[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT i be nice to anyone who posts in said thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1484708372060.gif (959KB, 245x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484708372060.gif
959KB, 245x400px
ITT i be nice to anyone who posts in said thread
>>
What the fuck is she doing? In an original sense.
>>
>>34334465
You have never seen a black girl wear cosplay and do the pee dance before? It is really common. I see it all the time really.
>>
I've gained 10 kg during the past 6 months and I want to lose them back. Shit's hard
>>
>>34335052
I am sure you can do it. Just have to push yourself.
>>
>>34334407
i want to slit my throat so badly holy shit. i am literally sleeping with my pizza knife
>>
>>34335474
You don't need to. I know things don't feel like it,but things will get better. I promise it will,because i know deep down you can make whatever it is that is bothering you into a situation that is bearable.
>>
I made a shit thread and everyone's bullying me.
>>
>>34335866
Just close the tab and ignore it. Everyone makes mistakes so don't feel bad.
>>
I want a relationship with a nice girl that will last til my death. Where should I start if I have social anxiety?
>>
>>34335866
noone is bullying you here.

I am not a nice person thats all.

You just have to keep trying and someday your threads will reach the postlimit Protip: pretend to be a girl
>>
>>34335976
>pretend to be a girl
I find that just leads to alot of shitflinging. It's also duplicitous which doesn't exactly make for a quality thread.
>>
>>34335939
Start by loving yourself and accepting what flaws you have. When you do that,you can do it with others too. See,everyone has a past wether you like it or not. Even you. Now i am not saying you have to settle,but you do have to throw away what the media has told you about love. There is no story book ending,but am sure you can find someone worth trying if you open yourself to others. Yes people will hurt you but that is life. You have to be brave and risk things. In short,follow your heart,no matter how broken it is. I beleive in you.
>>
>>34335939
start by finding a nice fembot right here on /r9k/
just try really hard and put yourself out there. youll find her
>>
I'm three months on estrogen and I'm starting to see changes but I'm basically in for two years of being something between a girl and a boy before I end up at my goal.

I'm just depressed because it's basically like I'm going through puberty again only people aren't sympathetic.

I just wanna be happy and have someone to help me through this but I'm going through it completely alone. Ive been a shut-in for years but this is the loneliest I've felt in a long time.
>>
>>34336094
Haha, that reminds me of the period where your hair is between short and long when you're growing your hair out where it looks like shit. But with time, it starts looking better. Chin up, bub. There's nothing you can do but wait.
>>
>>34336094
People need to be alone sometimes. it hurts but you aren't going to be surrounded by friends all the time. You need to become self reliant and what you are going through now is the perfect way to get that kind of mentality. At the end of it all,you will be happy so push forward. I know you can.
>>
Do I really want to spend my time vying for people's attention and affection. I realize the only reason I wouldn't is because I'm bad at getting it, it just feels like sour grapes to reject what everyone else is doing.
>>
>>34336150
The only persons attention and affection you need is yourself. Live by your standards and you won't need to be affected by anyone elses. You don't need to be loved by anyone but yourself.
>>
>>34336040
Wow, thanks! I haven't received such great advice in a long time. I'm really grateful.

>>34336055
Girls exist here? But I've been told to fuck off whenever I mention them..
>>
>>34336213
Your welcome. I try. Also,go outside and go to public events. Meeting people online should be a last resort ordeal.
>>
>>34336137
My hair is already shoulder length so luckily I'm good in that department! Thanks for the kind words.

>>34336148
The problem is I'm always alone. I just have to start getting more motivated.
>>
>>34336330
Well,there you go. Not much more i can tell you.
>>
Bump. I'm not done being nice yet.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.