[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had any interesting dreams lately?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 12

File: pea0004-kai.gif (8KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
pea0004-kai.gif
8KB, 700x560px
Had any interesting dreams lately?
>>
my dad died in my most recent dream
that was just after new years
how about you OP
>>
>>34341648
Yesterday I dreamed I was in class taking a test, which was to read a book on the history of film. And for some reason I was sitting behind a fat girl.
>>
>>34341741
interesting. i've never had a dream about taking a test, even though i know that's a common theme in dreams.
what's the weirdest dream you've ever had?
>>
I smoke weed so I don't dream these days.
At least weed usually makes me sleep sound without any dreams.
>>
>>34341413
Yes, I dreamed that my cat was getting through the sink, and by the end only his face was sticking out of the sink, but somehow I managed to get him out.
>>
File: laughing anime forehead.gif (2MB, 500x527px) Image search: [Google]
laughing anime forehead.gif
2MB, 500x527px
I had one last week.

I was in some sort of desert in a cave, and there was some sort of cockpit sticking out of the rocks. There was a girl stuck inside its computer or something so i tried to break it open. She told me to stop because the army was coming.

Thats it.
>>
>>34341413
I dreamt about posting pepes. Not even joking. Fuck this place.
>>
Few months ago I got a dream consisting of multiple dejavu-like moments and ending with a dark void. Just me screaming in a dark void.
Well few weeks after that the dejavus started happening, seriously rattled me.
Am I going crazy, or has this happened to anyone else, anons?
Is death upon me? I don't usually believe in dream stuff and things like that, but this seriously shook me.
>>
I dreamt of kissing this cute girl that I knew in middle school. We were in a car and another girl was with her. I remember talking and her flirting with me in the dream, and all of a sudden she was on top of me kissing me. It felt so warm and real. I woke up very happy.
>>
File: 1484539844806.jpg (549KB, 1920x817px) Image search: [Google]
1484539844806.jpg
549KB, 1920x817px
I had a really vivid nightmare last night that I still remember in its entirety now 10 hours later. Fucking sucked, only slept 5 hours because of it.
>>
File: REEEEEE.jpg (20KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEE.jpg
20KB, 600x600px
The other day I dreamt I was alone in a swimming pool with a woman. She was beautiful and she was looking at me. She took her bikini off and told me to come to her. I went to get her but there was a invisible wall on the way. And shit got even more frustrating as she began to undress and I kept watching without being able to get any closer.

WHAT THE FUCK, MAN? Even in a dream I'm still going full khv.
>>
>>34341413
Few days ago I dreamt that I was being chased by a weird Jon Hamm/Davy Jones monster through a flooded version of the numbani map from overwatch. Eventually he caught me and I got decapitated but could still see/hear him lecturing me about something but then I woke up.

ZMA is a hell of a drug kids
>>
Had a dream last night, everyone was panicking because aliens were about to invade, although maybe not 'panicking', more like depressedly dreading and being certain we were all going to be killed. Then they finally arrived... they were all that guy from the front of ChexQuest. And I started beating them up while making "chex" puns.

Ridiculous.
>>
ame pwns yume
>>
File: 1484900950060.png (66KB, 510x332px) Image search: [Google]
1484900950060.png
66KB, 510x332px
I fucking had a sleep so early after falling asleep that I thought it's still reality
In the dream a demon attacked me exactly where I was sleeping and I wanted to do a cross sign (I'm Christian), but he made my arms work like magnets.
Eventually I managed to do that and I suddenly woke up in the same bed and was wondering if that actually happened or not (don't judge me, I was sleepy).
Welp, at least it was interesting.
>>
File: 1460200203152.jpg (134KB, 382x479px) Image search: [Google]
1460200203152.jpg
134KB, 382x479px
>grope senjougahara in an elevator
>co workers ask what is wrong with me
>nonexistent grandfather spits his organs on my in an effort to make me quit dipping

all in the same dream groping senjougahara felt extremely real and pleasing, but i felt pretty guilty afterwards
>>
File: Capture.jpg (9KB, 61x54px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
9KB, 61x54px
>>34345434
almost but not quite tbqhwyfsaatotwwicrty
>>
>>34341413
I dreamt that a friend of mine took me in a shack on a lake of ice, bent me over a hole that had been cut out and held my head underwater. The water was glowing a brilliant blue and I could breathe clearly. It gave me wild visions and though it was freezing cold, I felt enlightened and at peace.
>>
I had a dream I was at a house party with a girl I like and she took some pictures of herself with a box of chocolate milk mix before falling asleep.
>>
File: screenshot_Sun_Jan_15_12.06.43.png (118KB, 405x226px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_Sun_Jan_15_12.06.43.png
118KB, 405x226px
Had a dream where it started off with an online friend and I were finally living together.I was in my room and decided to end it and the last scene was my online friend crying next to my hanging body.
>>
File: 1484532714734.gif (82KB, 494x332px) Image search: [Google]
1484532714734.gif
82KB, 494x332px
>>34341413
>back story
My brother and I went to the same high school. He was my only friend, and I kind of just followed him and his friend group around. We would always go to the mall by our school for lunch.
>dream
I'm in high school for some reason
we just got out of class, and my brother said he wanted to meet some friends at the mall for some reason. We go to the mall, and the entire floor is a giant ocean. We dive down, and we meet my brother's "friends," which are giant shrimp people. They talk and I listen, just like how I did in high school.
>>
>>34341413
I had a dream that I was happy, but then I woke up
>>
>>34346049
yeah in japanese it's different
ame kanji is upper half and the lines don't look like horizontal hyphens. theyre slightly slanted/diagonal
>>
>>34341413
Had a dream I was drugged by a chick that looked like Alexa Bliss form wrestling. She also drugged two women.

She was a serial killer like torturing people she captured real bad then killing them. Like skinning them alive and shit.

My friends show up and amd and the ladies are already free trying to subdue the psycho chick and I go and beat the shit out of her like I am going to beat this psycho chick to death because she showed us videos of what she did to people. Was horrific shit. Myf riends stop me and say to take her to the cops.

I say no we kill her cause she will get free sonner or later and try this shit again and try to get revenge.

Friends say no to killing her so I leave and say I am going into hiding.

Sure enough the psycho chick gets sent to a hospital cause I beat her near to deaht I thought and she gets free from the hospital.

I track down psycho chick to kill her before she kills my friends or others. Turns out she is targeting this chick I used to date no correlation she doesnt know she is just a psycho bitch targeting pretty women.

I make sure the girl I used to date doesnt go to where the pyscho chick was going to abduct her so psycho chick leaves the place and I start to follow her, ready to finish her.

Well I wake up before I get too.

Yeah odd dream.
>>
Dreamt about being back in school wearing a skirt and having people question me. A bunch of girls started asking me to join their group whilst treating me like a girl.

Then i had to do some very difficult math test i hadnt studied for and i had 40 minutes to study before it.

Then i went around the school and used an old elevator. A guy who i thought was gonna mess with me because of my clothes was actually very helpful and helped me activate the elevator.

And thats the pointless dreams content.
>>
>>34341413

I had a weird dream last night where I was with some old friends that I don't see any more. We were driving up a giant mountain and following the band Korn in a shitty truck. Upon reaching the top of the mountain I got really scared looking down out of the house because Im sort of afraid of heights.

Unfortunately I don't remember much more.
>>
File: 32432523531545.jpg (26KB, 684x684px) Image search: [Google]
32432523531545.jpg
26KB, 684x684px
>>34341413

>Be crusader approaching ememy fortress
>They've have already developed submachine guns
>All of the ill-prepared peasants are dropping like flies
>I and a fellow well armored knight gtfo
>As the bullets bounce back from our armor, my horse announces
>"Look brother, there's shelter!"
>Giant metallic tent/cave/mountain appears out of the sand dunes
>Enter cave as bullets are still bouncing off of us
>All goes white
>See the smiling face of Thomas the Tank Engine slowly appearing in my vision
>Wake up

Is there something wrong with me?
>>
>>34341413
Last night I dreamed that I didn't want to kill myself
>>
>>34341413
Had a sex dream about a cute girl with short hair, gangbanged her in a men's bathroom with who I think is my stepbrother. Got to fuck her in the ass, shit was cash

Best dream in recent memory though involved me being a fuckbuddy to a princess that lived in a big castle with these beautiful stained glass windows, but since I was a peasant I had to sneak into the castle and avoid the people inside. It was nice feeling like somebody cared about me
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.