "your" brain.
>>
Yeah been addicted about four years.1 year on, about 2 years of therapy/recovery, spent the past year on again. Went through that whole cycle (again) of "ok just getting high on the weekends / I'll never touch heroin (again) tho / only using sometimes / I got a handle on this " to now using heroin almost everyday and being addicted to this being a huge aspect of my life.

None of my family or friends now about it anymore either. Made a few junkie friends but you can't really call them 'friends', you guys know how it is.

I find it so weird now to see people enjoying life without drugs, all I can think about is opiates opiates opiates 24/7. When I'm not on them all I can think about is the next time I can do them. When I do them, it's never as good as I want it to be anymore. Fuck. Probably never will be ever again.

I don't want to think about how much money I've spent but it's a lot.

Alright Ima stop rambling now.
>>
>>34345383
chem addiction is simple im talking specifically about chemical disruption and negative consequences not what psychological products those specific chemical cause like cravings sweats drug induced depression

I am talking about the romanticizing it the believing it makes everything better thinking it gives you power deluding yourself it wont take you down

it literally becomes a girlfriend to you in every aspect.. the warmth you feel after shooting it the rush of enegry.. the ritualistic behavior of finding money obtaining it preparing it and shooting it

thats the hard part of it how much you emjoy smelling it how it makes you shake when the smell of acetic acid hits your nose

that kind of psych addiction.. I am not talking about chem addiction when i say that i mean withdrawals from the drog upon complete cessation
>>
>>34345478
Ill give you one you hate to hear.. it will never be enough.. like that next hit wont satisfy you completely to stop youll always want more and youll never have enough its crazy
>>
>>34345478
yeah it becomes who you are you basically become a vessel for the substance it consumes you but its ok.. as long as you have it.
>>
>>34344085
I had to take that in the hospital when I got second degree burns. It was in the lollipop form. It definitely helped for the pain though. Only took it once.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.