[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do men with Asian girlfriends always look dead inside?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (286KB, 496x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
286KB, 496x500px
Why do men with Asian girlfriends always look dead inside?
>>
>>34335807
they know they are living a lie
>>
They're the most beta of men who bought into the Animewaifuirl meme and want the most submissive female.

Everybody knows this so they constantly get shit on for it. People with asian gf/wife are either: weeb or a bitch
>>
>>34335807

Because they are a walking meme
>>
File: 1444564998544.png (763KB, 927x594px) Image search: [Google]
1444564998544.png
763KB, 927x594px
Asian women suck the soul out of white cocks
>>
Never underestimate the impact of a culture crash, it's powerful stuff really. These guys only wanted succ but they got their souls all confused with hundred of years of culturally differenses mixed together.
>>
Because they realise that the submissive, sweet, qt waifu meme was just a facade and underneath these woman are just as vapid and petty as any other woman.
>>
>>34335807
Because if they've traveled to Asia to get one they've gotten basically a sex doll from a completely alien culture.

Believe me, my dad did this once and they couldn't talk about anything of substance because they could barely understand each other. She cleaned the entire fucking house though once, that shit was cash because usually its me that has to do it
>>
ITT loosers who think they know everything.
>>
File: image.png (87KB, 301x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
87KB, 301x337px
>>34335926
He looks like he's ready to end it all
>>
>>34335966
This. I'm in the military and so I see a lot of dudes who come back from the East and with their cute new Asian waifu. They're always beta white men who think they're getting the perfect submissive woman. Asian women are the biggest gold diggers on the fucking planet. I've been held up so many times at the local exchange because I was behind some Asian bitch who was buying up all the purses and makeup in the store.

I remember I was once behind this poor young Marine who clearly just got back from Japan with a new Japanese wife. She wanted him to buy a purse for her and the second the cashier scanned it and she found out it was on sale, she SPRINTED back to get another.
>>
>>34336314
Lol, marines are fucking stupid.
>>
Hearing the same chink accent over a broken english gets boring pretty fast.
>>
buttblasted white roasties and tiny asian dicklets ITT

lmao @ your pathetic, envious lives
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.