[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shit shit shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Help me.jpg (31KB, 495x443px) Image search: [Google]
Help me.jpg
31KB, 495x443px
So I found this girl online. We chatted for a long time, I was hoping that she will turn out to be good looking. She did not. I decided to stop it, but it's got too far: she found my personal info (she only had my photo that shouldn't be online anywhere and my first name) and I was creeped out. Then I just decided to stop responding at all because it got terrifying and I just abandonned my account.

Today, she called me. She lives in another city. It was insanely creepy. I did my best to appear nice and confident and told her that I just have no time for online chatting (which is true), as this is the second time in my life some fugly girl finds my number and calls me like that, even though the previous time it happened it wasn't somebody I chatted with online. I have no idea on how she found my number. I don't know what's in her head. I am legitimately creeped out. What kind of behaviour is that?

It's not that I'm really scared because I dont remember sending her anything that might put shame on me, it's more like I'm really ashamed for chatting with someone like that out of solitude in hopes of her turning out to be attractive and then abandonning her just like I did only because she wasn't in my taste.
I decided to stop compensating the lack of IRL female attention with help of those sites, and it was an easy thing to do as my life really got much better recently, but this terrible, pathetic shit just reached me IRL apparently. And she's not the only online girl I ignored like that as it's been a year of me doing this. I am ashamed since somebody from my class probably knows that now, I can't imagine how could she get my phone number without reaching somebody from my school.

How do I tell her to bug off, just how? I really want to leave it all behind and never think of it again, I must pursue women IRL. Hurting her feelings is not an option, we're dealing with an unstable looney here.

So far I just told her to reach me by an email I just made. Silence, so far.
>>
Tell her that you were just desperate for attention back then and you're not really that into her

If anything she'll feel more embarrased than you, but if she is a looney idk man, pretend you have a gf and she'll go crazy trying to find her, will say something like "I'll seriously kill myself if you don't show her to me" and just be like "do it lol livestream it"

Then she'll be so disgusted by you that she's no longer interested
>>
>>34336637
>Check caller ID
>See its her
Answer the phone with "JUST FUCK OFF" and hang up, she'll get the point.
>>
Tell her you've decided you just want to be alone the rest of your life, you're depressed and have given up on everything...or tell her she wasn't what you were expecting and your a shallow piece of shit, the latter is more likely to work
>>
>>34336701
> Then she'll be so disgusted by you that she's no longer interested
I did all I could on the final stage (before just ignoring her and leaving those sites forever) to make her feel disgusted by me, like admitting I love Hitler and so on. The last messages I've been sending her were just pure gibberish and youtube links, but it still did not stop her.
I suppose the reason she follows me like that was because she liked me on the photo or something.
This kind of a "tactic" just doesn't work against these girls, I tried it with some other girl who's been all about me from a couple of years ago and ended up hurting her. The thing that scares me the most is that she could've actually made contact with that girl, which is absolutely possible. Not that I think of this, it's probably the thing that happened.
>>34336730
And what will she do after that? Cry? No man, I can't do that.
>>
>>34336819
> Tell her you've decided you just want to be alone the rest of your life, you're depressed and have given up on everything...
Already told her the opposite. I just told her what's really happening during that phone call: I am busy, I have left this online nonsense behind, I am concentrated on studying and I got no time for bullshit.
>>
>>34336637
Just don't respond, she'll eventually get the hint
>>
>>34336904
Dude, I already ignored her online without saying goodbye. How dumb and/or desperate does she have to be?
>>
>>34336915
Ignore her calls then

if she calls hang up just tell her you're busy and can't talk
>>
>>34336637
how ugly is she? Just go for it.
>>
>>34336948
Yeah, and then she will try to ruin my life.

The actual reason I am still a virgin is that I was cursed by that previous girl from school to be ignored by beautiful women. Now just think of what that stalker could do considering they've probably made contact and already formed an alliance.

>>34336986
"Meh/10" but 100% out of my taste.
>>
>>34337009
>Yeah, and then she will try to ruin my life.
nigga file a restraining order
>>
>>34337074
I really don't want it to get this far. I just want her to disappear silently. ;-;
But she's not sending anything to the email I gave her. Maybe she realised that she's acting like an insane person.
>>
>>34336637
You are an idiot.
>practice gf
>getting your dick sucked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg
>>
Come on, nobody ever had to deal with a similar situation?
>>
>>34337230
She's from another part of the country.
>>
>>34337251
So maybe she's unphotogenic. Get some phone sex out of it.
>>
JUST TELL HER TO FUCK OFF. Stop being a pussy about it. Making an email for her to message you at? You know you are just prolonging this bullshit, right?
>>
>>34337270
Even if I just use her the way you suggest, even if she buys a ticket to suck my cock, how do I get rid of her afterwards?
I have a story of rejecting these "practice gfs" and I see no reason for stopping that, I'm ready to wait for years until I actually find someone I will actually love. Yes, this is the reason I never really had a gf, but I'm sure it is a smart thing to do.
>>34337285
I made that goddamn email to slow her down until she builds any plans with that girl from school or starts spreading bullshit among my classmates. I'm just trying to save myself some time goddamit
That girl from school is even creepier, she messaged me some months ago asking how am I doing, and when I asked who's that (because I didn't have her on my contact list and didn't know) she just said "you better not know". I googled and yep, that was her.
I'd like to see you telling somebody to fuck off while being surrounded by stalking 2/10's.
>>
File: 1472731980569.gif (468KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1472731980569.gif
468KB, 200x200px
>>34337354
>she buys a ticket
Women handling money? DEGENERACY
>>
>>34337392
And I suppose that phonecall from another part of the country wasn't cheap either.
>>
File: BYODRO.png (106KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
BYODRO.png
106KB, 1000x1000px
Jerked off and realised that everything is ok and that they can't do any real harm to my reputation. Well maybe they can, but I'm going to uni this year so everything will be left behind.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.