[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do if I literally don't lose weight? I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2832.jpg (37KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2832.jpg
37KB, 316x202px
What do I do if I literally don't lose weight? I've been spending a week eating less, sleeping better, switching to green tea, and I've even been doing more chores, hanging out with friends, spending more time on my feet, going outside, and even stretching all the time and playing sports.

Today I somehow got even fucking fatter doing all this like my pants won't even fucking fit that I was wearing pretty easy last week. I got fatter by dieting and exercising, nice.
>>
File: 1481669627455.jpg (108KB, 495x396px) Image search: [Google]
1481669627455.jpg
108KB, 495x396px
> Spending a week
> One week

Of course you're not seeing results you dumb asshole. It takes a lot longer than that. The first gains you'll experience won't be weight loss, it'll be increased energy to do shit. Then you invest that energy into actual exercise like running, not stupid bullshit like "going for walks or whatever". Keep at it you stupid fucking frogposter, you're gonna make it. Now get >>>/out/
>>
>>34339435
But I've been dieting on and off for a year and literally keep getting fatter by the day
>>
>>34339440

Then you're doing something wrong because what you are describing is impossible. Unless you're going to sit here and tell me that your body holds a universal point of singularity where the laws of physics have no bearing than you're not being honest with me or yourself. Tell me, Imperial, what does your "diet" actually consist of, what changes have you made?
>>
>>34339327
>>34339440
>only a week
>on and off

you can't expect losing weight to be easy or quick anon.
>>
>>34339440
>dieting on and off
You must keep a healthy diet 24/7/365.
Also dieting only gets you so far. Do catabolic exercise for weight loss.
You'll get there and feel better because of it.
>>
>>34339659
This. To put it in the simplest terms possible, when it comes purely to losing weight, I'd say the importance of diet vs. exercise is probably a 60/40 ratio. Maybe even more in favor of diet. You can lose weight by dedicating yourself to either - I lost 20 pounds this past year by sticking to a strict crossfit regimen for about 5 or 6 months without changing my diet at all - but I could've gotten better results faster if I'd done both.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.