[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you racist? if so why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

Are you racist? if so why?
>>
I live around blacks
>>
>>34338639
>Are you racist?

Yes

>if so why?

I don't ignore statistics.
>>
>>34338695
What races or people don't you like? any bad experiences?
>>
>>34338664
>38
same anon, i feel your pain
>>
File: 1484015706306.jpg (33KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
1484015706306.jpg
33KB, 330x330px
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/rabble-rouser/201210/stereotype-inaccuracy

>And you know what they found? That stereotype accuracy -- the correspondence of stereotype beliefs with criteria -- is one of the largest relationships in all of social psychology. The correlations of stereotypes with criteria range from .4 to over .9, and average almost .8 for cultural stereotypes (the correlation of beliefs that are widely shared with criteria) and.5 for personal stereotypes (the correlation of one individual's stereotypes with criteria, averaged over lots of individuals). The average effect in social psychology is about .20. Stereotypes are more valid than most social psychological hypotheses.
>>
>>34338639
To an extent, yes.

Like others, I have had contact with other races and listen to trends, statistics and data.
>>
File: 1483427247584.jpg (65KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1483427247584.jpg
65KB, 633x758px
Racist and misogynistic and proud
>>
Working at a grocery store and seeing blacks buy mountain dew and candy with EBT and giving it to their little kids. A whole niglet family coming in and the mom telling them to pick out two sodas each, they come up with Grape crush, mugs, dr pepper etc, 7 year old black little kids, and thinking it's normal and ok.

Also, fun fact: niggers can buy valentines day chocolates and candy with EBT. Keep paying your taxes so Shaniqua can give Tyrone some sweet tarts
>>
>>34338639
Not really. Every race has its fair share of degenerates. Besides, it's more of a cultural issue than a race issue. I've seen some dumbass whites and dumbass blacks. Just don't be an idiot or an annoying bastard and I'm neutral with you.
>>
>>34338639
Yes, when it's appropriate.
>>
if you had to live with a black or a muslim , which one would you pick?
>>
Also personally know a nigger that smokes newports until he coughs up blood and then continues smoking them, and sells alcohol to kids to pay for it. I'm not really racist though, I just hate niggers. I also hate white trash, spics, etc. I have normal well adjusted black and hispanic friends who are smarter than most white people I meet, just people in general are fucking stupid but niggers are stupid and their culture positively reinforces nigger behavior so they're a problem like none other. Just look at Chicago
>>
not racist just the culture rap, wear pants below butt.
>>
>>34338639
yes
ive lived surrounded by mostly insufferable spics all my life and have grown to hate them
simpletons are noisy, impolite, dirty, brash, careless, impulsive, unorganized, annoying, etc
>>
>>34338639
No but I do hate certain cultural traits that are commonly associated predominantly with people of certain skin colors.

There's a difference between hating someone for how they were born, and hating someone for how they chose to act.
>>
>>34338639
>Are you racist?
no

>if so why?
I said no
>>
it's a norm in my country, besides I just FEEL like shitskins are under me yet even I'm not completely white
>>
>>34339999
My digits confirm! Praise kek
>>
>>34338664
this is the reason I am a racist
>>
>>34338639
is it racist to only jerk off by fantasizing to get my boipussy raped by a strong black guy
>>
>>34338639
I just want all races to better themselves and preserve their heritage to keep the world interesting and diverse. Is that so mean?
>>
>>34338639
Yes. Some races are inferior.
>>
File: 1461387049428.png (802KB, 1098x766px) Image search: [Google]
1461387049428.png
802KB, 1098x766px
>>34338639
>Are you racist?
Yes.
>if so why?
I don't know. I'm not white and I have seen a total of 4 black people in real life.
>>
>>34338639
No. I even have a blackbot friend who I play pkmn with(I don't have many friends). Though i don't buy into the whole BLM shit.
>>
>>34338639
Google brain size world map
>>
>>34338639
I live around arabs and also I like to call myself a racial realist, because I actually have a reason to hate those fucks.
>>
Yes but only to middle easterns. I am eternally disgusted by them
>>
>>34338639
My racism level increases with every trip downtown.
>>
>>34338639
Only delusional self-hating Whites claim they aren't racist
The natural response is to prefer your own group and shun the rest
Besides, I never liked how negroes look, smell and act, same goes for jews and gypsies
No opinion of latinos and generally fond of asians but still wouldn't consider fucking/dating one because I'm not asian
>>
>>34338639
i don't have a problem with any black people or hispanics individually. politically though i think the civil rights movement and its progeny need to be crushed and white people need to assert their dominance of the country.

politics are already extremely racialized, so i can see a time in 50 years when whites are only 40% or 50% of the population and the risk of backlash against us becomes real. action needs to be taken to stop that trend now.
>>
I only hate Asians
>>
Yes, but not very consciously. For example, I wouldn't try to make any argument for blacks being more violent than whites or anything like that, but when I walk past a black person on the street I am noticeably more uncomfortable than if I were to walk past a white person.
>>
>>34340685
do you live around chinese?
>>
>>34338639
Because whites think they own my country and our women despite having been REKT by us "manlet chinks" before.

I think it's time for round 2. Come see me in saigon. I will send any of you to hell.
>>
>>34340685
sounds like a self hating asian desu
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.