[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide methods

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10

File: 1467578978138.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1467578978138.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
ITT we come up with practical ways to an hero. But mostly because im dumb and i need ideas
>>
I was thinking about toaster in bathtub, is that just a meme? Pls respond
>>
www.lostallhope.com

drop hanging is painless
>>
>>34341635
thanks anon

orgggggggin
>>
1.- take a couple of pills of analgesics and xanax
2.- fill a bathtub with warm water
3.- give yourself an overdose of insuline
4.- get in the bathtub and sit comfy as the world fades away
>>
shotgun in head, there are almost no chances of failing and it's an instant.
>>
>>34341635
I was just about to ask what's the ideal height for jumping. Says 150 feet. I always thought it had to be much higher. Anyways, thanks anon
>>
>>34341914
As soon as your feet leave the ground you will regrert it. Jumping can be painful, as instead of targeting the bran or spinal chord you're squishing all your internals into your knees..

Better safe than sorry, anon, always assume sources are inaccurate
>>
>>34342068
>wah wah killing yourself can lead to instinctual knee jerk emotions

If you're serious about killing yourself just do the math and make like Van Halen
>>
>>34342068
Yeah, I was considering that if I did do it, I would probably take painkillers a short while before jumping. I have 12 vicodin, not sure if that's enough. But then I don't know if I should take it before driving over there, probably causing problems with my driving, or waiting until I got there and waiting for them to kick in.
>>
>>34342215
I don't want robots to die painfully, which is why I recommended drop hanging.
>>
Shotgun to the head while your hanging over a bridge ledge
>>
>>34342292
Except if you botch it, then you suffocate to death.
No suicide guarantees a painless exit. If you're serious about dying you're willing to put up with the discomforts.
Having a thought of the likes of ''I should not have done this'' split seconds before you hit the curb is better than clawing for life in some botched drop hanging attempt
>>
Buy a King Kong outfit, climb a skyscraper in NYC and jump. Bonus points for kidnapping a hot blonde and taking her with you
>>
>>34341702
>tfw I don't even have a bathtub
>>
>>34341776
This is the only correct answer. If I recall correctly, it has a >95% of chance instant fatality, probably closer to 100% if it's 12ga, 3" magnum shell, No. 000 buckshot
>>
>>34343505
That's almost the same for jumping: 95% to 98% fatal according to that lostallhope site
>>
>>34343612
I know, but some people might be more scared of jumping than pulling a trigger.
>>
>>34341440
Dont choose a permanent solution to a temporary problem
>>
Sodium nitrite
about 6 grams in gel pills should do it
>>
>>34341440
Try drinking drain cleaner.

Pro tip: use a funnel and a short length of hose to drink more drain cleaner faster
Pro tip: livestream your suicide for the entertainment and enlightenment of your fellow robots and fembots
>>
>>34342287
Do the fainting game on top of a high ledge. You will not be as concious when you fall so the fear of jumping can not hold you back. And you won't feel the impact
>>
File: pulpit_1.jpg (151KB, 450x834px) Image search: [Google]
pulpit_1.jpg
151KB, 450x834px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preikestolen

Why are you still alive? Book a ticket, go there, turn towards the back so your brain won't register the reality of what's about to happen, lean back.

Smile or scream, splash, enter paradise.
>>
>>34341440
Just off yourself. The pain will last only half a second. It's not that big of a deal
>>
>>34343505
Is a .44 Magnum shot through the mouth and into the brain also highly likely to instantly kill you?
>>
>>34341440
literally walk into the kitchen and press a knife against your jugular.
30 Seconds and its over.
>>
Shotgun to the head is the most reliable and least painful and quickest.
>>
>>34343834
Most of our problems aren't temporary. Life is shit for many people. Just let them off themselves and save us money on taxes.
>>
>>34341440
gun shot has two paths it can take: you can knock yourself out and die painlessly or fuck up and be a wake for a short time and wait to die.
>>
>>34345274
I wonder if I had enough money to travel to the other side of the world, maybe I wouldn't be in this situation in the first place.

Looked up plane ticket prices, $3000-$4000+

How are NEETs supposed to come up with that kind of money
>>
>>34346066
>he doesn't live in norway
>>
how about committing suicide by guillotine? that would be my way of exit for sure
>>
>>34345274
I see a crusader when I see the thumbnail.

DOOZ VOOLT
>>
File: james vance.png (165KB, 303x320px) Image search: [Google]
james vance.png
165KB, 303x320px
Shotgun suicide gone wrong, look up James Vance
>>
>>34346971
He looks like Mr Potato head
>>
File: hard truth.png (99KB, 398x618px) Image search: [Google]
hard truth.png
99KB, 398x618px
>>34341440
there is no easy way anon
>>
File: Vance_Hey_There_Muscly_Arm.jpg (14KB, 172x209px) Image search: [Google]
Vance_Hey_There_Muscly_Arm.jpg
14KB, 172x209px
>>34346971
Tell me about it. Vance is a horror story
>>
here's how to do it. 10 suicides at once

https://youtu.be/aCXmYMPEAlc
>>
>>34346971
>>34347185
How the fuck do you fuck up a shotgun suicide? Did he get a shitty underpowered gun? Not have it fully on his face?
>>
>>34347185
He looks like Freddy Krueger
>>
>>34346971
>>34347185
what was his ments capacity after pulling something like this?
>>
File: heeeeee.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
heeeeee.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
Get a pilot's license purely for the purpose of crashing the plane into the location of your choice
>>
>>34347405
mental* fuck
>>
>>34341440
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charcoal-burning_suicide

this comment has oregano
>>
>>34347052
No easy way? Carbon Monoxide poisoning seems very easy. In fact, when I was younger, my dad almost killed us all that way.

Our power went out for a couple of days. We had one of those portable gas stoves and my family was cooking dinner indoors. I constantly felt like I needed to vomit, also felt extremely dizzy. I kept trying to complain to them that it was the gas canister causing it, but they didn't listen. I bet a some more exposure time to it would have surely killed us all.

The Agony rating for it is just 18, which wasn't too bad if you don't mind feeling disoriented, vomiting, and then passing out while you slip into death. And you can also get the gas at pretty much any store, even grocery stores in an aisle for the bbq and cooking supplies.
>>
>>34347664
Bonus points for having a device that can make sparks after a certain amount of time so the whole building goes up in a blaze of glory.
>>
>>34347307
this
just do them all at once famalam
chug some pills and alco, rev up some charcoal and shoot yourself while jumping from a chair with a rope around your neck
>>
I'm in Canada and it looks like a shotgun is the best method, but I'm not sure the best way to get one. If I went to the US to a state with very light gun laws could I just buy one? Or would I need to be a citizen or have ID to prove anything?
>>
>>34347762
Shotguns are legal here. Get a firearms license. Google firearms license Canada.
>>
>>34347805
Those are annoying to get and it'd be a lot faster to just go to the US if it's as simple as buying one from a store there.
>>
File: 3_zps2c07d7ce.jpg (145KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
3_zps2c07d7ce.jpg
145KB, 1024x680px
>>34345351
Use a .500 S&W magnum. You can go out in style and it's extremely unlikely to fail.
>>
>>34342068
thats why you land head first retard, the impact will smash your brain to bits too fast for you to feel any pain
>>
>>34347185
kek dat filename tho
>>
You can find an assisted suicide on YouTube where a woman drinks something from a cup then dies as she is talking to her family. Seems more appropriate than these got and miss methods where you risk permanent brain damage or organ failure and have to live in a worse state than what drives you to the point of suicide in the first place.
>>
be black and wave to a cop
>>
>>34348120
Be non-white and stand outside for a minute.
>>
>>34348120
Be white and walk around the ghetto with a pair of Jordans on.
>>
>>34348120
be white and walk around the ghetto with 1 welfare check.
>>
>>34348454
>>34348513

to be fair, race wont matter much here

theyre going to get stolen no matter what color your skin is
>>
>>34341440
I know it's obvious, but DON'T go for drinking bleach or chemicals in general. I drank bleach on video 'just4laffs haha' and it was incredibly agonizing feeling my mouth and throat burn away, constantly dry heaving to try to get it out.

If you do, make sure you really chug. The issue is that it actually tastes very sour, and it caused me to react immediately. You can't really understand the feeling until you ingest some, and you will never forget the taste.
>>
>>34348922
how come guys jizz smells like bleach?
>>
>>34341440
Why do you want to die so much OP. Why do the rest of you anons want to die so much? DO you truly think there is no possibility of happiness in your life? You still have so much time and the world is so big. Why not explore it first?
>>
>>34348946
I think semen smells more like Chlorine than bleach.
>>
>>34347185
S-Supreme Leader Snoke?
>>
>>34349031
fucking chlorine bleach thats what I mean
>>
>>34349054
I see, that makes sense. Semen contains ammonia, so that's probably the reason.
>>
>>34349139
>Semen contains ammonia

Fuck so I've been poisoning myself??
>>
>>34349202
No, I ingest my semen every other day and I'm fine. It's a minimal amount.
>>
>>34348994

I'm schizophrenic NEET. There are no magic pills that fix you. I am doomed to live a shitty life. I've been neglected all my life and don't really think having an SO will fix anything. I wouldn't want to have kids anyways and possibly have them be schizo also. I'm living off neetbux and am alcoholic. Everyday I wake up and start drinking and escape from reality by sitting in front of my PC all day shitposting or playing vidya. I would guess how I live now is how a retired person old person would live that isn't rich. I'm not materialistic and could care less about having a huge house or an expensive car or anything really. I dropped out of school at 13 and been neglected and locked in my room since then. No social contacts. No friends. The world just passes by. Why even live? I'm literally being paid to not kill myself (neetbux) but there's no point.
>>
>>34347185
Looks like he blew his face off, he must have angled the gun too steeply. I fuckin doubt any human being could survive a shotgun slug to the head aimed at the right place.
>>
File: Glass-of-Water.jpg (68KB, 1000x1449px) Image search: [Google]
Glass-of-Water.jpg
68KB, 1000x1449px
The amazing beauty in simplicity. A glass of water...seemingly harmless and something everyone has at least once daily, healthy...recommended even. Excess in moderation...

"Dec 3, 2014 - It takes about 6 liters of water to kill a 165-pound person, according to a YouTube video recently released by the American Chemistry Society. Surprisingly, death by water, or water intoxication as it's officially known, happens quite a lot."

There is no murder like self murder.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.