[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hire a math tutor to do all my online math homework for me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: tfw ear.png (19KB, 644x718px) Image search: [Google]
tfw ear.png
19KB, 644x718px
>hire a math tutor to do all my online math homework for me

>We only meet up once, to establish a money deal. Have only talked a few times over text in regards to the math assignments

>she's 24, cute as fuck, and I had a mini crush on her when I first met her

>on OKCupid as I'm scrolling through chicks, I fucking see her profile pop up

WHAT SHOULD I DO BROS

Should I actually message my tutor? I mean...It would be so fucking weird, what could I say? It's not like she's an actual tutor for me so we don't meet up..I can't say "hey let's go to such and such our session" because she's just doing my online homework for me..

What should I do bros? Should I just visit her profile/Like it, and leave it at that? It alerts you who visited your profile etc on your end, so she'd definitely know...
>>
>hiring a math tutor for online work
Fucking brainlets, when will they learn?
>>
File: 1488738751983751.jpg (40KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1488738751983751.jpg
40KB, 600x375px
>>34339386
Do it, also I need a pic of her for fapping
>>
>>34339386
why would she want to date someone who can't even do their homework?
>>
>Implying someone tutoring would even consider fucking someone that needs to pay for tutoring when they're a woman.

Females go for smarter males. You aren't qualified enough. Don't bother unless you're looking for experience in getting rejected
>>
Post pic of the roastie.
>>
>>34339446
the last time I uploaded a chick on here from OKC, a dude who knew her messaged her about it, lel. Completely blew my chances for a date.

Small fucking world
>>
>>34339467
>>34339455
Fuck

I think I can make up for it with my unrivaled ambition and ideas though,

right?

That and my sense of humor/personality
>>
>>34339663
Do your ambitions include genetically modifying yourself to be 7 feet tall, have a 10 inch dick, be a billionaire and a wiz in every nerd subject ever at this very instant?
>>
>>34339386
Are you good looking? If yes, like her profile, if you're not, don't do anything you'll only regret it afterwards
>>
>>34339386
>because she's just doing my online homework for me..

dude you are so fucking pathetic she wouldn't even want to exist in the same room with you

thank her for her help, cancel the arrangement, then ask her out on okc
>>
Just ask her if she'll take money for the succ if she's already whoring out her brain. Why not go for the whole package?
>>
>>34339908
>Just ask her if she'll take money for the succ if she's already whoring out her brain. Why not go for the whole package?

honestly not a bad idea

it's already clear she doesn't have scrupulous morals in the first place if she would help someone cheat in a class

she likely doesn't look down on her clients if they support her

I think the girl would be perfectly fine with one of her clients asking her out or asking her for succ
>>
>>34339954
Don't do this OP it will backfire hard
>>
File: 1462531868669.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1462531868669.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
>>34339973
>Don't do this OP it will backfire hard
literally what is the worst that could happen?

she stops doing his homework?
>>
>>34340010
She says "Do I look like a fucking prostitute to you, you creep?" and cuts contact with him, making OP feel sad. Things are good atm, he doesn't need to ruin it
>>
>>34340140
more like she says "No" and they keep not talking to each other while he pays her to cheat on his homework
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.