[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a robot sport?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: robotornot.jpg (264KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
robotornot.jpg
264KB, 750x750px
Is it a robot sport?
>>
>>34341316

>tfw i was too autistic and uncoordinated to play sports growing up
>>
>>34341336
i'm uncoordinated too but i love getting to hit people, even though i'm a passive bitch off the ice
>>
Figure skating, hockey, speed skating?!? Which fucking sport anon?
Pro-tip the only robot sport is target shooting
>>
>>34341353

well i am 22 so way to late to learn how to play sports. also skinny.
>>
>>34341397
Looking at the skates tells you that OP is talking about hockey. Which is robot-ish for a team sport but still not really. Love playing some shinny outdoors still, just yesterday spend a good 4 hours in the rink.
>>
>>34341397
nice one

>>34341399
30 year olds start to learn hockey and play beer leagues so you can learn

just gonna have to put a bit of effort in since you're older

learning to ice skate isn't hard but getting good is i guess. once you get it, you get it, though.
>>
>>34341316
A true robot wouldn't be into any sports at all.
>>
>>34341316
Ice skating isn't bad, but what do you mean about a sport? Be specific
>>
>>34341461

alright; to be honest i want to learn how to play soccer but i doubt i could ever become good enough to play with people without embarrassing myself. specially since people have been playing since they were kids
>>
Not really.
I play on the Weekends and it's a fairly social sport (beer leagues and such).

It's popular in my area (Rural North county, New York State)
>>
>>34341316
Hockey is the sport every single chad plays/had played here in Scandinavia
>>
>>34341529
i'm going there for college soon

(go tigers)
>>
>>34341570
RIT Tigers?
I'm from Plattsburgh
>>
>>34341600
Yup, i'm going to college there.

sounds like there will be a fair few rinks to play at
>>
>>34341634
Cool. RIT is a good school I've heard. Never really been out that way but hockey is big there.
>>
>tfw such terrible balance you can't skate

I love floor hockey but I'll never get to experience the real thing.
>>
>>34341530
It's Chad as fuck here in the US too. I used to work with a guy who almost made it into the NHL (he was drafted by an NHL team and playing on their farm team and then had a career-ending injury) and he was the biggest Chad I've ever known in my life.
>>
>>34341486
why?

oreagmiansoijf
>>
Growing up in Minnesota I can tell you that every Chad was a hockey player. Every single one. People treated each hockey player as though he was the Second Coming.

All the popular girls played hockey too but nobody gives half a shit about girl's hockey.
>>
File: 51ap1BXg.jpg (122KB, 728x939px) Image search: [Google]
51ap1BXg.jpg
122KB, 728x939px
>>34341316
If you can find empty lake or stadium than yes... otherwise no... doning anything physical in front of other people is Robots worst nightmare.
>>
>>34341397
This anon gets it. Target shooting is ideal for robots because you are usually by yourself, no one will fuck with you because you have a gun, and it's an easy skill to learn and improve upon.
>>
>>34341316
I play hockey and no, it's not a sport for stereotypical beta robots. I'm just an outlier.
>>
>>34343076
name? origano
>>
File: nastroenie-kendo-put-mecha-5214.jpg (85KB, 670x446px) Image search: [Google]
nastroenie-kendo-put-mecha-5214.jpg
85KB, 670x446px
Is kendo a robot sport?
>>
>>34341316
I have long considered building a platform based on Chad and "lookism"-type analysis and selling them to pro teams as a predictor of career success. I suspect some teams already do that to some extent though. If they don't, I believe you could make good money out of it, especially for physically aggressive sports.
>>
Is swimming a robot sport?
>>
It was super fun, then sometime in jr high I just stopped playing and it wasn't my idea.
Found out years later my mom hated it and thought i'd get crippled

solo skating is robot tier, esp outdoor
>>
>>34343498
To elaborate. Pro-athlete is basically three things and I've been into this for a while:

- raw athletic potential
- competitive streak
- capacity for learning

Capacity for learning is harder to detect, usually traditional scouts do a good job of estimating it through observing game-sense. Raw athletic potential can be observed by a combo of physical tests, eye-test (traditional scouts observing in-game skill-level) and this is where my groundbreaking theory starts coming into play: natural room for growth (very important, for example most NHL drafted players are 17-18 in their draft year so its all about PROJETING potential, a guy might look skinny/weak but actually has solid underlying "alpha" fundamentals and just has to wait for a growth spurt) based on lookism style facial analysis. the third part, the competitive spirit which is more like the will to be a winner, could be actively deducted by a combination of lookism facial analysis (do the genes back it up?) as well as behavior traits. In fact I believe women are innately good at sniffing out alpha traits, so showing neutral pictures of players identitifed as interesting to women and asking them which they are most attracted to or which they would pick if they had to be protected in an event of war would lead to solid results. I believe one could sell this platform to NFL or NHL teams quite easily for draft purposes IF they're not already doing it.
>>
Here in Canada hockey is the chaddest sport there is

Only turbochads play hockey

Stacies always hang around hockey teams. We call them "rink sluts" or some variation of that.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.