[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dating is 90% social circles >normies with dozens of friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1480192050680.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
1480192050680.png
129KB, 314x278px
>dating is 90% social circles
>normies with dozens of friends and female friends will bitch to me why I don't have a gf despite me having no irl friends for years

Wait, what? Oregano? Really? How common is this phrase?
>>
hello
welcome to the internet
you willl find it it filled with many wonders and can allow others to meet who otherwise normally wouldnt - like me talking to you right now, for example!
isn't it wonderful?
please enjoy your stay here on the internet
>>
>>34337281
my current boyfriend spent with very little contact of friends he met outside of the internet before we were together. he still does spend a lot of time roleplaying.

I met him at work and introduced him to many of my irl friends. after he left his current gf for me,nhe has been introduced to many more social situations than he's used to.My honest Stacy opinion is that you can't expect a thriving relaionship with someone you share nothing in common with. relationships within social circles are easier to obtain because you already have a base knowledge of each other.

tldr: dating is easy, you're just at a disadvantadge.
>>
>>34337477
>i'm a girl teehee
>dating is easy
Fuck off slut.
>>
File: 1476027627641.png (230KB, 653x436px)
1476027627641.png
230KB, 653x436px
>>34337477
>dating is easy
>t. Stacey
>>
>>34337477
>after he left his current gf for me
kill yourself homewrecker, succubus.
>>
>>34337477
>woman
>dating is easy
Of course it is for you, you piece of shit.
>>
File: ugh, slut.jpg (217KB, 596x1236px)
ugh, slut.jpg
217KB, 596x1236px
>>34337631
>>34337591
>>34337522
>>34337515

>focusing on my gender and sexuality
>instead of considering how social circles actually affect relationships, aka this thread's topic
>muh slut shaming
>muh virginity

fuck off you faggots, at least Im not afraid to acheive my goals. try actually replying to OP's topic
>>
>>34337865
>>slut shaming
That wasn't even mentioned. What was mentioned was the FACT that women have it far easier and you remain oblivious to that.
Stop pretending to be a victim when everything was handed to you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.