[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1482800574383.jpg (193KB, 800x699px) Image search: [Google]
1482800574383.jpg
193KB, 800x699px
im sitting here, listening to sad music and i started feelings feels.
Have you guys ever loved someone and had them love you back unconditionally? Without a doubt in your mind that they might not love you back?
Whats that like... Thats something i really want to feel. It keeps me going and gives me hope, i know its stupid but i need something. I've been in love 2 times, and the feelings i felt when with the girl were something out of this world. I cant imagine what it would feel like if i actually got together with her and have her love me back with all her heart.

Anyone here experience that? Please share.
>>
I make sure to not feeling love anymore.

Love is too painful.
>>
>>34336809
Not really. I was attracted a little to someone in 9th grade but my parents relationship taught me early on that romantic love is bullshit and not really worth the time. Honestly the last time I felt actual fully positive feelings for was when my grandfather died back in 2012. I hope he's at peace wherever he is. Aside from that though I've either been neutral or hostile to pretty much everyone, and even before granddads death that was mostly how I rolled.
>>
File: IMG_1133.jpg (195KB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1133.jpg
195KB, 491x750px
>>34336809
Unless you know someone inside and out, and they know you then love can be said to have never taken place, only fanciful ideation of what it would be like with that particular person

Stop confusing infatuation with love and you might actually find it anon. Good luck
>>
>>34336809
>Have you guys ever loved someone and had them love you back unconditionally?

Women don't love unconditionally unless they are your mother, and even then they might not.
>>
Don't idealize love that much. It's problems and bigger problems, tons of wastefull comunication. Constant mistakes in comunication caused by miffiness and insecurities. This stuff is so energy draining. And you get what exactly? Some fucking that is exhausting and not that much better than jerking, can be awkvard, both sides may encounter various trouble. Maybe some kind of ilusion that you aren't lonelly.
>>
I might have felt it once, but it's always connected to feelings of doubt, uncertainty and too much adrenaline. MDMA does that without draining your wallet that much and with less bad feelings.
>>
File: 1482798751585.gif (479KB, 490x315px) Image search: [Google]
1482798751585.gif
479KB, 490x315px
>>34336809
I was once attracted to some girl but it wasnt the love. I didnt want to have sex with her, neither have a relationship but merely "dissect" her and see what makes her personality tick.
>>
>>34336933
yea im under that impression too, but i cant give up hope yet. I have to experience it first hand.
>>
File: reflections.jpg (434KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
reflections.jpg
434KB, 1536x2048px
I don't know how to love or be loved, it escapes me.

I just don't think I'm compatible with people in that way.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.