[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom just told me to buy hookers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: O963yXG[1].gif (822KB, 175x166px) Image search: [Google]
O963yXG[1].gif
822KB, 175x166px
>Anon I never denied what you are saying is not true
>What I am saying is that not all men are tall white and pretty but they still get nice girls because some nice girls want more than a tall white pretty boy
>But of course yes there would be less of those that's why it takes time
>Also you keep referencing how you will just have to buy hookers
>I see nothing wrong with getting a few nice hookers to get some experience and have fun with
>Just use condoms
>If I were a guy knowing today what a woman would expect when it comes to sex I would not be dating at your age not having had sex several times first
>A man in his teens is cute and awkward cause he has no experience but so is the teenaged girl he is having sex with
>A woman in the age group you are looking at will be very experienced and expect you to be as well so why not go have some fun with a few nice looking hookers
>You can afford to pay for good ones
>If you get women to have sex with you through dating or you just shop for one online there is little to no difference
>More men would use hookers if they could afford it
>If I were a man I would certainly try at least one or two.
>It could be fun
>you have no one to answer to and you have nothing to live up to
>if it goes good or bad it does not matter you paid for it

Rate this text message.
>>
your mom sounds cool as hell man
>>
>>34338101
she's right you know

orginal pepper
>>
>>34338101

Tell your mom you've got it covered by raping awful or drunk women.
>>
>>34338114

Yeah I guess she is. I give her a hard time sometimes because it's taken me over a year of work to red pill her to this point.

But it's pretty decent she was able to reach that point of coming around.

Some women just refuse to acknowledge reality no matter what you say.
>>
>>34338101
>>34338227
how old are you? and are you enough rich?
>>
>>34338280

I'm 34. I make >200k/yr.
>>
>>34338413
ho dude seriously :(
>>
>>34338570

I'm serious. Both on my age and my income. Sorry about the delay in replying. I had to go eat something.
>>
File: 1472855846770.jpg (116KB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
1472855846770.jpg
116KB, 500x292px
>>34338864

I'm also a KV which my mom knows. I've been telling her how impossible it is to get a reply online or get anywhere with girls unless you're a Chad like attached.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.