[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interview with women about short guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hujZqUdVGSg

If you were ever in doubt of what women think, this is the definite proof of how they view us.

>tfw 5,6 subhuman

>tfw have met 14-year olds taller than me
>>
Sorry, dude. Short guys are simply unattractive and look much less masculine, respectable, and intimidating (in a good way) than tall men. Short men hardly even look like actual men, to be honest. I just can't take them seriously.
>>
Have seen it before, god damn does it make me feel bad
>>
>>34338968
>5'6

My gf is that height, don't worry it's a perfectly acceptable height as a woman. You won't be able to date manlets of course but who wants to do that anyways lol
>>
>>34338968
DUNKEY BAMP
>>
>>34338968

>everyone on my dads side of my family is 6'0ft+
>my brother is 6'0ft
>I am 5'9

t-thanks mom

JUST
>>
>>34339293
She must have cucked your dad with a manlet :^)
>>
File: chik.jpg (13KB, 291x289px) Image search: [Google]
chik.jpg
13KB, 291x289px
at least she's being honest about it
>>
>>34339307

that would make sense. I am nothing like my brother whats so ever. He would be classified as a Chad. While I am here.
>>
>interview with a dumb roastie
>omg this is fact!!1!

Robots will believe anything inane as long as it supports their beliefs. Meanwhile it has been scientifically proven that taller men are more likely to be virgins. But since it goes against robot beliefs, facts must be wrong.
>>
>>34339394
If you could provide any source for that i would be very interested
>>
>>34339394
An r9k thread poll is not scientific proof.
>>
>>34339394
More like tall people in an r9k poll were more likely to be virgins

The short ones have alreade killed themselves
>>
>>34339348
She's the rare self aware women. They're dangerous
>>
>>34339552
The short, non-virgins were female in that poll btw.
>>
>>34339517
Meanwhile an okcupid poll is proof.
>>
>>34339610
Lanklets getting desperate now.
>>
>>34339610
Was it not mens only? If not then what you said is probably actually the answer
>>
>>34339651
It was an uncomfortable truth. 6' or over were very much in virgin territory.
>>
Defending obesity is rational socially because just like height, bigger is better. The only way to hide your base idolatry is to bury it with more fetish.

Women actually cannot learn, so learning that they are wrong has to be a correct feeling... And the only way to be correct is to consume more, and more -which conscious cognitive dissonance makes inconvenient.

The 'joke' is to these women; is that what a manlet may not learn is her sublimely irrational hatred for the truth.

Women cannot hear that they had their womb turned against humanity in their own interest "for" the privileges and benefits to the eternal adversary... Unless they are wise virgins, as men are to approach the Lord God.

When talk is cheap truth, the Truth is tall.

Knowing manlets is literal anti-knowledge deserving of the most serious social ostracism.
>>
>>34339620
It's not, but it's a damn sight better than r9k polls. Does anybody really think for a second that women do not generally prefer taller men?
>>
>>34339698
Introverted personality type tall males for whom the height differential above women increases alienation is a likely phenomena, but all manlets are hated.

>Manlet psychopaths and tall introverts prove that it's all in your head, and not how far your head is off the ground.
>>
>>34339736
It's just you. You're projecting your virginal insecurities on the real world. The fact is, height matters not at all unless you are abnormally short or tall. As to why taller men are more likely to be virgins, who knows? Maybe lack or character, lack of drive, and so on.
>>
>>34339736
>the results are not what I wanted so they must be wrong
>>
>>34339903
You're still not explaining the fact of how height was clearly correlated with virginity.
>>
>>34340067
This. I'm 6'3 and I can honestly say that height doesn't matter. Confidence and a good personality are much more important. I didn't get laid until I worked on my confidence and social skills. Someone in the 5'7 range can definitely pull the same kind of girls I do by just improving himself

Of course even then you still need to put in the work, I still need to talk to girls regularly to even get laid weekly.

All the bitter manlets ITT need to stop making excuses for themselves and start putting in some effort
>>
>>34340106
What source do you have that backs that up? the /r9k/ thread can be hand waved >>34339610
>>
After watching that video I'm giving genuine thought into leg extension surgery. I'm 5"8. Why fight it? Why get angry at it? Girls want guys who are taller. It's just the way it is. Here in the UK it's just over 40k, India / China apparently can do it as cheap as 10 - 15k but I'm assuming through a /pol/-tier perspective that their doctors are more likely to botch the surgery.

Has anyone here done extensive research on the matter? Providing the surgery itself is a success do you make a 100% recovery? As in, after a year or two of recovery will I be capable of running marathons and squatting 100kg? Just trying to understand the surgery I cant imagine your legs ever being capable of doing something strenuous like heavy squats.

I just got my computer science degree, the price of this surgery has motivated me to get a job and work hard until I have enough for the surgery. Already have about 16k in my bank. 1/3 of the way there. This prospect is very exciting. Imagine that. Being 6"0. Holy shit.
>>
You retards never think of anything from a female's perspective. If you could have practically any girl you wanted wouldn't you want them to be the sexiest one? Girls can choose their guys they aren't gonna choose a little guy that is gonna make them look bad and they're less attracted to, unless they have something to make up for it like money. YOU WOULD DO IT TOO, YES YOU FUCKING WOULD.
>>
>>34340067
There is no projecting, the "women prefer tall men" thing is a common stereotype and the research agrees on two things
>women prefer men taller than them
>women care more about height than men
>>
>>34340353
>>34340350

The funniest part is short girls going after tall guys.

I mean short guys are genetically unwanted, they would've gone extinct a long time ago such that all guys would be 6foot + (apart from malnutrition).

How is it that they still exist in 2017?

Short women. THe 5'2 women that reject the 5'6 guy is likely to at some point produce a 5'6 son.
>>
Man, First World countries seem like shit.
I'm a 5'5" manlet in Latin America and never had a single issue with that, not with girls or being bullied or disrespected.
Most girls that liked me and that I dated were my height or taller, in fact.
>>
>>34338968

To each his own but bitches better not give me shit about not being into fat chicks.
>>
>>34340162
t. Chad
origami
>>
>>34340353
Post that "research". In actuality, height only matters when someone is abnormally tall or short. There is no difference at all between being 5'10" or 6'2" in terms of attractiveness due to height. It comes to other factors. Some girls might prefer the shorter guy because they are more good-looking, more athletic, more extroverted. Other girls might prefer the taller guy because they are attracted to physical size.
>>
>>34340350
>You retards never think of anything from a female's perspective.

Said by a kissless virgin male.
>>
>>34340435
Fuck m8 I'm 6'5 and I go after short girls

I dunno why, but I just really like chicks under 5'10. Might be because my massive dick feels bigger :^)
>>
>>34340295

The hardest part of leg lengthening is that you have to be immobilized and in crutches/wheelchair for 6 months.

Also, in my case, my face is a far bigger problem, since girls aren't even looking at my profile online. They are rejecting me based on my face.

If you want to know how much of a benefit the height will provide, buy some elevator shoes or fake your height up by 2-3 inches in your online profile.

3 inches is usually the max you can lengthen.

I am already lying from 5'7" to 5'9" online and still getting no replies. So I don't think it's worth it. Better for me to fix my face.
>>
>>34340475
It's only a /r9k/ meme. Maybe it's worse in Burgerland, but even then I doubt so, it's probably because burgers have such a shitty society that they produce an abnormal amount of social rejects. Seriously, burgers are like 90% of /r9k/, far more than other 4chan boards.
>>
>>34340475
I'd rather live in my judgmental first world country, than you're third world, manlet filled, war torn, drug ran, shit hole nation.
>>
>>34340435
Actually short guys should go for tall girls. The truth (that /r9k/ doesn't want to admit) is that height is very much irrelevant. But if some girls care about it, it's always femlets. Tall girls don't care about a guy's height.
>>
>>34340870

Wut. Based on what.
>>
>>34340295
>5'8'' manlet gos to have LL surgery in China
>Surgery gets botched and his open wounds get infected
>Surgery needs to reversed
>Ends up being 5'6'' because of bone loss

Enjoy life :^)
>>
>>34340926
In my case, personal experience. And repeated by pretty much all other short guys. I've had more success with taller girls.
>>
>>34341189

Are you good looking? I have hit on hundreds of girls in nightclubs and the only ones that even remotely responded to me were 5'2" or less. I'm 5'7"
>>
>>34341225
I'm quite good-looking. So yes, that probably has something to do with it. I'm also 5'7".
>>
>>34341271
>Just be good looking

We know that already. Tom Cruise, etc.
>>
>>34341189
Good looking white manlet here. Can confirm.
>>
>>34341288
It's easier to be good-looking when you're 5'7" than 6'4".
>>
>>34341155
Worth the risk desu and at least I'll go to my grave knowing I tried to fix my manlet status.
>>
>>34341312

If you say so. I'm ugly at 5'7" and I already had jaw surgery once. Arranging another jaw surgery and hair surgery in the next few years.

Nothing is easy over here.
>>
>>34341333
Looks are far more important. Spend the money on plastic surgery instead.
>>
>>34340700
>the shorter guy has to be more good-looking, more athletic, more extroverted

>the bigger guy just has to be bigger

>that is somehow "no difference at all"
>>
File: Reality.jpg (23KB, 452x452px) Image search: [Google]
Reality.jpg
23KB, 452x452px
>>34338968
>tfw your manlet little brother is now taller then you.
>>
>>34341407
Spend money on both if you truly want to make it.
>>
>>34341407
Height > Face
>>
>>34341372
Did you have overbite or underbite?
>>
>>34341448

:( commit suicide in a way to ruin your little bros life
>>
>>34341448
>tfw your 15 yo cousin is 6'5 and athletic but you are a 5'11.5 manlet
>>
File: JUST.jpg (27KB, 506x186px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
27KB, 506x186px
>>34341372
>>34341470
Pic is my teeth, guess you would call it and openbite? Do you guys know if it's fixable? I genuinely cannot bring my teeth sets any closer together than this. Makes chewing certain food impossible without pushing the food against my teeth using my tongue. I'm guessing braces is beyond the question, some sort of jaw repositioning surgery can save me, right?
>>
>>34341473
Nah my brother is a nice dude. And he is still short, being taller than me is not hard.
>>
>>34341470

Underbite, facial asymmetry, open bite, excessive chin.

Still have facial asymmetry, excessive chin, slight open bite.

First surgery fixed me ~50% of the way. I'm looking to spend 100k to get it redone in California.

Emailed the surgeon to set up a consult in April.

Life is fun.
>>
>>34341443
>the shorter guy is good-looking
>the bigger guy is plain
>somehow it's a surprise when girls pick the shorter guy

A man just needs to find out his strengths and capitalize on them. Height is actually completely irrelevant. Short and tall guys have different characteristics, you just need to focus on them.
>>
Chadlet here, have fucked 13+ roasties trhu my life.
I think the thing is all about the face and attitude, im 1,69 meters but get plenty of female atention.
Of course some bitches will look at me with a desexualised face but others just want my D.
>>
>>34341456
That is absolutely not true. You can't seriously claim that girls would ever pick a 6'2" ugly lanklet over a 5'7" good-looking guy.
>>
>>34341509

Yeah that's an open bite. You might be fixable with braces but more likely jaw surgery + braces.

I've worn braces at least 7 years of my life and I'll be getting at least another 2 years with my revision surgery.

I seriously don't understand all the normies on this board.
>>
File: drinkmemes.png (72KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
drinkmemes.png
72KB, 500x481px
>>34341509
Just drink the blood of the tall people to gain their height.
>>
>>34341509
Oh god what a fucking faggot beta mouth. Is that open bite? Seems fucked up. You need jaw surgery mang.
>>
>>34341522
>Shorter guy is ugly
>Dies alone
>My life
>>
>>34341552
7 years? What the fuck mang?

Did you get some teeth removed? Do you have a weak fake now due to wearing all those braces and not having jaws grow properly?
>>
>>34341548

So what? I'm 5'7". How do I become good looking? Is there a magic wand?
>>
File: fuckmyshitup.jpg (110KB, 651x930px) Image search: [Google]
fuckmyshitup.jpg
110KB, 651x930px
>>34341552
I'm 21 and in the UK, any idea how much that shit costs? I was told I may need braces as a kid but then later got told my teeth would grow into shape on their own. 21 years old now, almost 22 and something tells me there may be a problem.

I swear someone once told me if the gap is bigger than half an inch you get the procedure done for free, but might be bullshit.

>>34341568
Need leg lengthening surgery too desu. Open bite and 5"8.
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI
>>
>>34341595

I don't know I'm ballparking.

Had braces for a few years in middle school.

Then my jaws grew wrong in high school. Got braces again preoperatively and postoperatively from my jaw surgery.

Now I'll need them again for a second surgery.

>>34341621

I had my jaw surgery at 23 years old. I'm Canadian so the gov't paid for most of the associated costs and it only cost me $7k. I had to pay for my braces of course also.

In USA people pay 10-100K depending on who they go to for the surgery I think.
>>
>>34341609
There's no magic wand obviously. You can't become taller or good-looking. You can work on other things though.

Okay, it is a bit unfair that I say height is irrelevant because I'm short but good-looking. Looks trump height, every time. Just realize height matters very little. I'm good-looking, so no girls even notice I'm 5'7". If you're 5'7" and not good-looking? Focus on your other qualities. Maybe you're really personable, funny, rich, whatever. The main thing is, stop giving a fuck about height. It's not even an advantage.
>>
>>34341621
>Need leg lengthening surgery too desu. Open bite and 5"8.
>JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Glad to know I'm not the only one with real problems. 5'7" here and I'm the guy getting a second jaw surgery.

Life is impossible. You can't win. I already gave up on the idea of leg lengthening due to the 6 month requirement.
>>
>>34341682

I've never met a guy over 6' who has trouble getting girls. Not once.

And I'm already rich. It doesn't help.

It's all height/race/face.

If you lost out on all three you're fucked.
>>
>>34341509
Hey, at least you can go as a a vampire on halloween with just a cloak
>>
File: 1474568075546.png (16KB, 821x420px) Image search: [Google]
1474568075546.png
16KB, 821x420px
>>34341727
>I've never met a guy over 6' who has trouble getting girls
>>
>>34341727
>tfw 6', white and decent looking
>also autistic KV
>>
>>34340700
Do you deny that height is considered a plus? Your posts seems to say "other things can make up for it", doesn't really dispell the idea that women like taller men. Also 5'10-6'2 is the tall side of the spectrum, to get 'short' you're more realistically looking at men 5'8 and below.

there are studies that do suggest height is an attractive feature
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S019188691530060X
https://www.academia.edu/3151923/Women_want_taller_men_more_than_men_want_shorter_women
http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0192513X13519256
>>
Just give up my dudes.

23 here, stopped pursuing women at 20 because I just realized that it wasn't worth jumping through all of those hoops.

Asian (not American Asian) gfs are fine, though.
>>
>>34341754

/r9k/ is not a scientific study.

If I had to guess though perhaps it's because the only reason a tall guy would come here is if he has autism, and if he has autism he's not getting laid regardless of his height.

These tend to be always tall handsome white guys who post their pics and look like Chads while complaining they get loads of matches online but don't know what to say.

They're a different animal altogether.
>>
>>34339570
how are they dangerous keke arent they better than the normal bitches?
>>
>>34341810
Ever occur to you that autism is more common in taller guys? And that it's possible to be handsome or tall but not both? It's nearly impossible to have decent looks if you're tall.
>>
File: yuri_gagarin.jpg (298KB, 740x530px) Image search: [Google]
yuri_gagarin.jpg
298KB, 740x530px
>>34341754
>lanklets failing to get pussy
lmao manlets really are the true ubermenschen, girls can't get enough of the hobbit dick
>>
>>34341858

Yeah I was gonna say that too - maybe autism is more common in tall guys. I don't know.

People say tall guys are less often handsome as well commonly, but I don't know. I'm short and ugly so that's irrelevant to me.

I'd rather be tall and ugly than short and ugly.

Or short and handsome.

Or tall and handsome.

All I know is I'm screwed and any re-roll would be an improvement if I could get one.
>>
>>34338968
is it really that big issue on burgerland?

I live in italy, i'm 5'8, and i know people with same height that have no problems to find a girl to have sex with.

What really matters after all is a good personality, it's not really about the physical appearance, i mean yeah, of course if you're some really ugly guy it can be difficult, but generally if you know how to deal with girls you won't have any problem.

The ''just be yourself'' meme isn't that wrong, you simply act normal and try to make her talk about herself and make her laugh. It is really that easy.
I know it can be difficult if you have social interaction problems (like me), you gotta work out on that.
>>
>>34341903
5'8 is just slightly below average in most of Italy
>>
File: president.jpg (40KB, 475x601px) Image search: [Google]
president.jpg
40KB, 475x601px
>>34341858
>It's nearly impossible to have decent looks if you're tall.
Wow I can't believe you're saying this when pic related exists
>>
>>34341903

Yeah dude and when girls just ignore all your messages online or answer anything you try to open them with IRL with "I have a boyfriend."

Just keep being yourself.
>>
>>34341933

Not my fault if you're so autistic. I know people who aren't that tall, who aren't that good looking, and they simply know how to deal with a girl.
Don't believe at every meme you see on 4chan.
>>
>>34341727
6'2, 27 year old KV

it's all about face/hair, height doesn't matter.
>>
>>34341999

I'm not autistic. I work with people for a living and I'm good at it. I'm extroverted. I'm just short and ugly.

You're talking about guys who are basically average not short and ugly.
>>
>>34342036

How many girls have you hit on in your life? Online and IRL?

DId you let yourself go bald? I use RU58841 to keep my hair.
>>
>>34342052

Dealing with a customer isn't the same as dealing with a girl, pal
>>
>>34338968
Both Keibler and Clooney are the same height(5'11 which is above average for men and way above average for women). Tall women are still women and women love to wear high heels. Stop using this picture to imply Clooney is a manlet.
>>
>>34342089

I've also had many female friends over the course of my life.
>>
>>34342072
i was visibly balding by 22. before that there were a couple times in my life that decent looking girls showed interest in me, but none at all since my hair started going. i'm too far gone for anything to recover it now and thus literally have no hope of ever getting as girl.
>>
>>34342250

If you're only 27 you haven't lost the hair for that long. I would still try finasteride/dutasteride/RU58841 + minoxidil 5% for a year to see what you get back.

Some people get good recoveries. It's a low probability if you're very bald but it does happen.

Realistically you would probably gain enough back that with a hair transplant as well you could be passable.
>>
>>34338968
Honestly I'm a 5'6" guy and I don't mind this that much, I have a similar desire. It's nice to have a girl who is my height or shorter... I just kind of like to be the bigger partner. Everyone has arbitrary/shallow desires, whether its height, weight, race, hair color, whatever. Personally I'm ok with people being selective based on any of those things.
>>
>>34339348
shes womanpilled as fuck
>>
Average male height is 5'9". Roughly half are shorter and all seem to have gfs just the same as the taller half.
>>
File: WojakSuicide.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
WojakSuicide.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
>tfw older brother is 6'1
>tfw im 5'6

WHY THE FUCK DID GENETICS DO THSI TO ME!!!!
>>
im 6'2 and 23 years old

I am still a virgin

Height doesnt mean shit my boys
>>
>>34342415
how old are you lad?

origami
>>
>>34342518
20 my brother is 24

It hurts....
>>
>>34342491
I'm 6'3" and lost my virginity at 23. I'm now 24 and have had sex 1 time since then
>>
>>34342491
i fucking hate normies like you. i honestly hope you get tortured. you have no idea how humiliating it is to be short. people don't view you as a man, if you ever try and work hard, people will just say you are compensating for your height. please kill yourself you stupid fucking ignorant piece of shit normie.
>>
>>34342559
damn man, well you might get another late growth spurt. Just be yourself
>>
File: WojakMindGames.gif (417KB, 180x182px) Image search: [Google]
WojakMindGames.gif
417KB, 180x182px
>>34342597
>just
>be
>yourself

You got me.
>>
File: 1480886060030.png (65KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1480886060030.png
65KB, 184x184px
>>34342592
Oh man this is way too good. Thanks for this reply senpai, you've manage to reveal your power level in just a few short sentences
>>
>>34342592
Stop it with the copypasta, lanklet.
>>
>>34342592
5'6" here and no one has ever really said that to me. Maybe I just don't socialize enough to get these kind of comments, but honestly no one really gives me any shit for being short.
>>
>>34340295

Mate do not do that
>>
>>34342650
they may not say it to your face, but everyone views you as a lesser human being. no woman will ever find you attractive
>>
>>34338968
This video is a lot worst.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLbOllSDQ1c
>>
>>34342695
Why? And for reference state your height so I know whether or not to disregard your Chad opinion.
>>
>>34342780
i'm 6"3. women don't really care about height though bro. you will be fine.
>>
File: CheekyWinkPepe.png (111KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
CheekyWinkPepe.png
111KB, 499x499px
>>34342780
Just be yourself, woman dont actually care about height, they care about who you are.
>>
>>34342714
>everyone views you as a lesser human being
I really see no evidence for that. People treat me fine, more or less.

>no woman will ever find you attractive
Well I'm not exactly a womanizer, but I had a gf for a while in college. But my guess is you are being hyperbolic and what you really mean is that fewer women will find me attractive. And yeah, I think you are right. That's just a reality we have to learn to live with.
>>
>women prefer attractive guys

WOAH

I think i've finally been red pilled!
>>
>>34341509
I've never heard of openbite before but that looks cool as fuck desu
>>
A lot of women who say they'll never date short guys or black guys or guys without muscles or whatever will change their minds if you have game. Women exits to change their minds.

That said, your dating pool is definitely smaller as a short male. I won't lie to you. But what are you gonna do, just never try? Take pride in the fact that your life is harder.
>>
>>34343089
"game" is the biggest meme. if you're attractive you'll get girls no matter what, if you're not you won't no matter what.

now, fame and status CAN help an unattractive man get laid, but only a very high amount of fame or status.
>>
>>34341621
5'8 is barely short, shut up.
>>
>>34343333
I walk into my local bar and 95% of the lads in there tower over me. Only a few of them are at my level.
>>
>tfw so short you're automatically treated like a cute puppy by every girl ever

I'm 99% sure I'll end up killing myself soon. I didn't ask for this crap. I spent the first 20 years of my life thinking I was an average dude who can except an average gal. And then suddenly, "Nope! you're in the bottom 0.1% of what woman find attractive".

It especially hurts cause I otherwise would have no trouble attracting women. I have all the other good qualities which is also why I have lots of female friends. But "anon, you're a tad bit too short".

I wish I could have a heart attack or something. I just want to die, desu.
>>
>>34343362

But you're still taller than the female average but a lot. Shut up. You don't know what being short is like.

Try being 5'3.
>>
>>34343224
I don't know, dude.

It's anecdotal, but in my failed attempts at picking up girls I've seen some ugly fuckers bring home good looking chicks without looking like they're rich or status.
>>
>>34343362

Also people "tower over you" at 5'8? You must be really insecure about your height if you consider 1 to 2 inches as people towering over you.

I'm 5'3 and I honestly don't feel so short compared to my friends who are 6'2 or more.

When people are like 6'8 then yeah, they tower over me.
>>
>>34343410
Better get some surgery than faggot. I'm not gonna sit here bitching about height, I'm saving up for the surgery.

>>34343451
>I'm 5'3 and I honestly don't feel so short compared to my friends who are 6'2 or more.
If only you were self aware enough to realize how pathetic you look.
>>
>>34341548

>You can't seriously claim that girls would ever pick a 6'2" ugly lanklet over a 5'7" good-looking guy.

Many girls have deal breakers about height whereas facial attractiveness is more of a grading scale.

Also being taller than average is a plus.

So yeah, actually many girls would rather be with an ugly lanklet.
>>
File: manlets btfo.jpg (38KB, 612x611px) Image search: [Google]
manlets btfo.jpg
38KB, 612x611px
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Gert_Stulp/publication/236116728_Women_want_taller_men_more_than_men_want_shorter_women/links/02e7e516172fd2fb6c000000.pdf

manlets on suicide watch ;_;
>>
>>34343528

I'm not going to go through with surgery. I'd rather off myself. I can afford surgery out of pocket right now but it's too humiliating.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with me or my legs. If all women on this goddamn planet think otherwise, they can sod off. I'm not going to ruin my legs and go through a whole year of torment for them. Fuck that.

>If only you were self aware enough to realize how pathetic you look.

I'm otherwise confident about myself. I don't see myself as pathetic because I'm not. I don't care what you think of me.
>>
>>34343614
Sad deluded little manlet. If I saw you on a night out I'd go out of my way to fuck with you. As a manlet myself I don't even respect people shorter than me. I'd make you feel like shit.
>>
>>34343601
Well, at least that proves that the short girls not wanting to date short men meme if false.
>>
>>34343362
~70% men are in the 5'8-6'0 range, they shouldn't tower over you.
>>
>>34343530
Source: your ass.

No girl would ever pick an ugly lanklet over a good-looking manlet. This is a fact,
>>
>>34343664
that's their minimum accepted height not the ones they prefer.
>>
File: IBxEuef.jpg (555KB, 1148x1599px) Image search: [Google]
IBxEuef.jpg
555KB, 1148x1599px
>>34343528
oregangiow4jhn
>>
>>34343731
That's what I said, their acceptable range is not that high
>>
>>34343687
nah, many would, let's be realistic here, im a manlet and i admit it

even here on r9k i have seen this,

to many women it doesn't matter what you look like as long as you're tall

height is a HUGE deal to women, it's impossible to understand for a man
>>
>>34343657

Well be prepared to fight off my mates. They are all much much bigger than you. Your ass would literally end up locked in a trash can.

Also I was literally never bullied ever. People respect me. Shits like you never ever dared.
>>
>tfw I once had a girl stolen from me by a redhead in a wheelchair and while the experience was painful it freed me from obsessing over things like height.
>>
>>34341621
>Need leg lengthening surgery too desu. Open bite and 5"8.
Oh mang, maybe just give up and join wizchan ?
>>
>>34343807
You're fucking delusional. It seems like you are an ugly manlet, and also a raging autist asshole on top. If you can't get laid, it's because you are a very undesirable person, not your height.

Never forget that most virgin robots are tall.
>>
>>34343687

There was a ugly homeless guy in one of those meet up threads on here and just the fact that he was 6'7 got him attention.

Meanwhile, lots of successful/good looking short men never get any attention from anyone on here.
>>
>>34341682
> You can't become taller or good-looking.

Leg lengthening, plastic surgery , hair transplants.
>>
>>34343807
this is NOT true, no woman will want an ugly guy just because he's tall. i'm all, and ugly, and a 27 year old kissless virgin. my height has not helped me here.

in fact, if you're ugly, i hypothesize that women are even more revolted by you, because they take your size combined with your ugliness to be menacing, and are somewhat afraid of you.

obviously a tall good looking guy is in a better position than a short good looking guy, but being tall does NOT make up for being ugly.
>>
>>34343885
why are you so ass pained about it my dude? no need to insult me, just telling what i've noticed around me
>>
>>34343896
What utter bullshit. You're desperately making things up.

Are you a bitter virgin manlet or a bitter virgin lanklet?
>>
>>34343884
I'm determined to make the money so I can afford both surgeries. Not gonna give up, not accept this genetic lottery.
>>
>well as long as you're not an ugly manlet you should be fine!
>tfw ugly manlet
>>
>>34343859
Ha, your mates wont do jack shit against me. Normies quiet talk about your height in front of you all the time, you're too autistic to pick up on it. You're the laughing stock of your town.
>>
>>34343924
How tall are you? Good-looking or ugly? Virgin?
>>
>>34343965

>tfw not even ugly
>tfw it doesn't matter

I'm just "TOO SHORT".

Faggots on here, of both sexes, don't understand. The men cannot believe that women are so shallow. The women think that they are the exception. They think that other women don't care so much about height but they do because "reasons".
>>
>>34341754
>/r9k/ self reported poll
>Falseflagging manlets
>Trolling Chad tallfags
>>
>>34342250
It is your fault that you did not take finasteride dude

Literally the reason you will be alone til death is because you were too stupid to take a small drug every day.

kek
>>
>>34342592
reee here come the manlet rage

>if you ever try and work hard, people will just say you are compensating for your height

Which you literally are durrr
>>
>>34343977
>Good-looking or ugly?
Lol what does my answer matter? You'll call me ugly anyway.
>>
>>34342491
>Height doesnt mean shit my boys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE
Eat shit, tallfag Chad
>>
>>34341509
>have open bite
>dentists never said shit about it
>had no idea how fucked up my jaw was until I saw a side-profile in my 20s
wtf why didn't anybody tell me
>>
>>34338968
Friends are talking about Tom Hardy in Mad Max. One is a tattooed fatty gamer gurl and the other is my lanky best friend who is a Chad among our autist group.

>FAT: I like Tom Hardy he's pretty hot :)
>LANK: Yeah but he's like 5'9''
>FAT: OMG yeah he's TINY XD
>They laugh in unison.

I'm 5'5''. Fuck I get I'm short but it sucks to hear people say that someone who is like 5'7'' or 5'8'' is SUPER TINEY MIDGET. They're like a couple inches below average c'mon. I mean if those people are turbo midgets then what does that make me? Fuck. Every time I start to get over my height and focus on life I hear some casual comment about how short dudes are subhuman from friends and family. I didn't ask for this - I didn't ask to be genetically fucked. If I could change my stats I would in a heartbeat. I never used to care about this until I went on the internet.
>>
>>34341795
This. 27 y/o KHV, gave up at ~21. Balding manlet who was fucked from the beginning, having lost the genetic lottery.

Meanwhile literal spergs in my grade who were 6'5 at 17 managed to get laid. They literally could not put together proper sentences, but they managed to do it. I bet height had NOTHING to do with it whatsoever though. Definitely not.
>>
>>34343976

You're honestly making me feel better about myself.

At least I'm not mentally ill.
>>
>>34344017
>They think that other women don't care so much about height but they do because "reasons".
Kek so true. They think they're the only ones obsessed with tall guys.

>I want a guy at least a head taller than me,
>teehee I'm so weird but its soooooo cute
>>
>>34344188
>height doesn't matter it's just a coincidence I have only ever been with tall men
lol
>>
>>34340162
Im rich and I can tell you money doesn't matter
>>
I have a confession to make.

I'm really short for a man. However I tend to find shorter women unattractive.

Like, I much preferably would not date somebody shorter than me. I think part of it is the realisation that I could never have kids with such a woman.

But also I find women who are about 5 to 10 inches taller, most attractive. I feel more comfy with taller women for whatever reason.

But yeah, numbers wise I'm fucked.
>>
>>34344308
>>34344308
Same here, im a 5'4 manlet.
I run my own small business, make about $6000 a month in profit after advertising, employees and other mandatory expenses.

At this point, love doesnt exist. Its just a commodity that exists in my bank account as abstract numbers.
>>
>>34340162
>All the bitter manlets ITT need to stop making excuses for themselves and start putting in some effort

>Dude bro if I, a 6'3 Chad can do it, you most certainly can too!
>Just improve yourself!
Go down a bottle of cyanide you piss poor Chad tallfag troll.
>>
>>34344308

Yeah me too. At some point, "TOO SHORT" is a real thing.

Like for every inch lost you'd need to be exponentially wealthier. At my height, I'd need to be some business tycoon for wealth to offset my chances.
>>
>>34344367
He was being sarcastic, as being rich is a pretty fucking good thing.

Try saying "durr being rich ain't everything it's cracked up to be! Money doesn't buy happiness :(" when you're living paycheck to paycheck. Money might not buy EVERYTHING, but I'd sure as fuck rather be bawling my eyes out and contemplating suicide on a pile of cash than outside under a bridge in the cold weather.
>>
>>34344415
>sarcastic

Trust me, i have other wealthy colleagues in also the same position. I know this guy AJ, dude was a chef and gained his wealth from his creations.

Hes living the easy life now in a nice house, much bigger than mine obviously. But hes still single. He has friends, forms parties for people, etc..But hes still single. And he knows it as well as i that no woman will ever look at us for who we are, theyre just looking at our bank accounts.
>>
>>34344415

Being rich is better than not being rich. But having piss poor chances of having a genuine relationship with a girl who loves you is a pretty big deal in a guy's life.

Like, that's pretty much our purpose for being here.
>>
>>34344150

Its always the ugly lanky dudes that have to bring up height. Yes hardy is average height at 5'9, and with god tier good looks he could still pull any bitch he wanted even without fame.
>>
I'm thinking of just killing myself over this I'm 5'3" no girl will ever find me attractive and it makes me miserable
>>
>tfw 5'10'', 22yo
>16-year-olds are almost head taller than me, half of them growing a beard already
>>
>>34344648
Yeah well it doesn't bother you but it bothers me
>>
>tfw 5'5
>finally get a job
>go to work
>most people are around my height
Weird. Or maybe I don't pay attention because, in reality, it doesn't bother men.

What's the average height, anyway?
>>
>>34344700
Depends on the country, 5'5 is only average in third world shitholes
>>
>>34344367
$6000 month does not qualify as "rich"
>>
>>34344605
just do it or join wizchan
>>
Forget about it.

Seriously. When you forget about it you can be happy. Don't allow yourself to think about women.

That's the only thing that worked for me.
>>
>>34344740
I'm living in bongistan. The average has only got to be a few inches above my height. Maybe 5'8"?
>>
>>34344868
Are you sure you measured yourself correctly? I've been there and there's no way the average height is less than 5'10
>>
I am 6 feet tall. Do I qualify as a manlet or what?
>>
>>34344915
I can confirm. 5'10 is very likely to be the average here.
>>
>>34344915

It's 5'10. But maybe they live in a multicultural city full of short people.
>>
>>34340435
Average height is literally increasing though, which surely means taller people are breeding more than short people. 5'10 is considered fairly short these days, but 100 years ago that was pretty tall. One day in a few generations the average height in the US will be over 6'0 and people will be saying shit like "how do people who are 6' even exist when nobody wants to fuck them"
>>
>>34342299
You would mind it if you didn't care about female height.
>>
>>34344915
Maybe I just don't pay attention to people much taller than me. Sort of blank them out.
>>
I'm 6'3 and my gf is 5'11. Neat.
>>
>>34345172
>5'10 is considered fairly short these days

Only by fucked up standards. That's literally average or 1 inch above average depending on location.

Also height is actually going down again. Probably the result of poor diets.
>>
>>34345327
It'll go down even further once women finally figure out that a tall height does not correlate with a big penis.
>>
>>34345466

Eh, yeah, but only up till the point when designer babies start becoming a reality which is soonish.
>>
I'm 5'10 and I'm literally to short to obtain a woman. Perfect face and body otherwise but it doesn't matter because I'm a midget.
>>
>>34345522
Fuck. Good point.

It'll be all over then. The rich will make themselves physically superior and be all the rest of us will be in the mud for all future generations until humanity is wiped out.
>>
I'm 5'6". It's 100% true that women see you as a piece of garbage when you're this short. You have no chance, you're just treated like a kid. You just know that all women lust after guys that are 6 foot and taller. They worship him and always drop what their doing and stare at him. If you're short, don't even bother. At best, you'll get a gf and get cucked when she sees a 6 foot guy.
>>
>>34344868
Do you work at McDonalds? The genetic trash working there might very well average out at 5'8
>>
>>34345926
No, I work in a factory where only the strong survive.
>>
>>34346057
>in a factory
So old genetic trash then. That explains it.
>>
>>34346057
I did some holiday work in a factory. Felt well above average at 5'11

Back at Uni I'm barely average

There is a correlation between looks and intelligence, and I would guess there is one between height and intelligence as well
>>
>>34346057

>factory

Oh, you're one of those midgets from the coal mines, lol

Yeah sorry, you folk are rather short.
>>
>>34338968
I bet all of the women in this video, within minutes of the interviews ending, went back to thinking that it's perfectly fine to discriminate on a man's height, but not on a woman's weight.
>>
What sucks is that realistically the only thing you can do about it is hope that the trash that ends up unmarried after 30 will settle for you.

You know after serving as a cum dumpters for Chad while Stacy was taking a holiday.
>>
>>34346188
Or maybe the correlation is actually height and confidence. More confident and more assured of success, therefore more ambitious and willing to go to university.

Good looks do often match with intelligence, though. It's part of being properly developed and not deformed.
>>
File: 1429078252059.png (516KB, 680x418px) Image search: [Google]
1429078252059.png
516KB, 680x418px
>ONE chance at life
>FIVE FEET AND FOUR INCHES TALL
>>
>>34346313
>>ONE chance at life
You don't know this for sure.
>>
>>34346282

>muh confidence

Oh shut up. No it's actually height and intelligence. That doesn't mean that short guys cannot be intelligent.

It means that if you get a random group of tall people and a random group of short people, the short people tend to be stupider.
>>
>>34346365
I haven't met people claiming to have a second life so I don't believe there's more than one chance at life.

#agnosticoompaloompa
>>
>>34339293
Dad is 5"8, mom is 5"9, sister is 5"5 I'm 6"1. Thank you god, gonna find me a tall bitch so I don't curse my children.
>>
>>34346388
That's because of subhuman manlet races that lower the IQ
>>
>>34346313

My buddy is 5'4" and he pulls hot Asian pussy all the time. He's also got a 10/10 face and enormous balls, though, so he's got a slight advantage.
>>
>>34341682
You may be goodlooking but you have a whole dating pool closed off to you because woman don't want someone shorter than them in heels, so any girl 5"6 or taller will eventually cuck you for chad or fantasize about him when you're not there. Short people can get laid that's for sure but securing a stable relationship is much harder.

I have a friend who is 5"5 and he absolutely kills with tinder matches but when they see him in real life it is a complete 180.
>>
>>34338968
god one more reason to hate my fucking self and my parents
>>
>>34346441

No. If anything the non-whites who are short are smarter on average than the short whites because we don't import dumbfucks for the most part.
>>
>>34346546
>Short people can get laid that's for sure but securing a stable relationship is much harder.

Yeah even short guys don't understand this. Yeah sure you can get some drunk hag to fuck you once. BIG DEAL. She doesn't want you in her life though. It's much harder to convince a women that you're worthy of being a boyfriend/husband.
>>
>>34346583
Bullshit, most of the third worlders emigrate to do the shittiest jobs where you don't need a brain
>>
>>34346428
My Dad is 5'8 and my mom is 5'4 yet I'm 6'2. I reached 5'11 when I was only 14.
>>
>>34346680
Yeah my now deceased grandpa(r.i.p) was 6"3 so i'm guessing it was from him.
Or it's just something in the food they feed us these days.
>>
I wish I could just go online and make a profile saying.

"I'm short, is there anyone who isn't bothered by that".

But then everyone will be like, "oh you're so insecure!", even though statistically 99.99% wouldn't want to date me because of my height.
>>
>>34346750
What's funny is everone in my family short. The tallest person besides me is my Uncle who is 5'10. The tallest ancestor I can trace is my great great grandmother who was 6'. I'm pretty sure I get my height from her.
>>
>perfectly acceptable to judge a guy on his height, something completely out of his control
>not okay to judge a woman on her weight, something entirely within her control
Fucked up.

Height prejudice needs the same protection as race.
>>
5"4 manlet here, girls are always patting me on the head telling me how cute I am but in the most patronizing way. But I'm also a closetted faggot whose into tall guys so I'm stuck between knowing these two hells. I can imagine straight manlets must have it way worse jfc im so sorry guys.. Wondering if it's even possible to be taken seriously being this short
>>
>>34346916

>5'4
>but gay

Dude, you have it really good actually.
>>
>>34346979
He's only got it good if he wants to be a bottom.
>>
>>34346989

Eh, who cares? Guys will be into him. He can surely compromise.
>>
>>34346989
yeah im not too big on the idea of bottoming exclusively but it looks like I have no choice now
>>
>>34347119
>bottoming exclusively

Its not that bad famalam
>>
>>34347119
Nah. I would figure guys are more flexible on that. Mens' preferences for women cover a far, far broader range than womens' preferences for men.
I'd guess the same would go for gay men?
>>
>>34347205
this sounds kind of right actually, other gay guys from what I know don't really care about petty superficial status as much as women. I think the attraction to height mostly stems off of instinctively wanting to be dominated/protected and a lot of gay guys aren't into that.
>>
>>34340295
>caring about women at all

t. 5'5
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA

I shall not be muted
>>
>>34338968
That's why you should not even try. It's so much much work for almost nothing. I'll probably die lonely but at least I'm going to be rich when I'm 50.
>>
>>34346475
>I have a midget friend who fucks girls
>somehow this will improve your self esteem/make you feel better
this is the best one, just under 'you just need confidence bro' and 'believe in urself'
>>
holy shit the manlet meme is real
>>
>>34340867
>I'd rather live in my judgmental first world country, than you're third world, manlet filled, war torn, drug ran, shit hole nation.
This is why you're a virgin two be H
>>
>>34339348

I liked her. She'd reject me, but I liked her.
>>
>>34339293
>my parents are <5'9
>i'm 6'1
Thanks gramps
>>
>>34339348
Nope. She shes just as bad, maybe even worse. Someone who knows this and is okay with it means that she will be okay to do other egregious things.

Coming from someone who is 6' in canada.
Thread posts: 241
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.